How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Awww shel90 they got Zumba on the chair never tried it myself. It looks like fun!

I've been looking for anything regarding Zumba in a chair, but can't seem to find it.

Blue Monday....but can't complain as I'm feeling good...just a lot of work to be done and I need to get off my arse and take care of it.

Just got slammed with a whopper of a migraine. Hope it doesn't last long.

Wirelessly posted

Keeping my chin up! I have faith things will get better!

keep cut on health advise, rough ;) of course good news I go feeling good news I had increase to church, work, friend mall supportive and caregiving supportive and alots of defend to my insecure strictly!! they defend for us I am lots of insecure!

Feeling good, minus the tree pollen allergy...weather is cool and chipper...supposed to be 30 degrees tonight...:shock:...just covered up my plants outside...

Feeling like I'm over my head in this combined Step 5/6 ASL class. I know a lot of it is my fault. The teacher is patient with all of us (I'm not the only one who needs him to repeat/fingerspell/etc).

Feeling great started walking today. No brace now using my rollator and hurrycane. I even drove to physical therapy today. Hubby went with but I think next week I may be able to go by myself. Now if my tinnitus would be quiet and I could sleep I would be one happy camper.

Rough day or two. Worked about 20 hours straight got 2 hours of sleep and get the call that my wife is moving out of the area with the kids. And there was another, unrelated issue to the work problems still going on. Got the caffeine IV drip going.

It's my husbands birthday and he's at work, sick. I'm feeling lazy but need to get moving on a cake :)

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling <3

Sad. My close co worker decides to quit the job due to an excessive stressful that causes her health problem. She did not even pass her age 30 yet. She has another plan though. i miss her!!!!!

I feel great! Week off work next week, so me and the wife are going away for a few days...

Sick but trying to get a lot done before bad snow get here, worried we'll lose power.

I am happy to read this ....yay for u!

I just iced my knee again and it is feeling good now. I hope it will feel well enough for my 2.5 mile dam with my rommate and coworker tmw after work. I CaNT give up exercise!!!!!!! I gave up Zumba..:(

why give up zumba??

Rough day or two. Worked about 20 hours straight got 2 hours of sleep and get the call that my wife is moving out of the area with the kids. And there was another, unrelated issue to the work problems still going on. Got the caffeine IV drip going.

Hope you do something about this or wife may win full custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back