How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept very late as I was up most all night with "the Ear"....got a email from the Dr.'s asst. saying she would get me in if needed be....But am gonna try to hold off until after the Holidays...still so much to do...In the Hospital during the Holidays is not my Cup of Tea! :giggle:

Slept very late as I was up most all night with "the Ear"....got a email from the Dr.'s asst. saying she would get me in if needed be....But am gonna try to hold off until after the Holidays...still so much to do...In the Hospital during the Holidays is not my Cup of Tea! :giggle:

You're a tough cookie RR. Next year has to be better than this one health wise.
Sending lot's of hugs and well wishes your way.

Stay strong and please keep your sense of humor.

Hubby is still sick which is so not normal for us. Hope he starts feeling better soon because we are having everyone here for Christmas Eve. Lot's of food shopping and cleaning, yuck!!

Trying to convince him that I am healthy enough to travel to Ireland in the Spring. I am eating healthy, exercising daily. I even bet him I could lose ten pounds before then. Pressure is on!!! I really want to see my daughter, plus visit my parents birth places.

Wicked proud!! lol

I was filling out an application today and I needed the address for the Massage Envy I worked at in SC, so I looked it up in safari. Well then I got distracted reading the google reviews.....I'm mentioned, and it was a great review, not the best English hahaha the guy's name is Serg....but as I was reading it I was all "OMG that's me!!!!" totally got a kick out of that. I took a screen shot of it with my iphone and posted in on facebook

I'm feeling freezing.... :cold: Also, I'm feeling sick.... not cold sick.... but not good.... :( Need this to go away NOW! :(

I feel numb. Maybe not the right word. This experice has been one of the hardest. I am not sure of to say it ended in a happy ending. I really cant tell....

Damn migraine today and I had to teach 4th graders with it. It was hell! So glad that I made it through the day.

Doc prescribed me another round of antibotics (Cipro) for 7 days...and I do feel better....at least until Christmas Day...Cold and so very dry here....freeze expected tonight so covered up all outdoor plants....seems we're gonna have a wet Christmas again (as usual).

My monthly visitor demanded the brownies..... It was very set on having them.... :ugh:

:laugh2: Were they at least the good pringles? :D I ate brownies and a couple chocolates... :ugh: This month is a doozie! :(

They were delish! :P NOW you have me dying for a chocolate fix, only found half a bag of Hershey's kisses! Mine! :P :nana:

Nostalgic - been reminiscing on my European adventure. Dying to go back.

They were delish! :P NOW you have me dying for a chocolate fix, only found half a bag of Hershey's kisses! Mine! :P :nana:

Uh oh, your monthly friend is coming too! :laugh2:

I love those Hershey's with the cherry stuff in the middle... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back