eternity

Back!!! :naughty:

Hi there, how's it going here?

DOM... Peek a boo!?

eternity said:
Back!!! :naughty:

Hi there, how's it going here?

DOM... Peek a boo!?
Welcome back Eternity. I hope everything is ok. I don't know if you ever got my email seeing how you're doing.

Holy shit!! You're back!! :D You've been away too long! How have you been all this time?!?!

Eek! You're back!? It's about damn time! How are you doing?

:applause: PAH! About time you came online again!

DOM-> :slap: <-eternity

It really took you too long to pah come in? :P

:cuddle:

Hey Eternity girly!!! Been ages since you posted and about time you appeared here!!! I thought I was the only :twisted: chick here.. now I'm not the only one!! *whew* Heh!! Looking forward to seeing you at Oktoberfest and we'll :dance: :dance: !!

Welcome back Eternity, didn't even know you had gone but I haven't been on AD all that much lately. Where did you go?

Ah, surprising to see someone being away as long as I have been..same thing oh well.. How are everybody doing around here lately? :)

See some of you guys around here in a while then..

Welcome back!!! I never knew you was gone because I haven't visited alldeaf.com for a while. Hope you remember me! ;-)

Gatorboy00 said:
Welcome back!!! I never knew you was gone because I haven't visited alldeaf.com for a while. Hope you remember me! ;-)
Of course, I remember you! You're still using the same style in your avatar! :wave:

Pah, Eternity! DOM succeeded in convincing you, I take it? I better not ask how! :scatter:

Back