Hell's Kitchen (Season 6)

Hell's Kitchen>?.....Love it!....Haven't had time to watch it this season....so I'm missing out somewhat.....Love that quote...."If you can't take the heat....then stay out of the kitchen"!....I think Chef Ramsey is sexy!...(??)....If he's as good in the bedroom as he's in the kitchen....well.....HAHA!....Bet he would have put out my kitchen fire that I had several months ago in a jiffy!

But seriously, he does go "overboard" at times and no matter my own cooking skills, I would never attempt to be on his show.....Is all that cussing, swearing and throwing things along with the insults....really constructive?....But again, it's what makes the show "interesting"!

Who do y'all think is gonna win S-6 of HK?

I'm gonna say Dave. He's champ work through pain and wear cast on arm, also Dave does remind me of Danny, S-5's winner. Danny won it acting more humbled and doing his job as much as he would in a real restaurant. Dave's personality is that so close to Danny than the other contestants.

However keep an eye on Kevin too. He's saved the men's team countless times too many esp with his memorization of the orders.

Last night, I was missed watching half the program :squint:

Robert got kicked out. I don't think it was a good ending for him as America was watching him dig his own grave.

Who do y'all think is gonna win S-6 of HK?

I'm gonna say Dave. He's champ work through pain and wear cast on arm, also Dave does remind me of Danny, S-5's winner. Danny won it acting more humbled and doing his job as much as he would in a real restaurant. Dave's personality is that so close to Danny than the other contestants.

However keep an eye on Kevin too. He's saved the men's team countless times too many esp with his memorization of the orders.

I have a feeling it's Van :dunno:

other possible winner - Suzanne, one-arm guy, or one-leg guy

Van's pretty good, but he fumbled a lot on important things, including trying to fight with Jean-Pierre. His hot temper isn't that helpful compared to Gordon's. I like Dave. He's good at remaining calm under pressure.

Van's pretty good, but he fumbled a lot on important things, including trying to fight with Jean-Pierre. His hot temper isn't that helpful compared to Gordon's. I like Dave. He's good at remaining calm under pressure.

that's the thing. with Van's attitude - he can get the ball rolling as a leader. with Dave's grace under pressure, he's a reliable hard-worker but IMO - he doesn't have a leadership quality.

know what I mean?

Robert got kicked out. I don't think it was a good ending for him as America was watching him dig his own grave.

Yeah that 2nd trip to the ER reallyyy did Robert in. I wish Gordon had used Ben from S-5 as insurance policy instead of Robert.

I think S-7 on, Gordon might use S-6's 2nd place winner as an insurance policy like he did on Louie in episode 1 doesnt work out. I think the extra contestant insurance policy might work on S-7 as much as it did on S-6.

One-Arm is Dave, the one-leg's Kevin and interestingly enough both got injured during the fire truck punishment.

I cringed when I saw how Kevin injured himself on that stair. OUCH

One-Arm is Dave, the one-leg's Kevin and interestingly enough both got injured during the fire truck punishment.
Yeah, I remember that one... seeing him twist his ankle... in slow-mo... *groans*

Back