Hey Ravensteven and TTT

Oceanbreeze said:
...which is why I try to sleep til March! LOL
I'm assuming you won't further post in AD until March? :Owned:

I'm just glad to see everyone is friends again. No more teasing ok. That mean. But I am so sorry for your mom TTT. i think she should go to ER but at least she made appointment with doctor. That good. at least she did something. Yeah, my mom has little high blood pressure too, wow our moms have something in common. Not a good thing in common bu they have something in common.

nozobo said:
I'm assuming you won't further post in AD until March? :Owned:

Alright, :asshole: LOL I'm joking ..Please don't take offense!

Actually, I think certain people would miss my thought provoking posts if I decided to take a hiatus. Therefore, I'll forgo my hibernation and stick around! lol If only to torment some of you people! LOL

:rofl: Nozobo and Ocean!!!

Ocean -- i was thinking that Nozobo might be thinking of BEARS cuz they hibernate thru the winters! :lol:

Fly Free said:
:rofl: Nozobo and Ocean!!!

Ocean -- i was thinking that Nozobo might be thinking of BEARS cuz they hibernate thru the winters! :lol:

Bears?!! ***runs to find a microscrope so I can look at my DNA and check for bear DNA***

Nope! Sorry, Fly! No Bear DNA anywhere. Sorry to disappoint you, dear. :)

Fly Free said:
:rofl: Ocean hahahahahah -- i think u may have overlooked a strand of bear DNA :lol:

Hmpphh! My Mama always told me we had an interesting family! I guess she wasn't kidding! :rofl:

I am glad that everyone is getting along here cuz for a minute I thought I was gotta get a big headache. But now it gone. :wiggle:

Without a footrub???
Dang, you have changed, girlie, lol.
Glad to see you posting in here, hugs.

Back