How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually feel refreshed...even its monday, comes 4 days of solid reading before easter...
in face im looking forward to my reading, i quite enjoy it :)

I have felt down all weekend long. I got a $15 gift card to Starbucks in a trade with someone. I may use it tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel. Maybe go to Starbucks in Barnes and Nobles book store.

Good day!...Warmed up and not so overcast...new meds made me feel much better....

Not worth mentioning.

:giggle:...count me in!...computer and VP sort of "zonked out"....spent the AM with a flashlight...found a loose connection....:roll:...(cat goes under there)....still sort of "whimpering" over my Beach-scene clock that was broken....and one of my best pans ruined....house-work backed up due to company....got a zillion other things that need attention....gonna be a loooooong day.

Still on vacation, and woke up to more snow... Husband will be snow blowing the driveway before we leave.

Plus in addition to never ending snow, woke up choking with a really bad asthma attack, so it's like spring is here too. :mad2: !

Still on vacation, and woke up to more snow... Husband will be snow blowing the driveway before we leave.

Plus in addition to never ending snow, woke up choking with a really bad asthma attack, so it's like spring is here too. :mad2: !

Know the feeling!...My new meds are helping a lot tho'...It's really hard to deal with.

i m feeling frustrated with how gullible people can get, allowing Downs Sydromes to learn sign, thing is it doesnt help them at all, i have seen it that they cant recall things, and so its best for them to stick with makaton, but wtf, why why? people are falling in the bangwagon to say lump all disabilities with Deaf?? its just ridiculous and WRONG,
whats the hell is going on?!

i m feeling frustrated with how gullible people can get, allowing Downs Sydromes to learn sign, thing is it doesnt help them at all, i have seen it that they cant recall things, and so its best for them to stick with makaton, but wtf, why why? people are falling in the bangwagon to say lump all disabilities with Deaf?? its just ridiculous and WRONG,

Im sorry.

Just have a good drink and ignore them!

Enlighten me pls...what is "makaton"?.....

google it, i havent much time today, maybe later, im falling behind in studies...makaton is a sign system like sign english but very very reduced specifically for the learning disabilities and downs sydrome.

I'm feeling OK today. Had blood work and x-rays this morning. Now I have to go to the mall to find a dress for my goddaughters baptism. I hate shopping!!!!

I hate migraine annoy for me :( pain, I have lots of serious! wait for coming seems problem headache!

My left leg hurts from hip to knee, but I'm doin' alright. :)

, then tomorrow prevent to headache soon coming! add extras as back up! rough! everyday!

Spring weather here in Toronto. Welcome-change. I understand on the East coast snow storms!
Hopefully weather remains the same here- for the annual Beaches Easter parade-Sunday 2 to 4 pm.
Cochlear Implant dance exercise tomorrow and Sunday. Easter bunny swing!

Feels like things will never get better:-(. I don't know how much more I can take!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back