Hi....

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi My name is Cheri Some of you know me from ******** com.... just joined in this forum...

Hi my favorite french maid, Cheri! :D

Welcome to AD! I am sure you will find this forum enjoyable!

Of course, you better watch out for, you know, BBNT! :D

I always poke some fun at him. Don't be surprised that we will have
great time with BBNT. :D

well it just goes to show alldeaf will let anybody join :mrgreen:

p.s. don't listen to KingCobra he's drunk

what website were u in, Cheri... I am not familiar with you... Excuse my curiousity but I couldn t help wondering.....

:twisted: Oh la la.. my French maid is here!! Oh KCsweetie!! Let's have our fun with Cheri!! :twisted:

Welcome to ADv2 and you'll have fun here for sure Cheri!!! :ily:

Hiiiii!! my favorite people from d.. e.. a.. f..f..l..o..r...e....the first time i type that they cross it off.. ugggh lol... well well bnnt .. mwah.. i came to stalked u .... lol j.k. and ummm king cobra yeah i fold ur clothes and put them in the trash can... yikes.. sorry.. lol.. j.k. and freaky.. yeah i think ill have a blast time here.. *winks* and waterratts.. the sweetest lady in df...well Angel ,,,, I told her about joining in alldeaf but I dont know whats taking her long.. probley got lost opps. that gota hurt.. lol.looking forward to posting some statement.. and by the way hiii Bookwormet -I dont think u know me... But u are welcome to go in df and look at my posts ..*smile*.. see u all soon bye!

Hi Cheri *hugs* I am here now....Sorry took me long to join this....Hi Everyone.....I am Cheri's Twin sister....Its a pleasure meeting all of you and also it would be a pleasure getting to know each and every one in here.....*smiling*.... :angel:

:twisted: Oh la la.. the other twin has arrived!!! :twisted:

*Shashaying to make a thread to welcome the other twin!!* :ily:

Purple is that you???? hugggs sis!!!. thanks everyone else for welcoming me in here.. had a hard time logging on.. i finally got in here with internet explorer.. i was using aol.. opps.. Alex told me to use the internet exploer thanks Alex..!!... Sorry for being slow here.. im a blonde so bare with me lmao j.k. hehehe.. Later everyone and mwah!!

what makes u join black pearl ship? huh cheri? wait till full moon raise.. and u'll see us as meanies...

Anyway.. Welcome to AD v3.0 hope u enjoy ur stay :cool:

Cheri said:
Purple is that you???? hugggs sis!!!. thanks everyone else for welcoming me in here.. had a hard time logging on.. i finally got in here with internet explorer.. i was using aol.. opps.. Alex told me to use the internet exploer thanks Alex..!!... Sorry for being slow here.. im a blonde so bare with me lmao j.k. hehehe.. Later everyone and mwah!!

Cheri.

Yes It is me on other forum. LOL huggs sis

I thought so Purple Glad u are here too... Ure a sweet person I really like u alot... *grins*...

Back