High school

je_suis_chic

Reaction score
Guess who's going to high school next school year?
Me!
I'm gonna be a freshmin this coming school year! wooooohoooo! I'm soooooo excited! I'm going to high school so that means im cool, that also means I can say "I'm in high school"
I know you pepolpe don't care, but i thought I would share my great news :applause:

:lol: aww congrats on ur heading on to high school! i remmy my MSSD days well and that was over 15 years ago *chuckles*

enjoy ur HS years! :D

:sigh: your post put me on look back of my middle school to high school years, then college and now im in real world. no, i really want to go back in high school. there were a LOT of great, free and fun times! dont look too forward to go to college!

Oh I don't know....I hated high school but am LOVING college.
Then again I guess it depends on what kind of high school you go to. My high school was good academicly but was horrible socially...think Stepford Suburban filled with jocks and stuck up superfical snobs and ditizes.

Good for you....I wish i have done well in high school. I'm going back to school soon not sure when exactly.

High School was so much Fun for me. U will have a blast High School Years! I think the only time I Really had so much fun was in High School that's when I am allow to go to dances when I was in 10th Grade or 11th Grade and Join the Student Council Rep. and being Popluar in School and had a lots of Friends, taking Field Trips, Joining Sports and etc.

Have a good 4 Yrs ahead Girlie!

Good for you and pls enjoy while you can.

My high school was sucks!!! I was the lonely person and no one want to hang out with me. But I was so glad to graduated and move on with me life. Whewwwwwwwww!!!

Beware time will fly that u dont even know it. One day you will be graduated and say geez where have the time gone to??? Feel like I went to high school as a freshmen yesterday and now I graduated. Humphhhhhhhhh!!!!

have fun in h.s my h.s years was blah cuz I was online all the time when Iw as 18 but way before I was hooked to aol I was a freshman and 15... ah 11 years ago when I was so lookin forward to freshman year but :squint: cuz eh.. I was so shy at this time :roll: but now I am doin much better but other story but it's other time.. not in this thread tho ;)

High school is great, but college is way better, as far as I'm concerned...Less jerks in college, and nobody cares who you are or what you wear and stuff, I like that.

apkeats26 said:
High school is great, but college is way better, as far as I'm concerned...Less jerks in college, and nobody cares who you are or what you wear and stuff, I like that.

Agreed, and college is much more of a free place to be at. High school has more strict rules, and it ain't fun.

je_suis_chic said:
Me!
I'm gonna be a freshmin this coming school year! wooooohoooo! I'm soooooo excited! I'm going to high school so that means im cool, that also means I can say "I'm in high school"
I know you pepolpe don't care, but i thought I would share my great news :applause:

Uh huh!! You THOUGHT we'd not care in AD, think again! :D I do remember and miss my high school days -- good to see that you're excited about starting Year 9 and mingling with the big kids! :lol: I certainly do remember feeling the same way and knowing that I was getting older!

:applause:

ahh high school.. Make the best of what you do there!! :) Everyone is right though, college is SO much better than high school :P

Have a good time in high school! I remember my days back in HS. :D I graduated long time ago anyway..back in 1996.

je_suis_chic said:
Me!

I entered in high school when I was in 7th grade.

Back