Holy CRAP!

pinkster

Reaction score
I just felt like sharing.. :)

I just bought my first online airplane ticket! The last vacation I took was to visit some RI ad members (although I did not meet them on AD) Prostock being one of them. He was the one who paid for my ticket. But this time around I paid for it myself, well not really.

Im going to visit my sister, whom I havent seen in a little over 2 years, plus other family members. It turned out that I was having a serious cash flow problem, as christmas came and went -yikes, spendy. Well today is Megladon's birthday by the way, and we all went to dinner at Applebee's. (YUM!) Anyways, his parents gave him a check as a present (wow, $150) and then all of the sudden his mom gave me one too. It was for the same amount and she said "go visit your sister." I nearly cried right there. They are just fabulous people. :) So off to the East coast I go, Jan 5-9 :)

Thanks for listening :P (uh, reading? hehe)

pinkster said:

I just bought my first online airplane ticket! The last vacation I took was to visit some RI ad members (although I did not meet them on AD) Prostock being one of them. He was the one who paid for my ticket. But this time around I paid for it myself, well not really.

Im going to visit my sister, whom I havent seen in a little over 2 years, plus other family members. It turned out that I was having a serious cash flow problem, as christmas came and went -yikes, spendy. Well today is Megladon's birthday by the way, and we all went to dinner at Applebee's. (YUM!) Anyways, his parents gave him a check as a present (wow, $150) and then all of the sudden his mom gave me one too. It was for the same amount and she said "go visit your sister." I nearly cried right there. They are just fabulous people. :) So off to the East coast I go, Jan 5-9 :)

awww that was very touching and generous of her!! not many ppl do that.. my best friend was like that too.. she used to fly me down to see her while i was in school...

awww thats wonderful Pinkster!!!!!!!! real nice of Megladon's mom!!!

DO have fun and enjoy ur visit with ur sister!

:hug:

pinkster said:

LOL...I was thinking about the time you came here and Yah, I did buy the ticket. OOps. Hope you have fun going to see yoru sister. :D

Awwww What a sweet mom you have there, I would cry too if I were in ur feet.

Hope you have a great time visiting your sister. :hug:

That was very nice.....Perfect timing for after the holiday empty wallet :)

BTW, I don't know where your going or where your coming from but it is COLD here on the East Coast. Next week its supposed to warm up so maybe you'll get the not so cold weather when your here :)

aw.. that's soo sweet.. i dearly know how this feel. i havn't seen my brother for 3 years.. and dying to go to california to visit him again. err.. the plane tickets are expensive these days :(

Taylor said:
That was very nice.....Perfect timing for after the holiday empty wallet :)

BTW, I don't know where your going or where your coming from but it is COLD here on the East Coast. Next week its supposed to warm up so maybe you'll get the not so cold weather when your here :)

wanna come and warm me up and protect me from the madness here in AD?? :Ohno:

I know its really cool that she did that.

By the way Cheri, it wasnt my mom, it was my boyfriend's mom. :)

Taylor, I'm coming from Minnesota, that kind of says it doesnt it? :P whatever the east coast has to throw at me, I've had colder. =D

Kewl beans Pinkster! Enjoy the trip and bring yer bathing suit! It's helluva lot warmer here compare to Minnestota! but do bring your snow boot though. *snicker*

Awww Pinkster!!! :hugs:

I am so happy for you!! like i said.. hes right for you .. :P

Well off you go and enjoy!!.. fly safe.. and fly free.. hehe

:ily:

Katzie said:
Kewl beans Pinkster! Enjoy the trip and bring yer bathing suit! It's helluva lot warmer here compare to Minnestota! but do bring your snow boot though. *snicker*

Snowboots? eh.. lol.. God, you people have more snow than we do. I heard that we're 18 inches below the normal snow rate this year. 18 INCHES! I want snow :(

Welcome back, Pinkester!! Didn't relaize that you was back!!! I miss your posting! Have fun visit your sister!!!!

pinkster said:
Snowboots? eh.. lol.. God, you people have more snow than we do. I heard that we're 18 inches below the normal snow rate this year. 18 INCHES! I want snow :(

awww Pinkster

*asks the good Mother Nature to please send MORE snow to Minnesota this winter*

:lol: hope that helps!

ENJOYYYY ur visit to the eastern seaboard with ur sister! :D

Hummmmmmmm I lives in NH and my family are on Cape Cod, Ma and they have more snow then I do. Boy oh boy their power went out but I dont know how long it went out. I havent talk to my deaf cousin yet. She is not online yet. Darn it.

Anyway it was nice of your bf's mom did that. My mom did that too for a good reason. Also my best friend's Dad pay for my flight twice. But now he passed away and I sure missed him alot.

Have a good trip and be safe.

Uh oh, Pomeranian!

Prostock, I hope you have enough flash lights for Pinkster? :giggle:

Katzie said:
Uh oh, Pomeranian!

Prostock, I hope you have enough flash lights for Pinkster? :giggle:

Lmao.. Unfortunately I wont be heading that far North on the east coast. I'd love to visit Prostock but its just not in the cards. :(

pinkster said:
Lmao.. Unfortunately I wont be heading that far North on the east coast. I'd love to visit Prostock but its just not in the cards. :(
I'd love to see you, too. And, I may be moving soon, so I need money for that, too. :-/

Back