How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

If you really want to know. I have a migraine!

Exhausted!! No sleep last night and been on the go all day.

Wirelessly posted

Feeling much better now. Phew, what a relief.

Tired, but feeling pretty good...friend put a color on my hair, and like it.

I'm feeling very blah. I feel like I'm getting sick, but I have a million things to do. Tomorrow is the last day of school, so I have a lot of "room mom" duties to accomplish tonight. Plus, I have to finish preparing a compliance complaint against the district that I was hoping to submit tomorrow. At this point though, I don't know if that's going to happen. Always too much to do, and not enough time in the day.

Nervous. My 26 year old brother is getting married in 4 weeks and even though he lives far away in D.C., I'm worried he'll change once he's married.

Feeling tired but feeling relief, too. The growth on my dog's tail is not cancerous! :dance2: Still waiting to hear about when my car will be ready.

Another workshop Cochlear Implant-tonight West Coast swing. Joy of Dance/Toronto.
Added benefit-leaving the "3 left foot" group.
Cheers

Feeling tired and kind of wiped out. Disturbed sleep. Had sad news of long term older friend of ours who is dying of lung cancer. Been through chemo and radiation and given until Sept. to live. :cry: He is a deeply spiritual man and seems to be handling the news well. Kept waking and thinking of him and his family.

I am feeling SO super today!! of course I do feel tired, due to working, kids and do errands. :aw:

Have been extremely exhausted and such. Fell asleep while cooking lunch. I was even standing at the stove.

damn it :/ lol lots of busy busy all the time!!

Depressed. Guess some worries I've been having lately are to blame. Plus hearing about a friends divorce and seeing another friend (widow) get married yesterday reminded me that I'm lonely for companionship.

Depressed. Guess some worries I've been having lately are to blame. Plus hearing about a friends divorce and seeing another friend (widow) get married yesterday reminded me that I'm lonely for companionship.

Gotcha', LoveBlue....my friend came over yesterday talking about being "lonely" for companonship yesterday too...Sometimes a good cry does help, but do ur best to get out, talk to people and keep so busy.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time right now. I agree with RockinRobin's suggestions... Try to get out and involved in some group activities you enjoy. Don't be afraid to go and introduce yourself to some new people, and reach out to your friends for some good old fashioned fun. This too shall pass....

I just found out my aunt was diagnosed with either stage 3 or 4 Melanoma :( I am praying that it didn't spread. Cancer is such a scary thing that impacts so many people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back