Hey Ravensteven and TTT

Levonian said:
I eat fast, girl—you better burn some shoe rubber. :P

You may eat fast, but sorry to disappointing you I am as fast as Forrest Gump :mrgreen:

CoolieFroggie said:
Let's talk!..........ooo im soo exticed!!!
Coolie, don't be silly! you are miserable.. C'mon.. I recogize them are intelligance and good people.. they like to be challange with peoples. I know them would violate AD rule.... Gimme a break! I don't want them violate AD rules. then banning them out. give them rest for now! :D peace and enjoy stay!

Lol, dang. Guess there are healthy fucks too.
Speaking of which...See ya! Gotta go now!

Girl, when I’ve got a belly full of bananas I’m faster than Dash Incredible. I’ll catch your ass in no time flat. :nana:

Cheri said:
So he says.. :::cough bs::::

All you do is pick a guy out and ask for his undies size then u'll know you got a caughter. :giggle:

my my!! i am gonna get your sorry ass for this!! :wiggle:

it's just little jokes.. im just trying to humor that's all.. don't worry i won't tease them so badly..

Levonian said:
Girl, when I’ve got a belly full of bananas I’m faster than Dash Incredible. I’ll catch your ass in no time flat. :nana:

Cheri, I just wanted to let you know that Levonian would need some help in catching up to you after his intake of five pounds of bananas. In fact, I can eat faster and run faster than he can. You are safe..... :rofl:

:gpost: ^Angel^ and Oceanbreeze....

As to what and how this thread was created let's NOT get carried away here even if it seems like a harmless joke in relation to TTT and Ravensteve1961...otherwise I'll be forced to lock up this thread....

I has to agree with Angel and Oceanbreeze....!

Ravensteve and TTT are only human and have different character than us. We tried our best to help them.

We has to accept what they are if they refuse to get the help and suggestion from us.

Simple is ignore if you don´t like them and their posts.

I refuse to sink to any levels that would give others a poor impression of me as an individual. I have made it clear as to who I don't get along with, and I choose not to respond to posts that solicit angry responses out of me or of others around me. I have no control over what other people choose to say, but I do have no intentions of participating in any further "let's pick on ravensteve or TTT" threads. AllDeaf is supposed to be a GOOD place to go, a place where people can coexist harmoniously - and I do firmly believe that any problem members will be dealt with by our more than capable moderators. We should leave that to them and hold our tongues more often, no? It gets tiresome, not to mention, a little ridiculous to waste our time with people who don't deserve it.

I know she is kidding but I LOVE to hear that story about them. :giggle:

TTT said:
I watched the DIVORCE COURT today...

A man thought his wife was cheating on him...
and he was hurt real bad.
And his female co worker saw a chance...
Decieving and betraying him by pretending to be his friend....

And he cried on her shoulder and talked to her....
And she was telling him to divorce his wife and
tried to tell him that he can date her instead.

And that is why he was at the divorce court, and the Judge told
him that the female co worker was backstabbing, using him when
he was vulnerable, and he realized, "oops."

And his wife told him over and over again that she did not cheat on
him.... cause the proof of the baby is really his.

So that was sad that the man almost divorce his wife, and was tempted
by the female co worker who saw opportunity. Really the female co worker was like a devil... trying to fool the man.

So that is why I am angry and resent the lesbians who saw me vulnerable, alone, and hurt... and want an opportunity.... or try to seduce me.

And I don't like that. That was evil and manipulative...
And you guys oughta be ashame of yourself, what kind of friend are you anyway???

i understand your anger.. but hey.. NOT ALL lesbians are like that.. i have a lot of lesbian friends who are wonderful and in fact VERY RESPECTFUL.. that lesbian who did that to you.. was just a low-class/uneducated immature bitch who had no respect for others.... so dont categorize/stereotype them all.. just like.. for instance .. if one deafie cant speak.. doesnt mean all of the deafies cant speak.. (thats how a lot of hearing people percieve/stereotype!!) so dont do that too ya know?? you just happened to have that bad experience.. just be on alert of who you approach or meet.. thats all..

i had a lesbian hit on me once at a bar by groping me and trying to kiss me when i walked by the bar near the restrooms.. i was disgusted and pissed.. i slapped her.. cuz i felt she was invading my privacy and not being respectful.. she backed off.. and realized i was serious.. just because i had that bad experience.. that doesnt mean i am gonna screw all of the lesbians.. i am friends with them as long as they respect me and vice versa. but if the line is crossed... they can say BYE to our friendship...

try to be MORE REALISTIC AND POSITIVE.. (hugs)

TTT said:
That is all I want, a friend and a shoulder to cry on.
Giving me time to talk about my feeling, and being
a good listener,,, and give me time to cope....

That is awful the way Coolie throwing Raven at me.
I hope the MODs closed this thread too.

TTT .. coolie was just trying to be funny and lighten this up.. she wasnt trying to hurt anyone INTENTIONALLY.. everyone is just tired and frustrated with this whole thing.. thats all.. i agree that this has gotten too far.. (sigh)

again, if you go back to the beginning of this thread.. you will see that coolie was being silly and how fly free and i telling her how "bad" she was for being a teaser..

i am willing to be your friend ONLY if you would stop PUSHING US AWAY... thats all it takes!! smile!! :hug: keep your chin up..

why dont you PM alex DIRECTLY and ask him to close this thread?? i am sure he will answer your PM... :hug:

Last edited:
TTT,

I honestly don't believe Coolie meant to hurt you, but making the thread was in poor taste. That's why I spoke up and said something when I did. I *knew* one of you would see it, and be hurt by it.

So, again I'm asking ....NO, this time, I'm BEGGING... Will someone PLEASE lock this thread before more feelings are trampled upon and someone else is hurt?

Coolie didn't mean anything by it, I'm sure, but this has gone waaaaay too far, and it needs to STOP NOW!

Thank you.

Hey Ttt, Im not trying to hurt you or teasing you like that, I m just humor about having you and Ravensteve.. it's something cuz you like to expressing out from your anger.. so ravensteve too.. so Im just humor being you guys matchmaker..

So Sorry for being this joke.. i won't do it again..

I would love you to make some new friends.. making one is the most important and you can LOVE *don't even start with me about love isn't important* but this time.. i ask you to think really hard.

life is shorter.. u gotta to do something for your own sake..

once again, I apolopized!

Back