How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now feeling exhausted. Fell asleep at 2:30am wide awake at 4:07am going to be a long day. Maybe I can fallback to sleep in a couple hours. Had a trigger point injection in my neck and it was throbbing all night.

Right now feeling exhausted. Fell asleep at 2:30am wide awake at 4:07am going to be a long day. Maybe I can fallback to sleep in a couple hours. Had a trigger point injection in my neck and it was throbbing all night.

Ironic...been having a very sore neck for several days...not sure if it was the way I slept or whatever...but doing a few exercises...hoping not to get a "Crink"....those are awful...and people are always saying..."I can get that out for you"...and try to twist my head back and forth!...:shock: :giggle:

Not too tired. Finished my shopping & stayed within my budget. Stocking items come from my regular budget since it's usually socks & candy.

Also did some of the shopping for my sister's gifts to my daughter. If I don't get anything else with my sister's money, I'll wrap the cash, like my sister would have done anyway.

Still have a cough from sinus drip. The sinus med I took this morning seemed to help, though.

Beginning to feel defeated, but will wait and see what trainer says.

Ironic...been having a very sore neck for several days...not sure if it was the way I slept or whatever...but doing a few exercises...hoping not to get a "Crink"....those are awful...and people are always saying..."I can get that out for you"...and try to twist my head back and forth!...:shock: :giggle:

My Dystonia is getting really bad right now since I am more active with the holidays. The first two needles bent, that is how bad my muscles get. Plus it is really cold here which doesn't seem to help.

RR hope yoir feeling better!!!!,

Wirelessly posted

A bit embarrassed, I saw a man walking his Dashund at the post office. I asked him , she pregnant? He said, no ( chuckle) she 's a full- figured girl. I just smiled and said , oh! Lol

I'm feeling really good actually!
Finished my exams for this semester!
Also, glad to be relaxing as I have had a long couple of weeks with tech week and opening week for my theatre's production of Shrek - the Musical.

Incredibly tired... Final exams this week... terrible. Thank god I'll be out of school this next semester... I need a break! :doh:

Incredibly tired... Final exams this week... terrible. Thank god I'll be out of school this next semester... I need a break! :doh:

Oh same goes for me for taking overtime assignments! My sleeping habits are suffering and I'm probably more crazier than my already crazy sis! Shoot me! :P

Oh same goes for me for taking overtime assignments! My sleeping habits are suffering and I'm probably more crazier than my already crazy sis! Shoot me! :P

Crazier than your already crazed sister?!?!? Is that possible?? :laugh2: Honey you need a nap real bad !!!:hmm:

:) I don't think you're crazy darlin'. :P You just need a good stiff drink and a nice soft bed. :D ( Ahhhh, nothing puts me to sleep quite like that does. ) :D

Tell me about it, I'm SO glad I'm done with school until May after my exams. The last one is Thursday... :ugh: Just need to make it until then!!! :doh:

*Yawn* ready for my last day of finals tomorrow and then I'm FREE!!! WHOO HOO!!! At least until May.... :doh: Still, I'm excited to have all this extra time coming up!!! :D

Not to happy, this nurse (it was an accident) came into room and said congratulations for been pregnant. I can't have kids. So it hurt when she saod that and i started to cry. But yeah the girl next to me was one having the baby. But yeah...kinda made me sad the rest of the day.

Not to happy, this nurse (it was an accident) came into room and said congratulations for been pregnant. I can't have kids. So it hurt when she saod that and i started to cry. But yeah the girl next to me was one having the baby. But yeah...kinda made me sad the rest of the day.

:hug:

fast day I really alots of since to day approximate stress pressure feeling normal friday not much.. I am busy all the day :) wholes 1 weeks :aw:

Tomorrow night & Sunday- Cochlear Implant exercise-dance-Swing/Latin American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back