Help about becoming Switzerland citizenship?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WakeyNicole, how much do you know about this person? Believe me, what everyone here has told you is very legit.I can see how you have fallen for him, but this is the real world now, not high school. So the way things are done are different. It would be preferable for him to visit you in the UK first, that way you'll at least be safe and know if he's for real. You have to consider the worst that can happen, even if you don't think it will. This can be anything from being taken advantage of, rape, even your own life. If you still insist on establishing a life with this person, do yourself a favor and meet him with a friend, better in a public setting, don't forget to register your itinerary at the British embassy. If it feels to good to be true, it probably is, give yourself time to clear some things up, but never accept just any request, be mindful of what's going on. If it works out, great! But even at this point, don't let your guard down. It might help for you to explore Central Europe to get a feel for the culture as it has some differences from what you're used to in the UK. Good luck!

Do not marry people you have just met online.

That should be a rule in life's little instructional book. I mean, I might be taking for granted that most people already know this - and it may even be considered one of those unspoken rules that those who innately know are keeping it a secret?

I think I know why it isn't a written or spoken rule. The impending doom bestowed on the person who tells it will be promptly answered with a challenging "Why not?"

The person who asks the question "Why not?" will take the position that they are somehow being controlled, via some sort of Vulcan mind meld thing, by oppressive people trying to "keep them from happiness".

Quite a conundrum there ... :hmm:

The rule immediately preceding the above mentioned one should be "Go, be happy, be good to yourself, and don't marry a person you just met online".

Say it over and over until the point is driven home.

Oh god, it's so embarrassing to read her posts..

Google is your best friend. Whatever you ask question, google can answer for you. It's better than asking friends or online friends in most ways.

Please lock this thread.

:locked: :locked: :locked:

by the way, let her learn her mistakes. There's nothing else we can do.

Oh well, never about this thread. To be honest, looks like me and my Swiss boyfriend will sort out everything now. I told him if we will marry and so he have to get a UK citizen, if not. He will get me in Switzerland and so that I have to get a Switzerland citizen.

There is a big problem with the world have a lot of the laws.

Why do you think there is lots of laws? Simple put, laws were created based on past experience and abuses. If there was no abuses, no crime, no nothing then there won't be much of laws. I understand how you feel, but your safety comes first. Im not here to stop you from pursuing him BUT, wanted you to go the right road not the wrong road. That is, know him in real life FIRST before making such commitment like marriage. I should have make it clear, hold the idea of marriage and settlement UNTIL you feel comfortable with him in real life and know who he is to begin with.

Your darn young, your mind is so fresh, most of perverted guys, especially sex predators would do anything to fool you and try to get you and that is what I am concern the most. If your boyfriend is truly a gentlemen then I dont see problem with that, and usually true gentlemen would want see you finish college or see you success like having job etc while sex predator don't give a damn about your future.

My wife went though a lot of ex boyfriends, she told me none of them treat her the way I treated her. She told me she will NEVER seek another guy and I am her last guy. One of her ex boyfriend robbed her big time, she lost alot of valuable things due to his gambling addict. Even those that beats shit out of her. She told me that I was the first guy that don't even beat her up. I can't image beating vulnerable women.

I just wish you a safe and luck on your endeavor.

Oh well, never about this thread. To be honest, looks like me and my Swiss boyfriend will sort out everything now. I told him if we will marry and so he have to get a UK citizen, if not. He will get me in Switzerland and so that I have to get a Switzerland citizen.

I'm afraid you'll find relationships more complex than laws.

Your age is the same as my sister. This is a disgrace. End of my opinion. :io:

Ever hear the quote "young and stupid"? That's part of grown up memories. Some of my friends and exes admit they are "young and stupid" for what they did in the past.

Your age is the same as my sister. This is a disgrace. End of my opinion. :io:

It is not a disgrace to your sister or other 18 year holds. There are 40 year olds who act like 18 year olds!

Why do you think there is lots of laws? Simple put, laws were created based on past experience and abuses. If there was no abuses, no crime, no nothing then there won't be much of laws. I understand how you feel, but your safety comes first. Im not here to stop you from pursuing him BUT, wanted you to go the right road not the wrong road. That is, know him in real life FIRST before making such commitment like marriage. I should have make it clear, hold the idea of marriage and settlement UNTIL you feel comfortable with him in real life and know who he is to begin with.

Your darn young, your mind is so fresh, most of perverted guys, especially sex predators would do anything to fool you and try to get you and that is what I am concern the most. If your boyfriend is truly a gentlemen then I dont see problem with that, and usually true gentlemen would want see you finish college or see you success like having job etc while sex predator don't give a damn about your future.

My wife went though a lot of ex boyfriends, she told me none of them treat her the way I treated her. She told me she will NEVER seek another guy and I am her last guy. One of her ex boyfriend robbed her big time, she lost alot of valuable things due to his gambling addict. Even those that beats shit out of her. She told me that I was the first guy that don't even beat her up. I can't image beating vulnerable women.

I just wish you a safe and luck on your endeavor.
Good to see you calm down. That's a good advice without a gun involved. :lol: I surely hope she will not marry him this instant. If they plan to get married much later, that's good so she has enough time to get to know him better.

I think AD members should write a book. 100 things your teenage daughter should never do. Good advice given here.

What are you talking about?

I am speaking how serious and straightforward I am. I have experience as a father, too bad I don't have daughter, but sons. Once you have your own kids you will think completely different. Trust me on that one.

Good to see you calm down. That's a good advice without a gun involved. :lol: I surely hope she will not marry him this instant. If they plan to get married much later, that's good so she has enough time to get to know him better.

I think AD members should write a book. 100 things your teenage daughter should never do. Good advice given here.

I think I can write a best seller about my experiences on AD in the last 7 years!

ah! there you go. problem solved.

well does it matter? you can't afford to travel to other world anyway. hey... you're not gonna make another thread to ask us how to travel to Switzerland, aren't you?

I just had a dinner with a couple from Switzerland and I'm going to have another dinner with them tomorrow. I certainly ain't gonna ask them this kind of question :lol:

ah! there you go. problem solved.

well does it matter? you can't afford to travel to other world anyway. hey... you're not gonna make another thread to ask us how to travel to Switzerland, aren't you?

No, she could create another thread about if guns are permitted in Switzerland. :lol:

What are you talking about?

I am speaking how serious and straightforward I am. I have experience as a father, too bad I don't have daughter, but sons. Once you have your own kids you will think completely different. Trust me on that one.
Oh, I guess you didn't know. I have 24 yrs old son and 19 yrs old daughter. Both are hearing. They are happy living with me.

What am I talking about? In your previous posts, you were too mean. She's 18. Hello?

No, she could create another thread about if guns are permitted in Switzerland. :lol:

or ask about how could immigrate to US and join the deaf school. :lol:

or ask about how could immigrate to US and join the deaf school. :lol:
Deaf school? She already graduated from her school. Oh, you mean a deaf college? She doesn't want to go to college.

BTW, I don't think she wants to move to America because she finds out that ADers from USA are assholes. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back