Holiday Gifts... What Did You Get?

KOALA: I make quilts too. Do you make quilts now being part of the line that did before you? When I was little my grandmother would come and get me and take me with her to her sewing group and I would help sew pieces of the quilt. Now I make quilts for friends and family. (how do I post a pic on here? I will post a few to show you some of my work. Stephanie Peacock

:hmm:

Randy Moss Jersey
Office 2007
2 boxes diff sizes space bags
Blank DVD cases
DVD maker kit
LightScribe CDs
3 body spray
candies (he always give me candy)
and many little things like toothbrush, paste, mouthwash, perfume, etc as stocking stuffers all from my hubby

Pot and pans, dust remover and blanket from my brother. (Our first Christmas morning we wake up and open together since 1986 because he lives with us now)

$30 Staples
Extra dark Chocolate
Scraf
5 lottery tickets all from my dad-in-law.

Will get more from my mom and dad on friday since they are driving from South Carolina.

A silver necklace from my brother and his girlfriend.
A $50.00 from my younger brother.
A new bras and undies from my parent.
A chocolate mints from my grandma.
A keyring with a little red laser light from my father.

I got Nike retro basketball shoes, DVD portable, Westbrook (RB for Philly Eagles) plaque, and money

KOALA: I make quilts too. Do you make quilts now being part of the line that did before you? When I was little my grandmother would come and get me and take me with her to her sewing group and I would help sew pieces of the quilt. Now I make quilts for friends and family. (how do I post a pic on here? I will post a few to show you some of my work. Stephanie Peacock

:confused: I didnt say about making quilt anywhere. :confused: I don't like sewing. Yikes!

I got a lot of huggies and kissies from my husband and my children. :D

I ended up hauling home a DVD burner, my 2nd BluRay Disc movie (I own a PS3 by the way) and some beer money lol. Not to mention a nice electric razor that might come in handy come shave time.

My daughters sure got a lot of toys esp the oldest got 2 guitars 1 from me and the other from Santa. Guess I gotta pony up $ for her guitar lessons lol. Good thing they aint real Les Paul guitars heh.

I got Rangers vs Capitals hockey game ticket on Feb 10th from my best friend.

Books
Ruminiki game
Candies and chocolates, bleah. Gave most of them to sister.
Body scrub, lipgloss...
Sandalwood lipbalm...
Xmas teatowel
Angel decoration
Body Shop creams and lipgloss.

From my oldest son and his brand new wife: a light coat, two bags where I can put paper wraps, boxes, bows, etc.. in the bags ( I have no idea what it is called, lol) and a wedding picture of them and us in it).
From my youngest and his long time girlfriend: I got nice purse, leather glove for my small dune buggy and a blouse.
From my husband, I got a nice wallet ( which I really need new one, :) )
From my in laws, my husband and I got a down throw blanket.
From my mother, I don't get it, she try to get rid of her stuffs by give me a afghan which was made from my grandmother 30 years ago and I loved it. And she made few beads jewerly for me.
My sister, I can not believe it she spoiled me and girls which I did not give her anything for Christmas, I got a dishes, glove and honey soap and cap for wash my face.
My brother and his wife gave me, Christmas dish cloth and little things alike pen and lipstick and tons of candy.
Brother in law and his wife gave every one of us in the family a wooden box with their pix on it and 4 glasses cup and tons of candy.

I also got many candy from my customers and I do not know what to do with them.

Glad it is done, we got home almost midnight last night and glad today is my day off.
Have a wonderful week.

my parents got me new laptop, oldnavy sweatshirt, usb transferrable for pics videos etc, candies

my brother got me new necklace, brush sets

my aunt got me new long sleeve shirt

my other aunt got me pj outfit, slippers, and turtleneck with oldnavy sweatshirt.

my both grandparents got me money only -- one of my grandparent got me 2 pj outfit, oldnavy outfit and sweatshirt, piggy bank, lotion, shower gel, bubble bath, and candies

i think thats all. lol

I got:

A book about architecture
Holy Bible
Ticket to Greece!!!
Scarf
$140
Socks
A movie called "Holy Mountain"
Gift Certifacte for Fry's store
Bunches of candies
Bunches of Performs (always got for Christmas even though I never use them! lol)
Plum Flower bath stuff

That's all I can think of..

Wii game system
Wii Points (2,000)
MySims
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Mario Strikers Charged
1 set of dress shirt with tie
3 set of boxers (South Park, The Simspons and Superman)
2 of chocolate candy boxes
Ooh... nice. :)

I'm jealous. ;)

What did I get for xma?

1. New Ditigal key chain frame
2. New Ditigal photo frame with sounds on it
3. new pink bath robe
4. MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!! heeee lots of it!
5. new clothes
6. Mother and Child glass doll
7. New pink slipper nice and cozy! that it.!

i got pjs and black vest from my mom and gift cards from my grandma,aunts of barnes and nobles $25 and $50 but i love books very much! and also $100 from my dad!

Hubby gave me a Garmin GPS so I won't get lost on my assignments, two leather flip covers for my BlackBerry, a West Side Story CD to replace my old LP copy, Glenn Beck's An Inconvenient Book and a book tote bag, and a topographical map puzzle of the New London area in the 1800's.

My daughter and her family gave me a digital photo keychain, pillowcases that my daughter embroidered with our last name, a purse-size cologne spray, a book about old Charleston, and a Handi-Vac food bag sealer.

...and various candy.

The other things in the picture are Hubby's gifts. I had to blur something for privacy. I got him Jeep towel seat covers, carrying cases for his bagpipes, socks, and tools. Daughter's family got him an autographed military book, candy, and a personalized "branding iron" for when he grills steaks. The cutest gift was a plastic reindeer that squats and poops out brown jelly beans, ha, ha.

Attachments

• gifts2007.jpg
    gifts2007.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 15
Back