Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

I am very sorry to hear that.

I will pray for her. :hug:

I was stunned to learn about this news last night when LovelyBlkGal had told me about it. I just couldn't believe that it's happening although I knew she was having a battle with her health for the past couple of years.

TOF is one cool person and I knew her from other several different sites for the past couple of years.

I pray that she will get out of this and right now it's in God's hands. All we have to do is hope for the best.

I was saddened to hear that TOF is in coma with her organs becoming weaker. She has all our love for her. We enjoyed her receipes in AD. I will keep her in my prayers that she will get better.

Is it possible for TOF to get better? I had a friend that had Lupus Disease and she survived.. I just don't know how serious that is but I'll read the link about Lupus. I hope and pray that she does get out of the woods soon!

Oh gee, I just found out about this bit of sad news from a couple of good friends of mine tonight....Indeed, my thoughts and prayers will be with her and her immediate family....she is a swell and wonderfully sweet person...she truly gave up her time to help watch ^Angel^'s boys when needed....We've missed her when she made the move south, but knew that she'd be happier closer to her own family, I do hope she'll make through this while many of us will keep her in our thoughts and prayers....

Thank you LovelyBlkGal (and others) for bringing this to our attention here in Alldeaf and please do keep all of us up to date in regards to TOF.

(btw, I made this thread 'sticky' for the time being....)

Last edited:
Wow, Im sorry to hear this tragedy news...I will pray for her and her family....

Thanks RoadRunner

As far as I know, She's in the hospital and whenever I have more details to it, I will post it and of course others can post the updates as well.

I am very sadden to find out the news about TOF when some people let me know. I am praying for her and hope she will be healed from God.

Smart move making this sticky....

NOW, we ought to send positive vibes to TOF and she will know for sure.. I jsut hope everything will go alright with her for sure...

Many many thanks sticky my post for Tof's health RR

All of y'all thanks I will update to let y'all know abt her when i get there for visitor in hopsital

and Sorry i don't get chance respond to y'all back cuz i has go work and keep my mind think abt her make me feel sad.

LovelyBlkGal said:
Many many thanks sticky my post for Tof's health RR

All of y'all thanks I will update to let y'all know abt her when i get there for visitor in hopsital

and Sorry i don't get chance respond to y'all back cuz i has go work and keep my mind think abt her make me feel sad.

Hey Blackie :hug: I can understand how that feel when working with though of her can bring u sad same with me!!

Gosh, can't believe that happened to her, not when we all need her to make us laugh and fun with and yea she was really wild one lol.... I miss her as well as I like her a lot now!! She has in my pray and thoughs....

HEY TOF!!! Pls come back here and join us for laughing!! Do get better and be strong! :hug:

Oh no, my dear...:(

TOF is continue on my thought and prayer... :hug:

TOF you will be in my thoughts and prayers as I hope that your health gets better. I understand fully how horrible Lupus can be as my grandfather has suffered with it for many years. I hope you pull out of this and join us all agian here at AD soon.

When i read about TOF i was like wow i did not know that so I wants to say so sorry to hear that and hope she will be better soon !

OK all some of you may know me as Storm from Deafchat and some of you may know me as Bear.

Anyone wishing to send an e-card to sis Fuzzyberry may send it to my email. PM me for the address. So far I have 72 e-cards going to her. Please if you love her and wanna show your support.

Send her one today. We are hoping to reach a 100 of them!

:hug: Bear - I know you from DeafChat. This is me aka Scarlett.
Question : How long ago that she fell in a coma ? How's WildFire holdin' up ?

Tof is in my prayers i hope she is doing better and will recover remember the :angel: are watching and won't let anything bad happen that wasn't intended for good

Back