How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know how people get tennis elbow or a Tennis bracelet that never plays Tennis? lol

I get tennis elbow a lot. It's a repetitive stress injury.

Grumpy. I'm up before the sun dur to the time change. :(

I get tennis elbow a lot. It's a repetitive stress injury.

I had it for many years real bad. Found a cure. There is a massage technique for it taught by a guy Mike Young. I looked on the internet found that there was a list of massage practioners that had taken his classes. The guy I picked out was quite a character had worked as an engineer here in Alaska building the refinery in North Pole. Had had an emu farm there in Washington. Any way in 45 minutes he fixed my: tennis elbow- both elbows, plantar fasciitis- both feet, and showed me what to do if they started to come back!
HUH?? I had spent thousands and lost thousands in work time on these injuries earned in high production modern construction. Just like that fixed.
I had been through numerous accupuncture, massage, rolfing, conventional medicine, nothing worked. Serious.

I found the website its www.mrtherapy.com If the method had not worked on me with such immediate and permanent results I would not even be talking about it. I wish someone up here did it.

Right now, I am feeling very crappy. I was out walking the dog in the dark managed to slip on a pine cone in the yard and popped my knee out of place and fell. Son will take care of Deacon's last walk of the night.

Got meds for chronic brochitis and ear infection(s)...also more Cheratussin Syrup for the cough....really looks like I'm gonna get to bed early tonight.

I'm feeling relaxed. Finished work. Showered. Ate dinner. Stretched. And now surfing the web eating gummie bears! :) Hope everyone else Is having a good day

final on better on normal on improve, modify on successfully, worstl serious last times black out I have lots of on tired out whoa, I alots of feeling better building! :) I seem notice on feeling changelle gym! crazy almost to black out! also headache right now!

Had to get up early. I go to doctor in a few for a checkup and not really wanting to go. Seems like a waste of time sometimes.

I feel fine for the most part, just the usual daily never going away crap.

Feeling much better after seeing the doc...and my fav intrepretor was there for me too...She's the owner of the business, but just "semi-retired" and turned it over to her Son...It really means a lot whenever having an intrepretor that you can fully relate too....and she is one...along with some laughs.

i feel about the same trying get my head around what happen with my daughter i got lot anger aswel

Channel that anger into geting justice for ur daughter, Caz....things of this nature really get my gander up...

Really happy. On vacation this week for our wedding anniversary, and a pink lemonade cake with key lime frosting is being prepared in my kitchen at this moment. :D

Really happy. On vacation this week for our wedding anniversary, and a pink lemonade cake with key lime frosting is being prepared in my kitchen at this moment. :D

congrats bot have good time

when i under stress for some reason my root canal always throbs it is now,i dont know about anyone else but overnight your hair suddenly has growth spurt and looks hidious the grey roots more noticable,so i sodding everything made appointment get my hair done tomorrow always feel more confident when look better..
that cake sounds sounds delicious bot..i never seen pink lemonade cake and keep meaning to try key lime

congrats bot have good time

when i under stress for some reason my root canal always throbs it is now,i dont know about anyone else but overnight your hair suddenly has growth spurt and looks hidious the grey roots more noticable,so i sodding everything made appointment get my hair done tomorrow always feel more confident when look better..
that cake sounds sounds delicious bot..i never seen pink lemonade cake and keep meaning to try key lime
I have the same thing with teeth when really stressed. I have even years ago been to the dentist begging to pull a tooth hurting so badly.

The dentist refused as it was a perfectly healthy tooth not even needing a filling, mouthguards , and even yoga for loosening muscles can help.

Congrats on your Anniversary, enjoy your vacation! The cake sounds perfect for delicious spring or summertime treat. Will you share the recipe? :)

I have the same thing with teeth when really stressed. I have even years ago been to the dentist begging to pull a tooth hurting so badly.

The dentist refused as it was a perfectly healthy tooth not even needing a filling, mouthguards , and even yoga for loosening muscles can help.

I had the same thing happen with an upper back tooth. Found out the problem was with my sinuses. Every time I get sinus pressure my tooth would kill me.

Botti.....Happy Anniversary..how many years??? That cake sounds yummy. Have a nice evening.

I had the same thing happen with an upper back tooth. Found out the problem was with my sinuses. Every time I get sinus pressure my tooth would kill me.

Botti.....Happy Anniversary..how many years??? That cake sounds yummy. Have a nice evening.

Thanks, 35 years. :D. Of course I was only 11 when I got married! :P. And so far I have had a great celebration, my stepmother took us to Fuddruckers tonight. And during the rest of vacation we will take a couple of roadtrips. One to visit my mother in law, and one to see my older daughter and her family. She tells me her six year old stepson can't wait to play Skylanders with me , so that is something to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back