Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

wemissyou3.jpg

We will always remember you in our hearts. God is with you and no more suffering anymore

MonkeyHead

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Bring many pictures of her to rememberance and in the memory of TOF...

As dumb as I am making a picture with all those extravaganzas, It is wonderful to see those and to know that the pictures are a way we can keep her in our memory :) Keep them coming.

CrazyMomma said:
This is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Bring many pictures of her to rememberance and in the memory of TOF...

yeah it is beautiful pic that I made ..

MonkeyHead

my nickname MonkeyHead that I remember from TOF calling me MonkeyHead. you may call me MonkeyHead if you like to :)

MonkeyHead

Jolie_77 said:
As dumb as I am making a picture with all those extravaganzas, It is wonderful to see those and to know that the pictures are a way we can keep her in our memory :) Keep them coming.

what is extravaganzas?? May I ask? :)

MonkeyHead

DeafMonkey, you made a beautiful pic of TOF with angels. She will be one of those angels and she will watch over her loved ones.

TOF, you will be missed. :tears: :tears:

its so sad, shes so young.. :( i was looking thru the pictures, of relationships... i found her picture.. i hope its ok if i post it here from other thread.. maybe you all have forgotten about that.. i dont know.. but here you guys go...

Attachments

• ard and gdp (2).jpg
    ard and gdp (2).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 53
Just recently I was driving on hwy when DD paged me to let me know TOF had passed away. Boy, I had to stay calm when driving because until then, I didn't know if she already died or not. Amanda, I miss you already, but know you are no longer in pain and are happy in heaven. Fly high, Amanda...I will see you again someday. ILY

I have no words to describe her life departing from our life and internet world except worth of her friendship. She is very bright girl who have a wonderful life and surely lucky to have us as friend now it time for us to pay respect for her departing time. It hard to let her go but realize she is very brave girl battling for her life against Lupus diease and decide it time for her to give up and let the pain go away. Now she wont suffering any more pains, sufferences, or any health troubles. She can now fly free like a bird flying the sky over us. She would be watching us over for our entire life until it our time to see her again.

To her family and friends, I am sorry to see you lose your loved one. You are very lucky to have her in your life and I am sure she love you more than anything else no matters what.

In her Honor, I will change recipe system name on my site to Amanda Davisson's recipes since we knew she love posting recipes. We promise that we wont remove her account of TongueonFire on our site but keep it in memory for us to look back and remember who she really is.

To internet friends, Eveually we will never forget her humor and enjoyment from her chatting with us even no matters how many different screennames she had. She is not any different than those screennames she use to have:

(please correct me if those name spell wrong or forgot any other nickname she used to have)

DolphinOhioGal
Yogagurl
Fuzzybear
TongueonFire

AngelOfRoses said:
DeafMonkey, you made a beautiful pic of TOF with angels. She will be one of those angels and she will watch over her loved ones.

TOF, you will be missed. :tears: :tears:

yeah thanks and also yeah she will be the one of angels and watch us too :)

MonkeyHead

^Angel^ said:
Thank you so much LovelyBlkGal for creating this thread in the memories of Amanda ( TOF )...I missed her already and I can't believe she is really gone too....

Rest in Peace Amanda!!.... :tears: ...We LOVE YA!!!!....

Fly HIGH and keep FLYING girl !! :(

Ur welcome Angel

can't believer she is gone

:tears:

:cry: :( I know I haven't been on in awhile, and tonight I came on and read all your beautiful postings about our dear one TOF. I am so sorry to hear how she fell ill to this horrible disease, and the hardest decision of her family's life to have to pull her plug and let her go in Peace to our Dear Lord. I didn't know TOF personally, but, just reading her postings, I could see what beautiful and funny person she was, and how she loved to share her recipes. She was always a very supportive and loving person who have a piece of her heart to everyone she came in contact with on AllDeaf. It is going to be so hard now to know that we won't be seeing her postings anymore on AllDeaf, but, her memory will be very much alive.

TOF, I will miss your postings, but, I am so very happy for the short time I have been on AllDeaf, you have come into my life with your postings. What a thoughtful person with such a good heart and who loved all your friends on AllDeaf. Amanda may you rest in Peace with our Dear Lord, and always be that beautiful person you have been.

Amanda, The Lord needed you to help him carry out his work, and I know you will give it your all. Thanks for being such a good friend TOF, thank you for all your supporting words and just caring about your close friends, and the people you didn't know.

I will miss you very much!!! Be watching TOF, you will see me looking up at you and give you the biggest "I love you" sign ever.

Thanks for everything!!! :ily: TOF

AJ said:
what the fuck? why in the hell did they pull the fucking plug??? i...i mean she could have came out of the damn coma. she could have been fine.

AJ- hon.... she have failed heart.. like.. Levonian said..

Mayflower is a respiratory therapist. TOF didn’t starve like Terri Schiavo did. Since TOF’s heart had already failed, she died within a few minutes after they shut off the respirator. It was very easy and peaceful. Mayflower told me that what happens is that the heart rate gradually slows down from about 60 beats a minute to 50, then 40, then 30, and then when it reaches about 10 beats per minute the patient quickly and quietly slips away.

and....

Now days.. depends on health insurance.. coverage.. up to 2-3 days.. then its up to next kin's decision to made.. or Dr's decision too.. Life support is very expensive...

As long.. TOF didnt suffered or in pain after pulled the plug.. only few mintues- she passed over..

----AJ.. do you understand?

My prayer goes for fuzzyberry and her family.. right now she is heave and no more suffer of her diease. my heart will always miss you and thinking of you .

Humblegirl

deafmonkey you did great job make pic of fuzzyberry with two little girls angels as look up at her. smile!!!

C h a r l i e said:
its so sad, shes so young.. :( i was looking thru the pictures, of relationships... i found her picture.. i hope its ok if i post it here from other thread.. maybe you all have forgotten about that.. i dont know.. but here you guys go...
oh yea she showed me how she proud of her bf and her are very happy...

TweetyBird said:
oh yea she showed me how she proud of her bf and her are very happy...
yeah, its so sad.. i feel bad for her boyfriend.. i wonder, how does he take it now? i know its early to say, since she have died this morning or something.. its really, really sad!

Back