How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
All in all, I actually feel kind of awesome!!! Yes, I had very hot sticky afternoon taking MIL to all of her runs, but at the first stop, I had about 1/2 hour of sitting around and waiting. So, I took out on of my workbooks for ASL lessons and I was sitting in a corner of the large waiting room, just staying out of the way. My rollator takes up a lot of room. As I was sitting there and doing my practice sentences and repeating them over and over until I was comfortable, this lady comes up to me. She first spoke and asked if I was deaf. I told her yes, and that I was learning ASL. She said she saw me going through the sentences and wanted to know if I would be offended if she were to correct me on something. I didn't see a problem, but then again, I didn't know her from Adam. She pulled out her card and she's a local interpreter. She then helped me with a sign I had in a wrong placement or something. We went over them a few times and now I cam comfortable with it. Turns out, she knows the interpreter friend of mine well and the others that go to my Deaf Coffee Chats. We exchanged contact information since she said she might be able to teach me one-on-one.

That's awesome! What a great encounter her! :)

Tired, so tired. I've got to figure out why I'm not sleeping. It's making me fall apart.

Not too good...seems I've offended a friend. Oh well, tomorrow's another day!

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Not too good...seems I've offended a friend. Oh well, tomorrow's another day!

Yes, tomorrow's another day. Hang in there! ♥

Wirelessly posted

Feeling fiiiiine after two glasses of Chardonnay. :D

Was a good day..hot as hell, but cooling off as the thunderstorms are rolling in....Just a little sad that one of my good friends is moving out of the city to the Country....dunno if that will work...being a "city lady" all her life and now moving to the country.....gave her some Rooster pixs for her new country kitchen....:giggle:...she'll be back to visit, but I told her she had better not be chewing tobacco or dipping snuff as some of the country folk do....

I feel like a badass...did some weight lifting Monday night...did 225lbs 17 reps and 255lbs 10 reps.. feelin great right now... I wanna go look for trouble. :lol:

Feeling totally lethargic with all this heat and humidity.

i feel like complete and utter poop. :( my feel good is broken...and the evil fairies stole my fix it tools. i hate being sick.

Sort of gloomy....bad rainstorms for 3 days, mostly evenings....thinking I'll get out tomorrow if the weather is good.

Overwhelmed at the thought of going to the library with my 3yo and 1yo (big kids coming too). We went to the bookstore to peruse ASL books, and what started out as a pleasant trip ended with me yelling in the parking lot :Oops: Too bad Daddy has a meeting tonight, otherwise I'd just leave the monkeys home. I want my darn ASL books too badly to wait for tomorrow night though.

great. back to chiropractor and wearing back support again. my back got pretty bad from 11-hrs riding and long driving couple weeks ago. :mad2:

Wirelessly posted

Feel sleepy. It is raining. I sure hope I find my oomp before I go in for my coaching training in Gainesville at 1 pm.

Dark and gloomy here this AM...lots of flooding around the city from all the rain....but feeling pretty chipper this AM...(at least I'm breathing)_..Looks to be a very wet, windy & dark weekend coming...My doggie went out for her early AM pee-peeing....her hair was flying all over the place and she came back in with a very big & boad "smile" on her face....(maybe she was thinking..."thank god for bathrooms", but she enjoys the wind blowing a lot...it's pretty cool out there.

Recovering from a wet and dreary day. Pissed at organizers and such regarding the Deaf Coffee Chat. We had flooding rains from 8am straight through till 4pm. Roads all over are flooded.

Recovering from a wet and dreary day. Pissed at organizers and such regarding the Deaf Coffee Chat. We had flooding rains from 8am straight through till 4pm. Roads all over are flooded.

Yeah...one car in the section of Arlington here in Jax, was totally engulfed in water....:shock:...have to drive to that side of town tomorrow....called my son and he said where he is living isn't too bad....Not looking for the swarms of mosquitoes that are bound to be coming in...poured out all standing water in my plants today....my Boston Ferns are looking so "perky"...they love water.

I am felling great. It is such a relief to feel somewhat like my old self. It is warm here, 84 degrees. Next week we should hit our first 100 degrees of the year. Wish we could mix our weather with RR in Florida. I will trade you some heat for a little rain RR?????

I am felling great. It is such a relief to feel somewhat like my old self. It is warm here, 84 degrees. Next week we should hit our first 100 degrees of the year. Wish we could mix our weather with RR in Florida. I will trade you some heat for a little rain RR?????

*Grabbing my water pistol*...:giggle:...give you a good soaking, Angel....Really don't mind the rain too much, but enuf is enuf!...Shooing it your way....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back