Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
What is everyone thinking about? I am thinking about a friend, I am thinking how I'd like this fly to land just long enough for me to smack it, I am smiling over a message on the phone from my 3 year old niece, I am worried about a friend in the hospital, and I am thinking about my final term papers, and if I am going to pass. I am thinking I must be really bored to be posting this silly thread.

Hope all is well with you.

I was thinking about the movie Little Monsters and how I watched it a long time ago and forget the name and how I asked around for years to find out. I described the monsters as hyper-goths. You'll know why if you see the movie.

I wonder why alldeaf.com is having trouble with me :dizzy:

Agree with you,there, Jake! I was just thinking how nice it was to have an intelligent discussion despite differing opinions.

Yeah, such I did have one with you previously. But to understand I didn't want it to go further way. Time for some thought, ladies! :lol:

im thinking about how i shouldnt have ordered 2 breakfast on a bun sandwiches from whataburger after work cuz it feels i could give birth to a greaseball right about now.

im thinking about how i shouldnt have ordered 2 breakfast on a bun sandwiches from whataburger after work cuz it feels i could give birth to a greaseball right about now.

Trying to see if you can handle Phelp's breakfast? :laugh2:

what's on my mind is to take shower to get rid of these NYC filth and then.... sleep?

I'm thinking about bailing this god forsaken website and lifting some weights instead! Time to bust my ass!

Wonder what I would say about alldeaf college on vlog.. we will see about that ;)

Thinking about getting rid of my stuffing nose. Arughhhhhhhh!
Thinking about getting under the blankie since I am cold. Brrrrrrrrr!!
Thinking about food since I am hungry.
Thinking about my son going to the first day of school in a few hours. :D

mad at softball.fans website
want to get retro Mayhem slowpitch U-trip bat

Back