Hey Ravensteven and TTT

erase

Last edited:
Same here. I feel bad for exploding, and there never should be an excuse for that.
We can ALL learn and grow with each others' patience and help.
Hugssss ya, TTT.
What the hey, hugsssss Raven too.
Happy New Year, everyone!

CoolieFroggie said:
Hey Ttt, Im not trying to hurt you or teasing you like that, I m just humor about having you and Ravensteve.. it's something cuz you like to expressing out from your anger.. so ravensteve too.. so Im just humor being you guys matchmaker..

So Sorry for being this joke.. i won't do it again..

I would love you to make some new friends.. making one is the most important and you can LOVE *don't even start with me about love isn't important* but this time.. i ask you to think really hard.

life is shorter.. u gotta to do something for your own sake..

once again, I apolopized!

AWWW!!! :aw:

i am glad you are apologizing to her.. so she can see you were just teasing.. i tried to tell her you were joking.. i dont think she read the threads carefully..

so it was very sweet of you to apologize and tell her that... hopefully she will feel better after reading your thread.. :aw:

TTT said:
Coolie... I am smiling now. Last night after reading this thread, my tears were about to fall from my eyes. I thought you were being insensitive and not caring about my feeling.

Now I see you were only kidding.

Thank you... I am sorry for making bad thread and bad posting.

:thumb:

SEEE!!!! we all care about you girlfriend!!! ppthhh!!! you were already forgiven by me a while ago.. so lets JUST FORGET THIS as if it never happened and start FRESH ANEW starting TMW!!! we are all your friends.. none of that shit happened ok? SMILE!!! :bump:

can you PRETTY PLEASE reply to my post with a BIG SMILE?? :D

Beowulf said:
Same here. I feel bad for exploding, and there never should be an excuse for that.
We can ALL learn and grow with each others' patience and help.
Hugssss ya, TTT.
What the hey, hugsssss Raven too.
Happy New Year, everyone!

well about what the HEY(CK!) HUGS TO ME?? PPTHHH!! LOL

Goodness, girl, I have learned there are all kinds of hugs, and I will give you a good one!
Awww, you ARE a sweetie, and I think we all know it.
{{{{{{zesty}}}}}

NOW THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE!! Lets all just have a great big ol' :grouphug: here! :)

Coolie,

While we're all in the mood for this lovefest...Let me also say that I really do think you are good person, and in no way, meant to hurt anyone. I really don't believe you are that kind of person. It was just time for the negative bs to stop, and for some healing to take place, and that is what I was trying to get across by what I said earlier in the thread, but I truly meant nothing by it to you directly.

It's really nice when we can clear the air and rid of the "baggage" for alittle while, isn't it, guys?

This really made my day. :)

Oceanbreeze said:
NOW THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE!! Lets all just have a great big ol' :grouphug: here! :)

Coolie,

While we're all in the mood for this lovefest...Let me also say that I really do think you are good person, and in no way, meant to hurt anyone. I really don't believe you are that kind of person. It was just time for the negative bs to stop, and for some healing to take place, and that is what I was trying to get across by what I said earlier in the thread, but I truly meant nothing by it to you directly.

It's really nice when we can clear the air and rid of the "baggage" for alittle while, isn't it, guys?

This really made my day. :)

it MADE my day too! which is why i was glad coolie apologized to TTT.. :ily:

HAPPY NEW YEAR.. HAVE A BLAST!! HUGS TO YOU ALL!! :party:

:thumb: Coolie!!! thats great!!!

i agree Ocean and everybody else!!!

lets have some peace take over here on AllDeaf! :grouphug: x100,000 more!!!!

:D

Beowulf said:
Goodness, girl, I have learned there are all kinds of hugs, and I will give you a good one!
Awww, you ARE a sweetie, and I think we all know it.
{{{{{{zesty}}}}}

haha.. i was just busting your little chops!! :naughty:

Fly Free said:
:thumb: Coolie!!! thats great!!!

i agree Ocean and everybody else!!!

lets have some peace take over here on AllDeaf! :grouphug: x100,000 more!!!!

:D

Yup, I'm all for it :cheers:! :)

TTT said:
:ily:

Sorry I took so long responding back, my mom's left eye's blood vessel burst. And I am trying to encourage her to go to the emergency room, but she won't go. She thinks it is nothing serious.... And rather eat up doritos and can of pepsi... She doesn't care if she has mini stroke or whatever... and she told me to print out for her some broccoli and cheese soup....
but she doesn't need to eat stuff like that.

So anyway, her eye is hurting her and she got red spot in her eye... eww.

HUG you guys... Happy New Year!!!!

If it's any comfort, TTT, it probably ISN'T serious. However, that doesn't mean she should ignore it, either. You are right in trying to encourage her to go to the ER, "just in case". Keep trying, and if you are really that concerned, call an ambulance yourself. She'll get cranky, but at least, you'll have your peace of mind.

TTT said:
:ily:

Sorry I took so long responding back, my mom's left eye's blood vessel burst. And I am trying to encourage her to go to the emergency room, but she won't go. She thinks it is nothing serious.... And rather eat up doritos and can of pepsi... She doesn't care if she has mini stroke or whatever... and she told me to print out for her some broccoli and cheese soup....
but she doesn't need to eat stuff like that.

So anyway, her eye is hurting her and she got red spot in her eye... eww.

HUG you guys... Happy New Year!!!!

YEAAA!!! TTT SMILE BACK!! YIPPPEEE!!
now back to business! ... about your mom.. sheesh..she is a stubborn woman.. she is darn lucky to have you.. like ocean said.. call an ambulance cuz id rather to have her checked out to be safe than sorry.. is she a diabetic by any chance?? keep trying to pest her til she gives in..

happy new year and hope it will be a better year for you dear!! :ily:

Sigh this is sad to see something like this. Next time think before you post anything like this. Whether a joke or not it can hurt someone feeling. It not a laughing matter. I would like to see everyone to try your best to get along and enjoy your stay. Take care and Be well.

TTT said:
she will call doctor on Monday for appointment. I told my sister who is older than me, and my mom's sister, and my mom's brother....

And they don't think it is serious.... but my mom's brother said a prayer over the phone.

And my mom asked her niece, friends, cousins, and everybody else about it...
and they don't know what it is. No she is not diabetic, she has a little high blood pressure... and need to eat right.

My mom recieved a call about cousin died 4 hours ago in Chicago today.
And she is also going to funeral tomorrow, because a friend died on Christmas eve.

So anyway... wow, many people are dying this month.
What is up with that?

happy new year!!
hows ur mom feeling today?? i hope she is feeling better??

Good question, TTT.

Unfortunately, I can't answer that. It would seem that the holiday time is "primetime" for a lot of deaths for some reason. :dunno: It's sad, though. This is the reason that I really have a hard time during the holidays. It's not a happy time for me at all, because, I'm reminded off the loved ones in my life that passed on over the years.

Really is kinda sad, which is why I try to sleep til March! LOL

Back