How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! It's an unbelievably bad winter for our family!

Could be having one granddaughter in kindergarten and the other in preschool.

And winter been hard on my family , poor Marty is having a really hard time trying to walk in snow that is 2 ft deep. I hate the fact that there is so much snow as when it melt during the day it become ice at night so we'll dealing ice for a long time. I tried to put an order for summer at the grocery store but I was told I would have to order spring first!

And winter been hard on my family , poor Marty is having a really hard time trying to walk in snow that is 2 ft deep. I hate the fact that there is so much snow as when it melt during the day it become ice at night so we'll dealing ice for a long time. I tried to put an order for summer at the grocery store but I was told I would have to order spring first!

And both are probably backordered due to all the other people putting in their orders. :lol:

And both are probably backordered due to all the other people putting in their orders. :lol:

So you're waiting for your order too? We are getting more snow tonight and some schools where still closed today. My city is stil digging out and running out of room to dump it. We do not dump snow into the ocean anymore.

Wirelessly posted

I am in a great mood! Cosmetology all morning and getting treated by a student trimming my hair :)

So you're waiting for your order too? We are getting more snow tonight and some schools where still closed today. My city is stil digging out and running out of room to dump it. We do not dump snow into the ocean anymore.

Our winter hasn't been too bad. Colder than average, but only coatings of snow so far. And even with the colder temps, we get breaks. Like today is supposed to go up to 52.

But, yeah, I've put my order in for spring too. I like to take walks during lunch and after work. I'm not walking at lunch time if the temp is below 40 and I'm getting tired of walking at the mall after work. Can't wait till I can go the the Wilmington River Walk or to my local park (with walking trail) after work (daylight is the other factor).

Please do get rid of all the snow by the last full week in April as I'm planning to take the trail up to Boston for a day trip. Won't spend much time in Boston (maybe only 4 hours between trains - depending on which trains I decide to take) because the main purpose of my trip is to see the sights from the train, to say I've finally have been to Boston and to save money by not spending the night there.

Wirelessly posted

My tennis elbow is getting better. The pain is annoying .

Predicted 4-6 inches of snow. I have 15 and it's still coming down like crazy. ARGH. So tired from shoveling.

Well, the weather sucks and it's making my legs hurt, but I'm in high spirits. I get to test out a new gun I bought. I think the good outweighs the bad. :)

a bit tired, got a bit of a headache, and my left arm hurts from the Prevnar vaccine I got yesterday.

Ears driving me batty again...ahh well...left ear is again infected...(so what else is new?)....:giggle:...another surgery I'm not up to!

I have lots of anxiety and replace new doctor really alots of improvement! wellness i effort , I glad of improve adjust to feeling continue to better alots, I will send to new doctor replacement, soon! I know issues anxiety high. I notice alots of longest weird happened I focus on cope management. I will better improve! I am okay wellness!

Got a headache starting and having other aches and pains. Age is creeping up on me.

Must be one of them days. I've got the blah's. Am happy the knee injury is healing and no more prednisone but wow am sleepy. Planning my trip. Feeling fat.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling a bit confident about passing one more exam for certification. Thanks to mio amor and friends :)

Was feeling down, then got a bit of good news, since dinner, feeling quite sick.

Wirelessly posted

Feeling tired. Ready for bed. Staying up late last night and working all day. Mr. Sandman finally caught up with me.

Had a hacking cough for several days...seems it was going around...but slowly feeling better....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back