Hey hey I get news abt TongueOnFire (TOF/Fuzzy)

OMFG!!!

i am shocked!!! can't believe this is happening to her!! :tears:

hope she pulls through this terrible ordeal!!! hang in there girl!!! don't give up!!! fight this ugly battle!!! come back to us... we miss you and your wonderful postings and of course your famous recipes!!! :bowdown: :D :hug:

Oh aw, thats very sad that she got in coma. Im praying for her and hope she will wake up soon. Fight as strong as you can, TongueOnFire! :hug: Hope to hear from you soon! :sadwave:

FeistyChick has brought this to my attention - thanks girl

I'm really so sorry to hear what's happening with TOF and I really hope that she pulls through. My sister-in-law (mother of 4 boys) has lupus for 10+ years. The last pregnancy almost killed her last year, but she was on chemo immediately and she is doing fine today.

My thoughts and prayers are with you TOF. I hear good things about you.

*HUGS*

Attention - Update on TongueOnFire

Ok, Fellow AD'ers - This is an update I wanted to bring to your attention. This is a message from Bear/Storm that has brought to my attention and she has requested for me to post the update in here to share it with you all. Here's what she said -

update on sis TOF is she is in Riverside Methodist Hospital Room 5121 and she is very swollen with fluids, she is in a drug induced coma due to having a respirator, her heart,liver and kidneys are failing. It started not this last friday but the friday before. Basically it is a just wait and see game right now. She is listed in critical condition. Her parents recieved all your e-cards from me. *although I did arrive home to find more in my inbox lol* And her parents wish for me to tell you all thank you so much for the e-cards and support and prayers we have been saying for sis TOF. Her parents have my phone number and have promised to keep me updated on her progress. I also have their phone nbr to call as well. I am going back to see sis TOF on Tues with sis LovelyBlkGal and if you still want to send her an e-card it is not too late! Keep em coming! PM me for the email address

Here is the hospital she is at:

Riverside Methodist Hospital
3525 Olentagy River Road Room 5121
Columbus Ohio 43214

BEAR

Many thanks for the update! Really do hope she'll get through this and overcome this in a mighty way--it's just hard to imagine someone being so vibrant and next thing...well, let's keep those thoughts and prayers rolling and sending off those encouragements also--glad you (Jolie_77) made some contact with her parents....;)

Roadrunner said:
glad you (Jolie_77) made some contact with her parents....;)

I want to clarify this - It was not me that made the contact with her parents. I was requested by Bear who is also a member here in AD and knows her in real life to post the update in here. She is the one that contacted her parents and visited her in the hospital earlier today. I am also making any efforts to pass it along to Bear so that way she will be updated and I will bring the updates in here too as well.

Oh, thanks for the clarification...yet, we do appreciate the update and more, pls. do pass along our appreciation to Bear as well! ;)

Thanks let me know abt Tof's update Jolie

Yes that right I'm gonna columbus on tuesday with sis Bear to see her oh gosh i m so nervous to see Tof... also will let y'all know on tuesday

LovelyBlkGal said:
Thanks let me know abt Tof's update Jolie

Yes that right I'm gonna columbus on tuesday with sis Bear to see her oh gosh i m so nervous to see Tof... also will let y'all know on tuesday
i uddy how ur feeling abt that... but be brave, be there for her and support on her side.. she will be happy that u and Bear come to see her... i know she is in coma but in her heart tell her that u and Bear are coming to see her... i still pray for her... :hug:

my husband and I just spoke with her few days ago. She was teasing us and silly personality.

Hardly believe, it is all suddently, she goes into serious health condition. She is in our prayers !

Send our warmest regards to her.

i was shocked about the news fuzzyberry fews days agos, been soo down for couple days , get well soon and keep fight it fuzzyberry. my prayer goes for her and her family..

HumbleGirl

I will say a prayer for her to pull thru. I do not know her well enough but no one should have gone thru. Hang there and be a fighter.

OH MY GOSH! That is so sad. She is in my prayers and I have known her from DeafChat. It is so hard to believe that she is so sick. Praying praying she pulls through!

Keep up with updates with us! Thank you.

wishes held hold her hands and let her know that everyone who truly cares her.. Hopefully recovery speedy up as well..

One day, she'll wake..

i know TOF from deafchat
she always teasing me and etc... was plan to meet her last summer
but the plan had changed wish to meet her sooner dang

hope to meet her when she get better but not sure if she will
but i am keeping my prayer going not give up

Hey all quick update I called her parents today and was told her platelets were up this is a good thing!!!!

Keep those cards and prayers coming.

Hugs,,

Bear

Bear said:
Hey all quick update I called her parents today and was told her platelets were up this is a good thing!!!!

Keep those cards and prayers coming.

Hugs,,

Bear

:applause: Great! Now is hoping she is on her way to getting so much better! :fingersx: :D

Back