Home from hospital

horselover61

Reaction score
Hi all!! I know I havent been in here for a while.

Just to let you all know that I went to hospital last Monday nite. At first about 6 am I got up to go to bathroom then having a hard time breathing. Woke up my son to call 911 and the ambulance arrived to take me to the hospital. Later the doctor let me go and went home. Took a nap and then woke up to go to bathroom. Bang all over again. Told my son to go with me to the doctor office which is about 2 to 3 miles from my house. Went in to see the doctor then I blacked out. I woke up in the amblance and thinking oh no back to the hospital but this time it was at the different hospital. So when I got there the doctor found out that was my second effect. So he decided that I should stay at the hospital.

I stayed at the hospital for 5 days and I was put on oxygen and did lot of blood work. Also my heart rate went up due to having stress while trying to breath. I do have a heart condition and had a 2 open heart surgery. so the doctor think I had a mild heart condition which I dont think so. The Dr. called my heart doctor and he said it may due to stress and will need a test so I will call him on monday to set up an appt. I have a regular doctor appt on Dec 18 for routine checkup.

Now I am home resting doing well and going easy. I cant drive for 5 days :( but at least I am still here. My son was worry sick about me and he had to stay at his stepmom's house while I am in the hospital. His stepmom called his school and they send him his school work to the house so he can catch up. He is coming home tmw and I cant wait to see him. I missed himm so much.

Horselover, do take it easy and get plenty of rest. I know, times are stressful just need to relax and break away from what you are doing:) Welcome back :hug:

I hope you make a fast recovery with no bad effects.

I am sorry to learn that you had difficult time with your breathing. I do hope you have a speedy recovery and please pay attention to your doctor for pills and rests. Get well soon. Keep on posting when you are feeling better. May your spirit watch over you. :D

Take it easy and do get plenty of rest. I hope you will have a speedy recovery. Get well.

get well soon, horselover!

Take it easy Horselover! We don't want to see your name in the paper anytime soon, I'm glad your back home and I hope this cold dry air we're having isn't affecting you much.

Kick back, relax, and welcome back to AD.com! :D

Get plenty of rest and take care of yourself. Welcome back :hug:

take easy,horselover61

my dad also had heart valet surgery in June 2004 and he never had heart problems nor heart attack..But my dad got sore lots after surgery and he got out hospital and he got rest lots for weeks and he dont drive for few days till he went to dr's office makes sure my dad ok they he can drive..

Last edited:
So glad you are out. Enjoy those hugs tomorrow and take good care of yourself. Follow Bebonangs advice to pay close attention to your doctors orders. Stay healthy.

Stress is bad.

Hugs are good.

Relax and stay well.

Keep us posted.

I'm just so glad that you're alright though, take it easy sweetie. ;)

Thanks you all. I am getting better each minutes and taking an easy. It is so good to be home with my pets and still waiting for my son to come home.

Take care of yourself. I have added you to the prayer list. You are in good company with about 10-12 others here on AD.

Back