Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

long weekend and i get is what: work.:fu2: yea, i accepted it because it is my job.

I am thinking of how I can teach writing to my students effectively cuz this year they are ready to do some serious writing since their reading levels got all caught up to on grade level last year. Trying to think how do I explain the complicated rules of English...hmmm.

I am thinking of how I can teach writing to my students effectively cuz this year they are ready to do some serious writing since their reading levels got all caught up to on grade level last year. Trying to think how do I explain the complicated rules of English...hmmm.

Give them a simple complication without too much complication. step by step to make sure they understood fully, then step in next. Cool?

(screaming in my mind) OH MY GOSH!!! someone draw my character!!! YAY!!!

:dance2:

I grew up anxious when the artist will be done with my character soon!! :run: :dance2: :shock:

:D Hehhehheh

LOLOLOLOLOL, Ok, I am not that out of place here. The pic, he's gutsy but I bet he makes pretty good tips. I bet he isn't a REAL cowboy though.

Did you guys watch the Obama speech last night? I did. :)

Gutsy yes (no i'm not gay)
Good tips? most likely
Real cowboy? nope lol
Obama speech = :ugh2:
you Obama voter?

Gutsy yes (no i'm not gay)
Good tips? most likely
Real cowboy? nope lol
Obama speech = :ugh2:
you Obama voter?

LOL-I'd say he was gutsy. lol, it take a secure man to say that. :)

I do not vote, if I did, I'd do it in private. Got friends and family who all believe differently so I remain neutral. To be honest, I haven't really watched any of the political campaigns, just happened to be watching tv when the speech came on.

Go to the beach or not.... or stay home, call for pizza and get tipsy:hmm:

Lucky, you can go to the Beach??? Me, I got the river, not much to do at the river on a hot steamy day as today. I'd opt for staying in and getting little tipsy. Actually, homework and tipsy do not go well together. lol.

Did you make a decision?

My cousin texted me saying he wanna go out tonight to shoot some pool and have dinner... Going to da beach meaning i gotta let my hair loose and wet, I have groomed locs so they will look like bob marely's if i wet em. We don't want that look for tonight. So imma stay in and enjoy some pizza n wine.

Back