High School Valedictorian Refuses to Bow Down, Has Speech Censored

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole discussion is really immature. You all have a very active imagination. I have worked with black, hispanic and jews before at jobs and I have had teachers who were jewish, black hispanic etc. This is nothing new.

My roommate will be a Christian like me. There is no sense in forcing 2 people who do not want to be in the same room for a whole year which really affects both of their school work etc. which would really show how immature people really are if they force 2 people against their wish to be roommates in an effort to force acceptance when you can not force acceptance on another people. Acceptance has to be earned, not forced.

I have no problems with the muslims.

Teresh, you are blind. I said I do not oppose legal immigration. What I oppose is the illegal immigration that has been a very big burden on our American system. We simply can't take anymore illegal immigrants.

I never was against the US Constitution. You really are talking like a fool here.

You think I have Messiah complex and I just have to laugh at you because you do really love to jump to conclusions and make wild assumpations about me. FYI, here is a real shocker. I do listen to both sides of the story which you do not and I make my own decisions based on the reality that is on the ground and from my experience and seeing which one speaks the truth and the 5 W's, the what, the why etc.....

My family came here legally. They did not come here illegally. They obeyed the laws of the United States of America and they did not take advantage of anybody in the process. I am not anti-immigrant at all. You just like to think I am when I am for good legal immigrant and not having the illegal immigrants come here to murder, rape, rob and they work by day and by night they do illegal acts against American law abiding citizens.

The Mexican Army shoots at the US Border patrolmen all the time.

January 24, 2006

The Inland Valley Daily Bulletin of Ontario, Calif., reported Tuesday that the incident included an armed standoff involving the Mexican military and suspected drug smugglers. The incident follows a story in the Bulletin on Jan. 15 that said the Mexican military had crossed into the United States more than 200 times since 1996.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0106/296823.html

The liberal establishment will not take positive action against the Mexican army and the Mexican government. Only a Real Strong American President will do that.

I quit visiting Stormfront for personal reasons which has nothing to do with AllDeaf or getting ready to go to NTID. It is something that is between God and me.

Stormfront just blocked me from being able to log on for a few mintunes. I am not allowed to post on there anymore at all. :confused:

Heath said:
Stormfront just blocked me from being able to log on for a few mintunes. I am not allowed to post on there anymore at all. :confused:

Heath, why did you break your promise that you must not go back to the dumb whitey website?

The stupidville lurker who picked up and ate the cookie crumbs from the trail toward the AD reported to the grand dragon about you....

Mookie said:
The stupidville lurker who picked up and ate the cookie crumbs from the trail toward the AD reported to the grand dragon about you....

Now, that wasn't very nice... :lol:

Mookie said:
Heath, why did you break your promise that you must not go back to the dumb whitey website?

It is not a dumb whitey website. It is a website for White people's resources. I just wanted to say good bye to a couple people on there that I know and I found I was not allowed back on Stormfront. You really are being immature and being very stupid about it. I got another things going on in my life that you don't know about and you will just keep on being immature about it and act like an idiot when you won't really take the time to listen so I am not going to waste my time on you.

Heath said:
It is not a dumb whitey website. It is a website for White people's resources. I just wanted to say good bye to a couple people on there that I know and I found I was not allowed back on Stormfront. You really are being immature and being very stupid about it. I got another things going on in my life that you don't know about and you will just keep on being immature about it and act like an idiot when you won't really take the time to listen and I am not going to waste my time on you.

Oh...you just want to leave a farewell post.

Please forgive me...

Heath said:
The liberals are really being inappropriate here and being very anti-christ.
I am liberal AND Christian and I resent that characterization.

Heath said:
The liberals really hate Jesus Christ.

Heath said:
You will never hear a Christian tell somebody you are not allowed to do that at a high school graduation or at the college level for that matter with the possible exceptation of satanic prayers and thanking the devil which really would be disturbing then the satanic child thanks their earthly parents. .
I am Christian - and I oppose religious speeches, oathes and prayers made as part of State ceremonies. This is just insane to suggest that because some of us prefer our public institutions be free of religious/ethnic/cultural bias, that we are anti-Christ or worshipping Satan. Shame on you. Shame on you. Shame on you.

Heath said:
this spiritual battle being waged all over the world in the spiritual world.
An in the US, the major religious battle being raised is between the majority of Christians and smaller groups of extreme conservatives who have captivated the media and convinced the world that ALL Christians are as narrow-minded. I believe that until people like you, Heath, embrace the true message of Jesus, you will continue to undermine and destroy the faith. Shame on you for putting Jesus' name on your particular brand of hatemongering, intolerance and ultra-patriotism. It is not Christian. It is shameful - and you ought to take a good hard look at the man Jesus was and what he said.

Heath said:
The liberal establishment is fundamentally anti-christ to the core.

netrox said:
ACLU believes its a violation of the 1st Amendment because it would lend the idea that she's trying to evangelize the audience on public's expenses.

Freedom of speech isn't something you can just say whatever you want to please. You just have to take consideration of others, including the minorities.

It didn't sound like evangelism to me, from what the article said...I didn't see anywhere that indicated she was trying to push her religion on others. As stated earlier in this thread, I've been in this position myself (minus the censorship) and evangelism was not on my mind.

On the flip side of your comment, it bothers me that a publicly-funded agency is playing censor without the consent of the people. Are we to construe such censorship as government policy? If so, that poses a problem with the school's actions.

You all are really blind to what the article was about. A Christian girl simply said Thank you to God and The Lord Jesus Christ then she thanked her parents. The liberal establishment attacked her like a savage pack of wolves. I highly doubt you guys really read the Bible and what it really says and Jesus Christ never would have been a liberal at all. Jesus Christ can not support abortion. Jesus Christ can not support homosexuality , many different things. Jesus Christ taught about love, healing and how to escape judgement and the coming world tribulation and many things and the liberal establishment rush to not allow people to really read for themselves. I have been to liberal churches where they told me not to look at the Bible and to look at the pastor and listen to the pastor and the assistant when I know that the Holy Bible is the final authority on everything. God opposed race mixing of nationalities in the old and the new testament and many different things and if people really took the time to read the Holy Bible for themselves. They would see the truth and reject what the liberals so vehemently hate and want to hide the Biblical truth from people. I have to wonder why many times when I went to Conservative churches and I am not talking about Christian identity churches but regular normal churches and they allow me to focus on the Holy Bible and really read for myself. The pastor lets God and The Bible speak for itself as opposed to what the liberal pastors do. God is interested inpurity, honesty and working hard, doing what is rightand accepting God's Son Jesus Christ into your heart and life. For this reason I lost my respect for liberal pastors and the liberal establishment. My mom said no to abortion when I was a baby and I Thank God for that and the liberals really just hate to hear that somebody chose to say no to abortion. I have seen with my own eyes the hatred of the liberals and I just praise God because I am alive and here for a good reason. The liberals I have seen them smile and laugh when a baby died and I could not believe what they were doing or thinking and they were telling the girl it is okay you did the right thing to abort your baby and that girl's eyes are opened and she knows she did not do the right thing and it just makes me sick to see what the liberal establishment is up to. I have seen the hatred , the anger of the liberal establishment with my own eyes. That is why I never will be a liberal person at all. Jesus Christ never would tell a girl it is okay you did the right thing to kill your baby. No, Jesus Christ would have told her these people tricked you and then restore her baby much like Jesus Christ did with The Rising Lazaraus. I am sure Jesus Christ raised alots of babies up alive in those Biblical days as well as today. The doctor told my mom there were many things wrong with me and that I had a big hole in my heart and what did my mom do , she prayed to God and God answered her prayer to have my heart restored and I became alive again, not deathly ill at birth and that is how I know God and Jesus Christ is for Life and not for death. The liberal establishment worships death and destruction. Look, abortion killing babies, getting people infected with AIDS through homosexuality and digusting behaviors, many different things. The liberals support methadone clinics for heroin additcs when the real key is taking responsiblity and control of their lives and going cold turkey, drinking alots of water and eating healthy and having extensive network of family and friend supporting the ex-drug addict in recovery. I mean just too many things. If the liberals really worship God and Jesus Christ then they would never support these things therefore the liberal establishment are for death, destruction and decieving people which is not right. If liberals really loved God and Jesus Christ then they would have allowed that Christian girl to say Thank you to God and Jesus Christ then thank her parents. The liberal establishment really is fundamentally opposed to the teachings of Jesus Christ and God and worships death as well as being totally anti-christ to the core.

Rose Immortal said:
And if the school's rules are in error?

They're not, because the Supreme Court of the U.S. has upheld that there are certain civil rights that are not in effect when applied to students (not minors, just students) in educational settings. Just like I cannot be an 18 year-old senior and smoke on campus without getting in trouble, neither can I try to use my original version of my prepared speech if rules require that I have it approved by the admin first.

I think this is more along the lines of civil disobedience than anything.

Well, yes, because she wasn't arrested and tried in a court of law. Her disobedience didn't break any laws, but it went against school policy. If she wasn't graduating RIGHT THAT MOMENT, they would most likely have punished her scholastically with detention. The very WORST they could do was stop her speech right then and there. They didn't take her out back and beat her, or arrest her, or anything else worse than stop her from giving an unapproved speech. She could have not given a speech at all, if she was so inclined to go against the admin's "censoring ways."

Heath said:
My roommate will be a Christian like me.

You have no way of knowing that. You also have no way of knowing how observant they will be.

Heath said:
There is no sense in forcing 2 people who do not want to be in the same room for a whole year which really affects both of their school work etc. which would really show how immature people really are if they force 2 people against their wish to be roommates in an effort to force acceptance when you can not force acceptance on another people.

RIT/NTID does that. Intolerance is not a valid reason for segregation.

Heath said:
Teresh, you are blind. I said I do not oppose legal immigration. What I oppose is the illegal immigration that has been a very big burden on our American system. We simply can't take anymore illegal immigrants.

Then our opinions are the same.

Heath said:
I never was against the US Constitution. You really are talking like a fool here.

You oppose freedom of religion, something that is part of the Constitution.

Heath said:
FYI, here is a real shocker. I do listen to both sides of the story which you do not and I make my own decisions based on the reality that is on the ground and from my experience and seeing which one speaks the truth and the 5 W's, the what, the why etc.....

I listen to both sides. I'm on the AFA mailing list too, y'know. They're wrong and anti-family, obviously, but I still keep up to date to whatever hateful cause they're advocating on a given day.

Heath said:
January 24, 2006

The Inland Valley Daily Bulletin of Ontario, Calif., reported Tuesday that the incident included an armed standoff involving the Mexican military and suspected drug smugglers. The incident follows a story in the Bulletin on Jan. 15 that said the Mexican military had crossed into the United States more than 200 times since 1996.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0106/296823.html

The article goes on to state that the men were imposters, not actual soldiers. They were using the cover of "military" to protect themselves from being searched for illegal drugs in their own country.

Heath said:
I highly doubt you guys really read the Bible and what it really says and Jesus Christ never would have been a liberal at all.

I've read the Bible, and the Tanakh, though more of the latter. I've read some Midrashim. I've read bits and pieces of the Mishnah and Gemara. (It's way too long to read in a short period of time.)

Heath said:
Jesus Christ can not support abortion.

Jesus was a Pharisaic Jew, and according to the Pharisees, life begins at birth, not conception.

Heath said:
Jesus Christ can not support homosexuality,

That's up for grabs. Maybe he did.

Heath said:
and the liberal establishment rush to not allow people to really read for themselves.

That's not true at all. They just interpret what they read in a different way. Having a different interpretation does not mean they don't read, it means that they see a different story when they read the same book.

Heath said:
God opposed race mixing of nationalities in the old and the new testament and many different things and if people really took the time to read the Holy Bible for themselves.

Oh did He now? Where?

Heath said:
They would see the truth and reject what the liberals so vehemently hate and want to hide the Biblical truth from people.

Actually, liberals are FOR the Biblical truth and understanding it. Again, liberals interpret things differently.

Heath said:
and the liberals really just hate to hear that somebody chose to say no to abortion.

Um, no. Most liberals support the right of a woman to have an abortion, if that's her choice, but would not actually have an abortion themselves.

Heath said:
The liberal establishment worships death and destruction.

Absolutely not. You apparently have no idea what liberals believe in.

Heath said:
getting people infected with AIDS through homosexuality

AIDS is not a gay disease. It's a disease that infects all types of people, gay or straight. The fact that you think it's a gay disease says immediately that you know very little about AIDS or HIV.

Heath said:
The liberal establishment really is fundamentally opposed to the teachings of Jesus Christ and God and worships death as well as being totally anti-christ to the core.

Liberals would say the same thing about conservatives. Differing opinions are part of living. Deal.

Teresh said:
You have no way of knowing that. You also have no way of knowing how observant they will be.

I listen to both sides. I'm on the AFA mailing list too, y'know. They're wrong and anti-family, obviously, but I still keep up to date to whatever hateful cause they're advocating on a given day.

The article goes on to state that the men were imposters, not actual soldiers. They were using the cover of "military" to protect themselves from being searched for illegal drugs in their own country.

I've read the Bible, and the Tanakh, though more of the latter. I've read some Midrashim. I've read bits and pieces of the Mishnah and Gemara. (It's way too long to read in a short period of time.)

Jesus was a Pharisaic Jew, and according to the Pharisees, life begins at birth, not conception.

That's not true at all. They just interpret what they read in a different way. Having a different interpretation does not mean they don't read, it means that they see a different story when they read the same book.

Oh did He now? Where?

Actually, liberals are FOR the Biblical truth and understanding it. Again, liberals interpret things differently.

Um, no. Most liberals support the right of a woman to have an abortion, if that's her choice, but would not actually have an abortion themselves.

AIDS is not a gay disease. It's a disease that infects all types of people, gay or straight. The fact that you think it's a gay disease says immediately that you know very little about AIDS or HIV.

Liberals would say the same thing about conservatives. Differing opinions are part of living. Deal.

U nailed it beautifully. I guess Heath don't know us at all.

Dennis said:
They're not, because the Supreme Court of the U.S. has upheld that there are certain civil rights that are not in effect when applied to students (not minors, just students) in educational settings. Just like I cannot be an 18 year-old senior and smoke on campus without getting in trouble, neither can I try to use my original version of my prepared speech if rules require that I have it approved by the admin first.

It makes good sense when you're talking about things like the 18-year-old senior not being permitted to smoke on campus, wear something that is not the school's uniform (where those exist), etc. While I do think that administration has the right to review a speech legally, what I'm getting to is an ethical question--this seems like an inappropriate use of the legal power.

Well, yes, because she wasn't arrested and tried in a court of law. Her disobedience didn't break any laws, but it went against school policy. If she wasn't graduating RIGHT THAT MOMENT, they would most likely have punished her scholastically with detention. The very WORST they could do was stop her speech right then and there. They didn't take her out back and beat her, or arrest her, or anything else worse than stop her from giving an unapproved speech. She could have not given a speech at all, if she was so inclined to go against the admin's "censoring ways."

We are fortunate to live in a country where her life and physical well-being is not threatened by her beliefs; on that point we agree. Still, I find it ethically unsettling that the administration of this school considered a non-proselytizing "thank you" to Christ to be grounds for censorship or punishment in the first place. Had it occurred at another event before graduation, the punishment of detention would've been problematic--colleges do look at one's disciplinary record in making an admission decision. So she would've potentially been at risk. Again, you're right that with a graduation, there's not much they could've done this time. But what about a different event? What kind of principle does this set up? That's what I'm displeased by.

Teresh said:

I will request for a Christian roommate. They have a checklist does the person smoke , does the person drink etc.

This is not about intolerance. This is about seeing somebody being successful with their education and working hard in a peaceful environment. All universities must strive to see their students succeed with their education and their choice of employment that they are studying for.

Then why do I not see you sending a brick to Washington D.C. and signing a petition for a wall to be built ?

http://www.send-a-brick.com/

http://www.securedbordersusa.com/

No, I do not oppose freedom of religion. That is why I believe in God and My Lord Jesus Christ.

The AFA is not anti-family nor are they hateful. Something you will never understand.

Read in between the lines. You will see the smokescreen right there. I will show you some more articles on what the Mexican army is doing to our US Military and law enforcement. You are simply in denial. What if God forbid,
that was your dad on the US Border patrol and the Mexican army gunned down your father. What would you say then ? Wall up or down ? and you found they really are in the Mexican military. What will you say then?

The average person can read the Bible through in about seventy hours reading time. Reading three chapters per day and five on Sundays, you can read your Bible through in one year. About fourteen chapters per day will take you through in three months.

http://www.av1611.org/jmelton/kjvstuff.html

Jesus Christ was not a Pharisiaic Jew. Jesus Christ was of Nazareth and from the lineage of King David and from the Tribe of Judah. Jesus Christ would have said the moment a married man and a woman makes a baby. That is a life with a soul.

God would not send His Holy Son to compromise God's Word. I have explained before that Jesus Christ and God opposed homosexuality so did Jesus Christ's disciples. That is not up for grabs. God's Word is Holy, Pure and Righteous. God instituted marriage between a man and a woman period.

Then why are the actions of the liberals increasingly anti-christ ?

Oh did He now? Where?

I can show you the Biblical references to race mixing but you will just flat out deny it as predicted.

If liberals were for Biblical truth then they would have no problem allowing that Christian girl to say Thank you to God and Jesus Christ. It would not surprise me to know that Christian girl does not belong to one of the more stronger Christian organizations. She is just a regular Christian and goes to a regular church and the liberals got real furious and attacked her like a pack of demonically possessed wolves. That behavior exhibited in the liberals are the
exactly the same behavior as seen in the Pharisees in " The Passion of the Christ ".

If you will not do something yourself then why would you encourage her to kill her baby and counsel a long line of women at the abortion clinic that it is okay, you are doing the right thing to abort ( clean word for kill ) kill her baby and you instinctively know what you are doing is wrong and that is clearly not God's good work. That is the devil's work.

It is the similar to an imam telling a muslim lady to strap a suicide belt on her pregnant belly and walk to the crowded marketplace and blow her baby and herself up for shahid and way off in the distance many pregnant muslim women are getting fitted for a wide variety of suicide belts that will fit the ladies at the 1st or the 2nd or the 3rd trismeter. The imam are telling the nervous veiled muslim ladies that it is okay they are doing the right thing while the muslim lady puts her hands on her baby and through her veiled eyes knows that is not Allah's good work and that is the work of the devil.

It is obivous what the liberals believe in. Abortion, homosexuality and the turning of the Holy Bible inside out and doing the opposite of what God said to do. A look at the long list of what the liberals support will show this plain and simple.

Who started the AIDS epidemic ? Remember the 1970's and the 1980's Hello ? My uncle died of AIDS and he was a homosexual. We warned him time and time again through tough firm love and admonishing and telling him straight out what God and Jesus Christ clearly would have told him, that is to repent and turn away from homosexual sinning and accept Jesus Christ into his heart and his life. The Gay and Lesbian Alliance murdered my uncle through brainwashing techniques and many things and the liberal establishment also murdered my uncle through AIDS. We warned, warned, warned him. God warned, warned and really warned my uncle through his heart and his soul. He became brainwashed to be a sodomite.

It would be a deal if the liberal establishment allowed that Christian girl to simply say Thank you to God and Jesus Christ then say Thank you to her parents but no that was not to be which really shows the true agenda of the liberal establishment.

Well, what I read about all of this, thru many years even my school years, they always thanks the Lord Jesus Christ. But now we can't. Well, time has come. But it does not mean to have at war on people. As I see one part about in new testament forbid mixed marriage, no it has not. Remember, the woman met Jesus at the well from Samaria, Samaria is a town of mixed marriage which the jews refuse to go thru that city. Aids/hiv is not causing by homosexuals, its either str8 or homosexuals. God doesn't punished them either. Protect from those disease is marriage in opposite sex. God set rules for protections and gives boundaries just like parents to their kids. And Jesus is not Pharasaic Jews. As I read what the girl did, she shared her life and who she's thankful for. Look at the crowd supporting her. There is no complaint by majority. Just like Jabbar of Lakers basketball player refuse salute america flag, how I feel? Offensive, bec who we stand for. ACLU support Jabbar, if christian refuse, ACLU will come after the person to do for respect. Its not just religion I see, its all about hating christians. Its been going on last few years and as I see ACLU is not for American way. Even ACLU support children over parents and against proper discipline. No wonder why kids out of control. All about kids rights. Problem is this whatever the problem at home does not mean all home are like that or what ever a man did not mean all men are doing the same. This generation is more challenging than it was where my great grandparents were. Really freedom is getting less and less. Tho, I'm not interesting if I'm liberal, moderate or conservative. Tho I'm more as moderate, but I'm not gonna focus that. Its not easy how to face things like this and it is a challenging. Smile

Heath said:
I will request for a Christian roommate. They have a checklist does the person smoke , does the person drink etc.

Preference checklists yes, but does it have religion on it? Also, those are preferences. You may or may not get what you prefer. There is, unfortunately, a certain amount of chance involved.

Heath said:
Then why do I not see you sending a brick to Washington D.C. and signing a petition for a wall to be built ?

I think a wall is extraneous and a waste of taxpayers' money. Illegal immigration is a problem, but I think a physical wall isn't the right solution.

Heath said:
No, I do not oppose freedom of religion. That is why I believe in God and My Lord Jesus Christ.

You think everyone is, or should be Christian. You've stated numerous times that you think America is a Christian nation (or ought to be). That is demonstratable opposition to the idea of freedom of religion.

Freedom of religion means freedom to believe or not believe in any religious ideas. It does not mean, as you apparently think, "Freedom to be a Baptist, a Presbyterian or a Methodist, as long as you're a Protestant Christian".

Heath said:
The AFA is not anti-family nor are they hateful. Something you will never understand.

Their ideology is essentially that gay men and lesbians should not be allowed to marry or raise children. As there are many gay and lesbian families, they are trying to undermine families by trying to render those relationships, and the families they espouse, null. Therefore, they are anti-family, though obviously they would say otherwise.

Heath said:
Read in between the lines. You will see the smokescreen right there. I will show you some more articles on what the Mexican army is doing to our US Military and law enforcement. You are simply in denial. What if God forbid, that was your dad on the US Border patrol and the Mexican army gunned down your father. What would you say then ? Wall up or down ? and you found they really are in the Mexican military. What will you say then?

That scenario would not happen because it is not the Mexican army firing at the border patrol, it is crack smugglers.

I don't think you realise how severe attacking a member of a foreign nation's armed forces is. That's an act of war and if actual Mexican soldiers shot at US border patrol and it was not an accident, Mexico would not be a sovereign nation right now.

Heath said:
The average person can read the Bible through in about seventy hours reading time. Reading three chapters per day and five on Sundays, you can read your Bible through in one year. About fourteen chapters per day will take you through in three months.

I was referring to midrashim and the Talmud when I made that statement. I don't think you realise how ridiculously long those texts are. You could very easily fill a large bookcase with the Talmud when all of its tractates are printed out. It is a *long* piece of literature.

On the subject of midrashim, there's so much text there also. Rashi's commentary is just one of many (though it is one of the more complete ones) and it about quadruples the amount of text in the Tanakh, often spending a paragraph or more discussing the meaning of one verse. It's not even possible to ever read all of the midrashim that exist, there's so much of it. Still, I'd say they're worth studying.

Heath said:
Jesus Christ was not a Pharisiaic Jew. Jesus Christ was of Nazareth and from the lineage of King David and from the Tribe of Judah. Jesus Christ would have said the moment a married man and a woman makes a baby. That is a life with a soul.

Pharisaic, a Pharisee, as opposed to a Sadducee or a Essene. By the testimony of Christian Scripture, his opinions on various issues seem most like those of the School of Hillel, though his actual association or lack thereof with other Pharisees is a matter of debate. Within the Pharisees, the School of Hillel was the more theologically liberal (as opposed to the more conservative School of Shammai).

It is interesting to note that the School of Hilel ultimately won out in the end and its Pharisaic adherents evolved into the Rabbinate and transformed Biblical Judaism into Rabbinic Judaism, the modern form.

In any event, he is not descended from King David on the basis that Christian Scripture states that he was a virgin birth. Additionally, the actual geneology of Jesus is ambiguous, but that's a seperate issue. As far as being from the Tribe of Judah, that was not particularly difficult as following the destruction of the Kingdom of Israel the only tribes that were left were the Tribes of Levi, Benjamin, Judah and Simeon. Levi and Benjamin were both relatively small Tribes and Judah and Simeon merged and became one Tribe, thus, when probably around 95% of all Jews were from the new, larger than ever Tribe of Judah, it wasn't very hard to be a Jew at that time and be of Judah.

And the bottom line for this discussion is that no, he would not have said that, because given who he was as an individual, that idea doesn't fit with history.

Heath said:
God would not send His Holy Son to compromise God's Word. I have explained before that Jesus Christ and God opposed homosexuality so did Jesus Christ's disciples. That is not up for grabs. God's Word is Holy, Pure and Righteous. God instituted marriage between a man and a woman period.

Wait, so if Jesus didn't render the Law null, why aren't you following all 613 commandments? Heck, why aren't you even following the Noachide laws, the ones that should apply to you anyway?

Heath said:
Then why are the actions of the liberals increasingly anti-christ ?

They're not. Religious tolerance is not "anti-christ" unless you're opposed to the idea of freedom of religion. (See above.)

Heath said:
I can show you the Biblical references to race mixing but you will just flat out deny it as predicted.

If you think I'd do that then you obviously don't know me quite as well as you think you do. Post your citations that we may discuss them.

Heath said:
That behavior exhibited in the liberals are the exactly the same behavior as seen in the Pharisees in " The Passion of the Christ ".

The Passion of the Christ is a film, and a historically inaccurate film at that.

Heath said:
If you will not do something yourself then why would you encourage her to kill her baby

Saying that one has the right to do something with her body does not condone the action, it simply acknowledges a fact. You, Heath, can go into the city and get a prostitute and have sex. (It's illegal, but it's still doable.) You might not *want* to do that, but it is a fact that you *can*.

Heath said:
Who started the AIDS epidemic ?

HIV is a mutant of an immunodeficiency virus that affects other primates. It was first transmitted to humans in Africa due to people eating monkeys that were infected with the primate version of the virus. The virus was then able to infect humans and has spread ever since. It is not a "gay disease". It is more prevelent among gay men due to mechanical issues of the main way it is propogated these days--sexual contact. It is much easier to become infected if you are having sex with a man than if you are having sex with a woman.

Logically, men who have sex with other men would be prime targets for such a virus. If a straight man is infected, he will more than likely infect his girlfriend in much the same way, but her chances of infecting someone else are lower. Due to this, it is harder for straight men to become infected than for gay men. It is essentially impossible for a lesbian to become infected outside of a blood transfusion or a shared needles for heroin or the like. Women who have sex with other women, due to the mechanical propogation issue stated above, are essentially exempt from the condition.

Heath said:
It would be a deal if the liberal establishment allowed that Christian girl to simply say Thank you to God and Jesus Christ then say Thank you to her parents but no that was not to be which really shows the true agenda of the liberal establishment.

That would require something of the "liberal establishment" that is not so--Existence. There is no "liberal establishment", you're just a conspiracy theorist.

*high five* to my Teresh......"will you marry me?"
The liberal establishment really is fundamentally opposed to the teachings of Jesus Christ
No, WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! I follow many of Jesus' teachings. I think he's a Great Teacher, and I am as libral as they come! HELLO!!!!!!!!!! MOST people(inlcuding librals) in America ARE CHRISTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christians are not a persecuted minority!
We just dislike the way that christianity is THE Favored Religion. You either have to give ALL religions equal time or not favor one over the other. How would you like it if the government let a religion that YOU didn't believe in have a voice, and ignored YOUR religion?
We also do not believe in abortion. We just think it's a nessary evil. Yeah, some stupid dumbasses abuse it for birth control, but so what? It's a nessarily evil. Making it illegal won't stop it.....Sure it would be nice if abortion didn't exist (and trust me.....EVERYONE would have a big party if that happened!) but it exists.
As for homosexuality........we GLB folks are people.....we are PEOPLE not some giant sin.

There's different of christians, such as conservative, liberal, socialism, reform, orthodox and even more others one. All of their views are different and same in some part and liberal isn't anti-christ though but all of them have different views. If one woman is doing right thing to have free of speech but not limited to religions because some people don't want listen their shit, then people are rights to considers anti-christian as that their choose to believe in different religions. Honestly, every public place are religion free but churches and home are private place to discuss about it, it's not supposed to take action in public area.

Heath is just misunderstood that he thought I'm christian then I said hell no. I'm not christian though and not interesting all of their views, also don't care about one woman got screw up for not speech based on her religion because we don't want listen their shit and not conflict with different religions. USA have no national religions and most of christian organization, such as AFA are weak and have no power over USA. Both of religions and governments are separated because don't need messed up with their system, also cannot conflict with different religions.

Soon, I'm going be switch into Jewish (Reform) because I just believe them as much different than other religions, I always visit Jewish communities in LA area and love to social around here. There's alot of arguement in this thread, also it need close for good. For right now, I'm other religion but can't post here then want know and PM me. Heath, none of your business and do not PM me, leave me alone.

Now...
sign_owned02.jpg

Teresh said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath
Who started the AIDS epidemic ?

HIV is a mutant of an immunodeficiency virus that affects other primates. It was first transmitted to humans in Africa due to people eating monkeys that were infected with the primate version of the virus. The virus was then able to infect humans and has spread ever since. It is not a "gay disease". It is more prevelent among gay men due to mechanical issues of the main way it is propogated these days--sexual contact. It is much easier to become infected if you are having sex with a man than if you are having sex with a woman.

Logically, men who have sex with other men would be prime targets for such a virus. If a straight man is infected, he will more than likely infect his girlfriend in much the same way, but her chances of infecting someone else are lower. Due to this, it is harder for straight men to become infected than for gay men. It is essentially impossible for a lesbian to become infected outside of a blood transfusion or a shared needles for heroin or the like. Women who have sex with other women, due to the mechanical propogation issue stated above, are essentially exempt from the condition.

Yeah, few of our relatives died from AIDS and HIV.. they werent homosexual.. they got AIDS or HIV .. from either blood transfustion, and drugs sharing in their past..

and also, one of my friend have AIDS from drugs (share needle or something).. and her baby born and have AIDS too.. it doesnt mean they were homosexual.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back