Hey everybody who is today???

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: to you Jolie_77!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day of celebrating!!!! I wish you many, many more birthdays to come!!!! :hug: :hug:

Awww Thanks, Everybody for the birthday wishes!!!

I had a wonderful time for my birthday! I'm in the west coast with my boyfriend in California and went to take a short trip to Oregon for the weekend. I was in awe seeing how wonderful and amazing the views are in Oregon. It's really amazing how the nature is.

I went to the Crater Lake National Park and saw the Crater Lake. It is a lake that is on top of the volcano!! Can you imagine that? It was really so neat!! You guys can look it up - Crater Lake National Park The water in the lake was so BLUE and I haven't seen anything that so beautiful like anything else I have seen. So you can say, it was a wonderful birthday for me. :D

Also, I would like to say Happy Birthday to others who happen to have the same birthday as I do too. ;)

So sorry I missed your birthday, (was in St. Louis or driving back home)--but I sure wish you a very belated happy birthday!! Hope it was a great day of celebrating and more--and wishes you for many more to come as well! :) Btw, have you been noticing the wooden cane propped up in your closet, all ready to be used? Ohhhhhhh...not that old just yet-- :scatter:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Sorry I wasn't aware of this, Jolie, as CyberRed never tells me anything . . . so typical. :D You gotta admit, you look good for your age! :) :birthday: :birthday:

pek1 said:
Sorry I wasn't aware of this, Jolie, as CyberRed never tells me anything . . . so typical. :D You gotta admit, you look good for your age! :) :birthday: :birthday:

Hey, Pete ! :slap: I read that ! :lol:

Thanks again, Everyone :)

RoadRunner, The wooden cane is going to stay in my closet for a LOOOONG time :D

Pete - Ha Ha that was real cute and thanks for the compliment :)

LovelyBlkGal said:
I m last person forget to tell her's b-day OOPPPS!! *duck* :whistle:

HAPPY BELATE BDAY TO YOU!

:nana: How nice! Heh Heh, No worries. I know you have been around to focus on other things.

hey Happy Belated Birthday,Jolly! Glad to hear it was a great one for ya! HUGS :D

Happy Birthday Jolie_77, may all your dreams come true, have a wonderful birthday girl :hug:

Sorry I'm sooo late on this.... Forgive me?.... :aw:

Ooops, I must confess that I do not have any excuse but Happy Birthday, anyway! And may you have many, many more!

Happy belate b'day. Hope you have a wonderful b'day and enjoy b'day presents.. May your dream come true.

Back