Holiday Gifts... What Did You Get?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Well, it's the holidays... whatever religion you are, I'm sure you got gifts.

So, what did you get!?

From my parents-

3 sets of Apple kitchen curtains, oven mits, pot holders and dish towels, blouse, undies and bras, socks, perfume, body lotion, body spray, family photo with frame, 4- 3x5 picture frames, 3-king size pillows, x-mas craft, 2boxes of silverwares, clear plastic glasses, Victoria Secert bag and family frame of 9 4x6 inches (I think that's all) :fingersx:

From my brother: basket with dish soap, two candles (apple cinnamon and pumpkin pie), dish towels. :)

From my sister- Plush throw blanket and lip gloss set. ;)

Wii game system
Wii Points (2,000)
MySims
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Mario Strikers Charged
1 set of dress shirt with tie
3 set of boxers (South Park, The Simspons and Superman)
2 of chocolate candy boxes

Wii game system
Wii Points (2,000)
MySims
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Mario Strikers Charged
1 set of dress shirt with tie
3 set of boxers (South Park, The Simspons and Superman)
2 of chocolate candy boxes

Forgot to add 1 more, $40 Pacsun Giftcard

None cuz I don't need anything beside I only wanted a new digital camera that I might get in Jan or so. (depend on the budget first)

I got some xmas decorate from my exco workers. from my son I got a pink teddy bear dress in a shirt with t-shrt saying love on it. I also got from secret santa a robe and candle holder. From secret pal I got 2 xmas pillow and pajamas which I am wearing. It is in purple color. I love my gift. :D

My son is at his dad's house and I called him to say Merry Xmas and I was so thrilled to hear his voice.

From my oldest son

Handbag

From my youngest son

oil bath "Indisches Maharadja Bad" (English: Indian Maharadja bath)

From my hubby

Estee Lauder Youth Dew perfume

From my cats

lavender salt bath

We are still looking for other computer. We are hoping to get for special offer after New Year Eve... :dunno:

From my family - VSecret and Macy's gift card, Yak Trak Pro and gloves for running in winter, books, sweater, blender, bracelet, perfume, soccer shorts, shirts etc.

From my grandparents - money and promise of a visit to New York to them.

From my friends - my female roommate gave me a box and said to wait to open until later because people will want to see. I opened with my family and she gave me 2 underwear - one thong and one boy's cut and both tiny!! Everyone laughed because they know the gift is from her. Another friend gave me sterling silver earing and necklace with purple crystal stones from the artist's workshop - incredibly beautiful and now my favorite.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and fun with family and friends. :)

From my younger son- He made me a gingerbread house from school and Mom's Kitchen fridge magnet.

From my oldest son- brought me a T-shit that says "Mom always liked me best" :giggle:

from my parents black croc shoes, purple sweater with grey shirt, 2 gift cards one for DSW shoes and one for books

from my brother and his family a sweater my sister got same kind of sweater but in different color

from my sister and her family a coat for my dog and a camera

that all i get

I got some thermals to wear to work, plus a polar fleece shirt with an ipod pocket. (what a nifty idea considering how I lost my last ipod!) A camera bag for my camera and all of its accessories. Last but certaintly not least - a brand spankin' new iPod Nano 3rd generation. (the squatty boxy type with all metal casing.) and an ipod belt clip.

I didn't get anything besides time with my husband and two dogs. which is good oh!, but wait my mom bought me an $8.00 coffee maker that makes 2 cups at a time from a little dollar store.:stupid:

None....but really I only got $40 check and $25 gas card (gas is pretty expensive nowadays)...and a few xmas cards. I don't really need gifts to show the meaning of xmas. It's about love by trading xmas cards and contacting the loved ones and friendship. I'm happy for what I have...a home, a car, everything....

What I get for christmas? I got is ......

Dayspa & massage voucher from my hubby :P

2 books from my mother, one is call 'Healthy One-Dish Cooking' and other one is 100 years of aussie yarns, stories, photo's etc... which have a story about my grandparents & my mother when she was little in it. Even got a pic of my mother when she was little in it too. :)

Homemade dried figs in caramel from my mother (love it, one of my fave) :drool:

Tin of biscuits from my brother

Dried fruits from my sister

Back