Help about becoming Switzerland citizenship?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that all you can say? :lol:

*CP is mentoring to Foxrac about how importance is gun control law and all assault weapon must banned*

yes I've seen it and it's a terrible movie. poor guy's wife was dying and his money's all gone but I wouldn't even fantasized about gunning down defenseless people. It disgusts me.
It inspires me because those evil people deserved to die. His friends who were cops let him go because they felt the same way and they looked at him as a hero. Very good movie!

It inspires me because those evil people deserved to die. His friends who were cops let him go because they felt the same way and they looked at him as a hero. Very good movie!

I hope it doesn't inspire you to gun down people.

*CP is mentoring to Foxrac about how importance is gun control law and all assault weapon must banned*
If Jiro's daughter is carrying an AR-15 to college, she would never be able to go to any college for the rest of her life after she's kicked out of that college.

If Jiro's daughter is carrying an AR-15 to college, she would never be able to go to any college for the rest of her life after she's kicked out of that college.

incorrect.

you already are since day 1. that's why you're still poor and will be forever poor :laugh2:
What? People already **** me up? Who? I want to know who so I am gonna plan something. :roll:

Wirelessly posted

Guys, I am an adult, so I can do whatever I need to do. Do not stop me to meet this guy who lives in Switzerland :/. What a pointless!

Wirelessly posted

Guys, I am an adult, so I can do whatever I need to do. Do not stop me to meet this guy who lives in Switzerland :/. What a pointless!

Ok - then why bother asking for help?
Figure it out on your own and don't ask questions you don't want answers to.

:roll::dunno2:

wakeynicole if you want this thread to be quiet, just ask for moderator to lock this thread. its up to you.

Wirelessly posted

That's right, you are an adult. But you came here asking for help and people raised concerns. If you don't like it don't ask. As an adult you should be able to figure it out on your own.

*Jiro holding the shotgun*

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 20
Just leave it. I do not want to see you all comments on here. It's bad idea. I know that you all just stop me to meeting my new boyfriend. But he will come over to UK for next year on March and he will stay in holiday for 2 weeks with me. That's a good idea.

I don't need a father-to-daughter for an overprotect. It's just so rubbish idea!

Any of you have an idea of what does UK marriage visa means!? Answer that question now!

Is it possible for you to contact the "visa department" and ask?
I don't live in the U K but Canada.

I wouldn't worry about visa. One member here raised a good point that people in Switzerland doesn't like cars with turbocharged engine. I think that is one of the more important things to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back