Hello!

Duckie

Reaction score
Hi, I started learning ASL a couple months ago and I thought it would be good to practice with someone. I am not hard of hearing or deaf. I just really thought it would be a good idea for me to learn something new.

Welcome! Looks like we have another duck fan in AD... :)

Not talking about sports.... we're talking about animal ducks. :)

Another Duckie!

Welcome to the forum.
Yes I like ducks.. Rubber duckies... or anything resembling a rubber ducky lol. Long history as to how I became Ducky lol.

Another Duckie!

Welcome to the forum.
Yes I like ducks.. Rubber duckies... or anything resembling a rubber ducky lol. Long history as to how I became Ducky lol.

I became Duckie because of a nickname at school...and now I just really like ducks I guess. I have a website kind of about that. But I like to spell Duckie with an "ie" because of the movie Pretty in Pink.

Rofl, the last conversation is something :laugh2:

Let's speak in Duck Quack?

Best-duck-breeds-630x400.jpg

I became Duckie because of a nickname at school...and now I just really like ducks I guess. I have a website kind of about that. But I like to spell Duckie with an "ie" because of the movie Pretty in Pink.

LOL yep... my original name was something a little different when I first started online (part of the long back story) and I spelled it Duckie too - only because I liked it and I think I equated it to Ernie's Rubber duckie lol. But over the years sometimes when I try to register as Duckie, it's already taken. Hmm I am surprised I didn't try to register as Duckie here! So it's either Ducky or Duckie most times.. sometimes DeafDucky or DeafDuckie... or some other name with Ducky/ie LOL.

I still use the first name I had sometimes too.

Quackquack!

LOL yep... my original name was something a little different when I first started online (part of the long back story) and I spelled it Duckie too - only because I liked it and I think I equated it to Ernie's Rubber duckie lol. But over the years sometimes when I try to register as Duckie, it's already taken. Hmm I am surprised I didn't try to register as Duckie here! So it's either Ducky or Duckie most times.. sometimes DeafDucky or DeafDuckie... or some other name with Ducky/ie LOL.

I still use the first name I had sometimes too.

Quackquack!

I have a website with duck pictures on it. It's https://duckythebubbles13.wordpress.com

I have a website with duck pictures on it. It's https://duckythebubbles13.wordpress.com

hahaha awesome!

I have so many duck pictures it's ridiculous. I also have a collection of rubber ducks. Some I buy yes but many are gifts from people lol. My favorite is still the ninja duck my nephew found at a garage sale. He was 11 or 12 at the time... nice to know he thought of me lmao. (he also later found a Green Lantern rubber ducky at another yard sale lol).

Back