Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

It is hard to remain in good spirits when the world is falling apart around you.

What's on my mind now is I cant believe how stupid some people are...*shaking my head*

You are more than welcome to IM me if you wanna talk about it.

It is ok..it was what was on my mind at that moment but now I am past it. Just that there are some people who really really do not have any common sense of how things work in this world. Not a big deal.

My thoughts are now.."Why is my hubby interrrupting me to show a WWE wrestler on TV? " I do not give a damn! LOL!

You know what I am thinking right now?? I am lonely tonight. It's Friday night. I have come to the conclusion, I lead a very boring life. How I long for adventure. Sighs.

You know what I am thinking right now?? I am lonely tonight. It's Friday night. I have come to the conclusion, I lead a very boring life. How I long for adventure. Sighs.

I am feeling isolate either. My husband is working at second shift. And also he is at school in daytime. I need to work on ETSY. I forget about send you an email. OOPS. I am apology. I was very busy all week. I will do my best to contact you next week. I hope your boyfriend get well and wake up from coma. I will pray for you guys.

In my mind - I want to read more new chapters for the story from fictionpress. I can't wait to know what happen to some characters!! :D:D

I am feeling isolate either. My husband is working at second shift. And also he is at school in daytime. I need to work on ETSY. I forget about send you an email. OOPS. I am apology. I was very busy all week. I will do my best to contact you next week. I hope your boyfriend get well and wake up from coma. I will pray for you guys.

I am sorry, you are in the same boat as me. My boyfriend is not a nightowl and I am. We don't really do much but I do enjoy his company. Sometimes it stinks to be with someone and yet be lonely.

I do not know anything about my friend in the coma. Her family still will not talk to us.

I am not sure what I am thinking about...weird to have this concept.

I'm thinkin so much for my peaceful morning. The Littles just woke up and they ALWAYS bring hell with'em...:lol:

Back