Hell's Kitchen (Season 6)

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching the current season for Hell's Kitchen?

I've been watching it on Hulu... quite surprising.

The last time I've ever seen that much swearing was on South Park. ;)

I liked last week's episode. :)

Has anyone been watching the current season for Hell's Kitchen?

I've been watching it on Hulu... quite surprising.

The last time I've ever seen that much swearing was on South Park. ;)

I liked last week's episode. :)

and that cocky-ass boy who got kicked out. that was some serious :mad2: that fool needs to know his place.

i'm pissed that the latest episode does not have CC yet :mad2:

Vamp, Id suggest u watch "Kitchen Nightmares" with Gordon Ramsay on Hulu. Lucky all episodes are CC so no problem. I missed S1, S2, S3 of Hells Kitchen but managed to get S4, S5 and S6 watched on Hulu all with CC.

I can't watch it since my other favorite show is on the same time as Hell Kitchen airs. :(

I can't watch it since my other favorite show is on the same time as Hell Kitchen airs. :(
Hey u can watch Hells Kitchen online anytime on Hulu. trust me its good having hulu cause you can watch a tv program anytime on demand online.

Joshua? yeah he's so cocky!

I cannot believe the audacity and size of ego he has. I want to ask him - yea.... how many restaurants do you own? Have you ever won Michelin Award?" :roll:

the one who wants to fight Chef Ramsey - fist to fist
Ah, that guy... yeah. I remember that episode. He wouldn't give Ramsey a direct answer... just kept being vague with the usual "they know who they are" crap. :roll:

Me too I wassss way too pissed off no cc on BOTH fox.com and hulu. Damn they getting too LAZY to add the ccs to that one.
They're not being too lazy. It's captioned now. You can't expect everything to be done overnight. I watched it today and it was captioned. :)

Vamp, Id suggest u watch "Kitchen Nightmares" with Gordon Ramsay on Hulu. Lucky all episodes are CC so no problem. I missed S1, S2, S3 of Hells Kitchen but managed to get S4, S5 and S6 watched on Hulu all with CC.
I've already seen a couple episodes of Kitchen Nightmares. :)

I saw two...

The first was this Italian restaurant run by this young couple. One problem that they had was they were using big plates for their entrees. Because of that, it was making customers feel that they weren't getting enough, even though they were given good portions. Ramsey surprised them by giving them new nicer smaller plates that would make the entree look bigger and then dropped the old plates to shatter on the floor.

The second was this seafood restaurant run by 3 guys who were co-owners. One problem was that they never assigned roles for each other and were passive with everything. So, Ramsey had them take turns for a short time during the night... kitchen manager, host, and observer. One guy was too passive in the kitchen, but very good with customers. One guy was aggressive in the kitchen, but didn't deal with the customers well. One guy was just plain lazy.

The second was this seafood restaurant run by 3 guys who were co-owners. One problem was that they never assigned roles for each other and were passive with everything. So, Ramsey had them take turns for a short time during the night... kitchen manager, host, and observer. One guy was too passive in the kitchen, but very good with customers. One guy was aggressive in the kitchen, but didn't deal with the customers well. One guy was just plain lazy.

I saw that episode for the first time about a week ago. It was pretty good... but the old guy who was hired as "general manager", AJ, just irritated me. I was glad to hear that they fired him. :P

Back