Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

hey I like to ride a horse now and then while wearing cowboy hat and chewing some long grass (is that what's it called? lol) too. I did that in West Virginia and PA. good time. Someday I'll own a nice sizable ranch in rural PA as my getaway home.

oh... that sucks..... is that the one who got into car accident because of drinking?

Yes she is the one that was hurt in the drunk driving accident. I have already come to terms, I trust in God that she is ok. If it is his will, he will have her or we will get to have her. Either way, she and her kids are going to be well taken care of.

lol, thanks for the image of the cowboy hat eating long grass. :) My ultimate goal in life is to own my own horse ranch.

All of you guys really are a great group of people. I am glad I stumbled upon this thread.

Right now I am watching a rendition fo "Yes We Can" Live at the DNC...and I'm thinking about when I saw Obama speak in Austin with 30,000 other people and just how powerful that moment was when then playing this song at the beginning of the rally. And all of the sudden, I'm in a place of total peace.

I remember this picture on our local newspaper, few years ago -- that images isn't old, it is recent -- I think around 2004 or 2005 I think?

tick tock tick tock.... about 1 hr left till Obama's speech. waiting..... waiting....

then come to NYC. He's always around. His site - yeeee haw

I am only 2 hours away so I will hop on a bus to hunt him down. :giggle:

I am thinking of the moral of the story from watching the movie "Evening"..making me think of my friendships with my girls.

I wonder would Obama make a good president for USA?

I am only 2 hours away so I will hop on a bus to hunt him down. :giggle:

I am thinking of the moral of the story from watching the movie "Evening"..making me think of my friendships with my girls.

I'm thinkin I agree about the cowboy..:naughty:

Also thinkin I hope got to talk to your friend today and it worked out...

I'm thinkin I agree about the cowboy..:naughty:

Also thinkin I hope got to talk to your friend today and it worked out...

My friend and I are ok..she was upset and didnt want to talk to anyone..not mad at me at all. However, it might have changed things with her and my hubby cuz they got turned off by each other. I told them both that they do not think alike and that it is ok but they are being stubborn so I told them that I am removing myself from the situation as it has nothing to do with me.

I am wondering why there is so little activity.
Wondering if lots of people just left.

thinking how can I get sex..........*snickers* nah thinking of when im supposed to go to bed.

what i'm thinking is going to a fucking bed :cool2:

What's in my mind now is I can't wait for weekend lol :)

Back