Help about becoming Switzerland citizenship?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
de plane de plane!

Patrick can use the translation like English to Germany.

no. don't worry about Patrick. I'm talking about you. what are you going to do? are you going to learn German language?

:iough:

Patrick teach me some of Germany languages, like I have write it down on the notepad.

Leave me alone.

Don't be so harsh to me?! You need to be an adult and follow the instructions given on here including HOW TO BECOME A SWITZERLAND CITIZENSHIP, but you seem unable to follow advice and even realise you been given the answers already!

not being hard being realistic plus the best people an adult could do is write to swiss embassy or e-mail them...they be far more helpful as we are giving opinions not advice about your citizenship....i hope you earn good money you going to need it very expensive country

Patrick teach me some of Germany languages, like I have write it down on the notepad.

Leave me alone.

You can stop posting anytime you like, if you don't want to face up to the facts and the information people are giving you.

Honestly, if Patrick (his real name?) really wants you to move to Switzerland and marry him, he would be doing all the research and explaining it to you. He wouldn't leave it up to strangers on the internet to do. If he is a man, he'll take charge of the situation from his end.

What does he do for a living?

Honestly, if Patrick (his real name?) really wants you to move to Switzerland and marry him, he would be doing all the research and explaining it to you. He wouldn't leave it up to strangers on the internet to do. If he is a man, he'll take charge of the situation from his end.

What does he do for a living?

I will be very scared if she end up become part of prey in human trafficking or become victim of nasty crime. :Ohno:

If she was recovered so she will have deal with psychiatric issues for rest of life.

Wait...she wants to marry him after only knowing him for a short time and yet they can only communicate through Google Translate? :dunno:

Can't you see what he said? WakeyNicole requests that this thread be locked and then he made fun of her. What for? So immature! Please respect and get it over with. OK? You can keep kissing his ass for all I care.

Mod, WakeyNicole recently made a request that this thread is to be locked. Thank you.

wow... WakeyNicole has a thick skin and you're like Chris Crocker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc]LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! - YouTube[/ame]

I wasn't gonna read this, but I did. Shel was right - it's a hoot. However, I will pass this along:

My daughter had a friend who met a guy online, she was planning on moving to Canada to marry him after she graduated and turned 18. She did graduate and did turn 18, came to visit us and that's when we realized a problem. One, she used us really badly. the whole 2 weeks here, all she did was use our WiFi to go online and Skype with this guy. My daughter happened to see him and realized that he looks creepy. Friend goes home and within 3 weeks, she has dumped Canada guy for a local guy. I asked her what was up. Her dad found out, seems the Canada guy was actually on his way to Jail since he was 18, in a special school for angry kids and got violent with teachers and students and some were in hospital. Dad really got upset and said if she went, he would totally disown her and that it meant she was no better than her real mom. (Bad divorce there) She got a new boyfriend and within 2 weeks, moved out and is living with him. Dad contacted me to let me know that if we hear from her, please let him know. She did not take her medicine and has no insurance. She takes multiple medicine for psychiatric problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back