How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to get over the embarrassment at work. I have a ton of paperwork and can't work around sound so my hearing aids were off - not sure why - but I took a break to surf the Net and hit one of the news websites and it started playing. We just (finally) got the computers updated with Windows and I didn't realize one of the speakers was on and quite loud. Everyone heard it and was wondering why I didn't. I'm kind of amazed myself. Even with my hearing aids off, you'd think I'd hear something...but I didn't, including my coworker standing next to be trying to get my attention. I thought I was die of embarrassment. Anyway, I realized which speaker was on and silenced it - one of the managers came by the department - hope he didn't hear it....but I'm going to be paranoid now at work.....oh...boy.... :Oops:

I feel kinda sad. I thought my co workers and I were getting along very well. and today one of them tried to make it look like I lost 320 dollars from the register. and the other two said they saw me taking the money. but well it was solved. From there I learned that they had complained about me been lazy when they leave the store with no permission and leave alone there and is itll cant do many things. And that I was doing statanic stuff. im an atheist not satanic or whatever that si called. Oh well...

EXCITED!! Going to have breakfast with Santa!!
Ok, going to take my adult daughters & grandson to have breakfast with Santa at our parish school. He's only 16 months so he doesn't know what it's about.
Oh, and I have breakfast with Santa everyday. ;)

I feel kinda sad. I thought my co workers and I were getting along very well. and today one of them tried to make it look like I lost 320 dollars from the register. and the other two said they saw me taking the money. but well it was solved. From there I learned that they had complained about me been lazy when they leave the store with no permission and leave alone there and is itll cant do many things. And that I was doing statanic stuff. im an atheist not satanic or whatever that si called. Oh well...

There will always be misinformed people, don't give them the time of day, you know who you are. :hug:

Had a really great run last night. Just started back up two weeks ago, and first time I've gotten into a nice rhythm and held pace the whole way. Must be time to increase the miles.

Emotions have been going haywire today. Right now, I don't trust them.

I have learned, tested, and perfected making long grain brown rice in my rice cooker. It is kind of messy because it wants to cook too fast and makes too much steam with rice starch but it works and is convenient. I cannot make the short grain which is my favorite come out right no matter what I try. Good rice cooker with a nice stainless pot but only an on/off switch. Good brown rice makes me happy.

*Yawn* ready for my last day of finals tomorrow and then I'm FREE!!! WHOO HOO!!! At least until May.... :doh: Still, I'm excited to have all this extra time coming up!!! :D

i know that feeling, it was like that last month for me, an amazing release to freedom does seems unbelievable, even while it seems so trivial to others...damn

good on ya

Feeling excited that I have one more week and then 2 weeks off from work. Just a strange December with work. First week, I only worked 4 days because I took Friday off to fly to NOLA. Last week was a 3 day work week due to two days of snowstorms. This week, we have a half day on Friday.

With all those times off recently, I feel very well rested and not so burnt out from working hard.

Rainy & wet weather...gives me the "blahs"...but believe the Jags are playing the Bills today....gonna wait until Monday to do some more shopping to avoid the weekend crowds.....

I feel better ... ordered a necklace to give someone for Christmas which was suppose to be here on the 13th ... plenty of time ... but it didn't show up so I checked the tracking number and it's in NEW HAMPSHIRE !!!! Worked with the seller and they helped out big time and are going to ship me another one with faster shipping first thing in the morning so I'll have it in 2 to 3 days ... I plan on going to the post office and giving them an earful though I don't know anyone in New freaking Hampshire ... and it was shipped from Florida so it went through NC on the way there too ...

Had a nice weekend away visiting my sister.. Hubby has laryngitis so he can't speak, I can't hear. What a team. hahaha

:giggle:,,,2 peas in a pod, huh?

HAHAHA....Oh his pea is a little hung over, too many holiday cheers. Makes me so glad I don't drink.

He got the same cold he had a few weeks ago. I told him now neither one of us could call his work to tell them he is sick. All the crazy things we come up with on a 3 hour drive.

tired, excited, pissed off, worrying, anticipating, hesitating i don't know which to pick...

Totally exhausted. Christmas Party last night, came home to a disaster in kitchen where no one did any dishes and a a dog the started to bend her crate. Got dog walked and did a lot of play with her and have the kitchen still to clean up.

I slept my Sunday into Monday away! I went to bed Sunday morning around 6am and didn't wake up until Monday around 6am for work! How did I sleep away 24 hours!? :doh: Oh well, I feel much much better! :D

I slept my Sunday into Monday away! I went to bed Sunday morning around 6am and didn't wake up until Monday around 6am for work! How did I sleep away 24 hours!? :doh: Oh well, I feel much much better! :D

About time you show back up I've been having trouble getting Dreamer to behave herself!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back