Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

Wow! Really? I love being 5'7. Interesting...I guess it depends on individual preference.

Maybe I dont mind cuz there are so many women in my family a lot taller than I am?

She married a man who is shorter than she is :giggle:

Im 5'6'', im short compared to most of my family, thanks to the rubella stunted my growth. :P

Gosh, i must be tall than Freckles since last time she is tall than me. [shrug]

Jake, one day we gotta to hang out together, man! [pound on chest] Stay true, dawg.

Freckles, i still love ya too :] *hugs*

crzymeg, im being a irony.

Dave, what kind of car do you looking for?

Shel90, im not sure if you're softball player...[thinking] my team and i FINALLY won over number 1 team in softball game!! thats really GREATEST game ever they saw and monkeys on my back is def OFF!! USSSA umpire (we call them, Reds) said to us, "this is one of the BEST game in Twin Creeks since i umpired". The score: 21-20.

Yah..a softball player here but havent played in 2 years due to family obligations and old injuries.

Is that against a deaf team? Congrats!!!

I am 5'10" here, dave just a inch taller! :laugh2:

Yeah, we should, Norcal20

Shel90. nope, its against HEARING team!! thats really AMAZING how we did.

Jake, yea.. we should-

Statistical Data Analysis & Databases Assignment 2. << that is what on my mind at the moment.

Wow! Really? I love being 5'7. Interesting...I guess it depends on individual preference.

Maybe I dont mind cuz there are so many women in my family a lot taller than I am?

I am 5'4" and I feel like a midget. Nearly all of my co-workers are taller than me. The only exceptions:
Bo, Marcos, and Cathy. Thats it. But Bo is by far the shortest of us. She's only 4'9". Marcos is 5'4" Cathy is 5'0". But out of all of us, I am probably the lightest. :D (133 lbs!!) Cathy said she weighed 170, Marcos probably weighs that or more, and Bo, probably 150 or 140.

Watched last night top 40 hottest people

4. Brad Pitt
3. Cindy Crawford
2. Pamela Anderson
1. Mark Walhberg

right now I'm thinking I should be thankful that I'm 5'7 (even though I'm waaay short than everyone in my family!) and I'm thinking, congrats and good for you norcal! :)

(added I'm thinkings so no one will tell me I hjacked).. :giggle:

Any kind of adventure. Feel like I need a vacation from my life. Tonight I found out how my friend is in the hospital. A couple weeks ago she was in a very bad car wreck due to drunk driving. She's in a coma and not expected to make it. She is my sister BEST friend, and a friend of our family. I have known her since she was 4, she's 20. She has two children under the age of 5. My sister is torn, we are torn but I can't do anything to help my sister.. but just listen.
hang in there,girl..
I pray for your sister's friend. Right now, you have a life to deal with,umm?
Sorry,if I put myself in the middle.
BUT, You seems smart enuff to deal with your own,huh?
Forgive me, I am new to this. Please bear me with this website..Alldeaf.com...
Yes,I am deaf also, wear brand new C.I. i love it. I wore old hearing aid when I was young. Somehow,became deaf-er. ha. anyway.
yeah,i like to meet new friends online as possible as I can.
Pardon me, i am bit drunk on red wine. blah. lol.

PS..I AM REALLY NEW TO THIS,EVEN USING COMPUTER,TOO.LOL.

poor y0u..
I live in four seasons...i love it. Heh.
Of course,may you get a life?

Here in AR we have summer then Indian Summer before we get fall, winter and spring.

Indian summer meaning it is cool at night but it is still hot enough during the day to make you sweat.

Right now the earth is sort of 'in between' so it seems like everywhere you go it is going to be about the same only Jake is moving towards summer while we are moving towards winter.

Im back to freezing now Jake. Im laying in bed under 3 heavy blankets. The Thermostat is on 75. :eek: I reckon before I go to sleep I'll add at least one more, if not two.

In the winter it is ridiculous - I sleep with 7 blankets on my bed.

Back