hey, what's up?

wahine

Reaction score
I guess i should start off by introducing myself. My name is Sam, short for Samantha, and i'm an ASL student in a place called Vista, California. My ASL teacher is the coolest person in the world, she not only teaches us ASL but also about the deaf culture. That's one of the reasons why i'm here. I would really like to learn more about deaf culture and get to know every one here.so...um...yeah....well thank you for reading this :)

Hi Sam,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here :)

Sam, welcome to AD! Enjoy your stay!

I live approx 90 miles north of your area. Glad to have another Californian around here! If you want to know anything about deaf culture or deafies, just ask! :thumb:

Everyone here is just so nice, you guys really made me feel welcomed :)

Hi there!! :wave:

Welcome! Glad you're an keen student learning about our unique culture as well our language. :)

Have fun here!! :D

Cheers

welcome :wave:

where excatly is that place? north california? middle, south? btw my bro lives in dana pointe, CA :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
where excatly is that place? north california? middle, south? btw my bro lives in dana pointe, CA :D
South. Near San Diego area (or Oceanside)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
not far from my brother.. right?
Yeah, not far from your brother. Approx half hour of driving if no traffic. Your bro's place is near Laguna Beach.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf wahine! Glad that you found this site, have great times reading and posting in here, also hope that your stay is an enjoyable one as well!! :wave:

Welcome to AD. Enjoy reading through threads after threads and learning new things here and there. ;)

Welcome to AD, Sam, we hope you enjoy the stay. I live in Caliofornia. :)

Back