How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I feel on top o the world! I got approved for my phlebotomist certificate. I can't wipe this smile off my face :D

This day is dragging. I've been trying to contact someone at our office, and now wondering if she quit, too. It's hard to tell anymore.

Much better...now that I've seen the doc (for my Lungs)...got some new meds and another chest X-ray....only geting 65% of oxygen into my Lungs (due to being a long-time smoker)....but he said otherwise, at my age, that was pretty good.....so gonna do a lot more walking with my Rollator, get more fresh air and of course, not worry so much.

Relieved, much much relieved. Got my W2's and found out how much my tax return is going to be.

I had been afraid that I'd have to file married filing separately and lose all my tax breaks. But since we didn't live together for more than 6 months last year I can file Head of Household and keep all those tax breaks. SWEET phewwww big big phewwwwww.

1) fix car
2) pay off some debt and get my monthly bills down
3) get some ink!!!! ohhhh jah!! going to add to my tat :D

First day of physical therapy, I'm ready to get moving!!! Pretty sure I am going to hurt tonight but whatever it takes to get walking I'm going to do it.

First day of physical therapy, I'm ready to get moving!!! Pretty sure I am going to hurt tonight but whatever it takes to get walking I'm going to do it.

You'll be singing..."These boots were made for walking"....and they're gonna walk all over youuuuuuu...:giggle:

Hope it's all good...you have more patience than anyone I know of, Angel!...I've never broke any bones....(knock on wood)...so I'm extra careful due to my balance issues....

You'll be singing..."These boots were made for walking"....and they're gonna walk all over youuuuuuu...:giggle:

Hope it's all good...you have more patience than anyone I know of, Angel!...I've never broke any bones....(knock on wood)...so I'm extra careful due to my balance issues....

Thanks RR your so sweet. I appreciate your kind words and encouragement. I am also being very careful, taking no chances. Hopefully my next set of x-rays are positive and then physical therapy said they will put me on the stationary bike.

I am so looking forward to walking, driving, shopping, visiting my mom and maybe we might try a vacation again. Not Maui that place does not like me:giggle:

Stupid cramps...I wish men would experience them so they know what it is like to be a woman!

Stupid cramps...I wish men would experience them so they know what it is like to be a woman!

Know what you mean!...Mine were so bad that I had a total Hystronomy (spelled wrong) at age 23....clots and lots of blood...I just rolled on the floor with the waves of pain.....could not go to work.....I'm so glad its over!...Perhaps it's time to see ur Doctor, Shel....no need to suffer too much with this.

i had hystrectomy too..thought i was in labour every month...i also found great subject if want get rid of a man when you got friends in..
bit down side today

Then to have a doctor say "it will all stop when you have your first child" Hah!! they have no idea!! That was my primary care doctor when I was younger. My OB/GYN was a man, but he actually understood.

Then to have a doctor say "it will all stop when you have your first child" Hah!! they have no idea!! That was my primary care doctor when I was younger. My OB/GYN was a man, but he actually understood.

True that!...I was told the same thing.

Big relief today; avoided wife's boyfriend at party and no one was fighting!

I feel relaxed and I love my new shoe (Fox Racing brand). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back