How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispite everything,I'm feeling happy to have found this site. Reading about people I can actually relate to.
I usually don't talk to ppl anymore since I have to have things repeated a billion times if person won't face me or noise. Ugh the fun of people lol

Dispite everything,I'm feeling happy to have found this site. Reading about people I can actually relate to.
I usually don't talk to ppl anymore since I have to have things repeated a billion times if person won't face me or noise. Ugh the fun of people lol

I am glad you found us. :)

Tired and in need of a nap. Two nights in a row of arthritis flareup & interrupted sleep. :ugh: Also lonely...Mika dog is at the groomer's this morning. House feels empty without her. :(

Had a small bout of vertigo but now feeling pretty good. Know how Helen Keller must have felt when she could not hear or even see....luckily it doesn't happen very often tho'.

i had bit of vertigo aswel.never know when going to happen...afraid i dont know how ms keller felt hope i never do

Very tired as I have had 2-3 nights with very little sleep. Minor chest pains again this morning, but nothing major.

Tired & fat. Long day then had lump meat crab cakes w/no filler. Yum. I only ate a small portion of the 2nd crab cake then brought the rest home for my daughter.
Gotta get to bed.

Much better. Good sleep last night for a change. No more feeling exhausted with eyes burning. Looking forward to ASL friends coming over for early dinner and practice w/ Scrabble. :aw:

today just keeps on giving had hair done got caught in rain ruined.. mother phoned to be nasty as usual then i bu88er wahing machine up soap suds rolling down hall way spent two hours baling water and soap out.husband stuck on train between london and my home forgot his mob phone i unable tx him his sister rush into hospital and he can't get train back to london as cow on train line killed,so trains out..what a day i need glass wine good sleep

Feeling kind of gloomy and bummed. Just a bad day all around.

Wonderful day!...Had a spattering of some rain and it cooled things off a little...Went shopping (which I do enjoy!)...Stopped by KFC and picked up dinner, which is a fav of ours....Found a ring that I had been looking and searching for weeks...fell behind the computer desk...(of all places)....

Wonderful day!...Had a spattering of some rain and it cooled things off a little...Went shopping (which I do enjoy!)...Stopped by KFC and picked up dinner, which is a fav of ours....Found a ring that I had been looking and searching for weeks...fell behind the computer desk...(of all places)....

Shopping, food and jewelry....all my favorites!!! Wish we lived close, I think we could get into some "fun" trouble.:laugh2:

I am beating myself up. :roll: Im so freakin sore which is a good thang. I lifted heavy weights last night and cut and split wood tuhday..love doing these kind of work..prolly burned close to 1,000 calories tuhday..maybe mo'.. took a wonderful shower. :D..i have cuts,scratches and bruise..blisters all dat includin muscle aches.

Feeling pretty good. Long day ahead, looks to be a "hot" one.

Grilling outside cancelled by rain. Getting ready to go to Burger King for lunch. :)

it is pretty on hot outside worst summer hot!

Hmmmm...posted and it disappeared. :( Oh, well, here goes... :P Feeling pretty good today. Arthritis flare-up is over for now. :dance2: Having a relaxing morning after sleeping in. Had a great time with our new friend from ASL class. We used what signs we know along with our voices for conversation and got to know each other better. After dinner we pulled out our textbooks and worked on our lessons & review. :)

Feeling sort of "trapped"...so many roadways are closed due to the flooding.

Feeling kind of sad... Our last ASL class is tomorrow evening. Then we wait until the deaf advocacy agency can generate funds to have another series of classes. In the meantime, with our new friends, we'll try to keep practicing the vocabulary we've learned so we don't forget it. :P

I have been very slow and lethargic today. I think all these air pressure changes from Tropical Storm Debby are really affecting me. Even my daughter is having a massive headache through this like she always does with air pressure changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back