Honestly, what's on your mind right now?

:slap: shut up, shh! Bro! shh!

I wish I did not have short legs! I hemmed all the pants I got for winter, and I was still walking on the pair I wore today!

:: predenting saw nothing :: .. :fruit: still dreaming on how I got engaged out there on the sea! :shock: .. I still love you, sweet norcal. :)

botts... paininthe...er, I mean petite I know. how short are you?

:: predenting saw nothing :: .. :fruit: still dreaming on how I got engaged out there on the sea! :shock: .. I still love you, sweet norcal. :)

botts... paininthe...er, I mean petite I know. how short are you?

I am not really short. I am 5 feet 4 inches tall. I have a long upper body and really short legs.

hm. shorter than me, and I am considered as a petite! hemming is no fun anyway.

not anytime soon. it's like seeing Auuuhhhhh-nold in his speedos.

:barf:
192x192.jpg

OMG!!! What happpened to him!?

I'm thinking that I'm glad I finally mowed my lawn; I been looking for my car.

What's on my mind is I have to read and reply emails for my job...I keep forgetting to check my work email as I am just too busy at work with the kids.

deafdave - How's your mom?

Thanks for asking. She's doing poorly. I had to move up my plans to go to Louisiana. I will leave for Louisiana on Sunday or Monday (depending on Ike). They will perform open-heart surgery on Monday. I will move in with them and help them out for at least a few months.

Thanks for asking and thanks for everyone's prayers.

David

I am not really short. I am 5 feet 4 inches tall. I have a long upper body and really short legs.

Botts, I am jealous. In my dreams I always find jeans that are long enuff...:giggle: it's never gonna happen. I bought a lottery ticket today (never do that) maybe if I win I can pay to have them made EXTRA long..

Thanks for asking. She's doing poorly. I had to move up my plans to go to Louisiana. I will leave for Louisiana on Sunday or Monday (depending on Ike). They will perform open-heart surgery on Monday. I will move in with them and help them out for at least a few months.

Thanks for asking and thanks for everyone's prayers.

David

Oh..I am sorry to hear about that. Wishing her a speedy recovery!!! :hug:

Botts, I am jealous. In my dreams I always find jeans that are long enuff...:giggle: it's never gonna happen. I bought a lottery ticket today (never do that) maybe if I win I can pay to have them made EXTRA long..

No no . Don't be jealous. I am also old, fat, deaf, and grumpy!:cool2:

Back