Hello!

hahaha awesome!

I have so many duck pictures it's ridiculous. I also have a collection of rubber ducks. Some I buy yes but many are gifts from people lol. My favorite is still the ninja duck my nephew found at a garage sale. He was 11 or 12 at the time... nice to know he thought of me lmao. (he also later found a Green Lantern rubber ducky at another yard sale lol).

That's so awesome! I don't have like a collection or anything, I'm mostly just known as Duckie thanks to my friend Kitty,...she gives everyone nicknames. Like horseguy and caterpillar and tiger and llama and stuff. It's pretty cool.

That's so awesome! I don't have like a collection or anything, I'm mostly just known as Duckie thanks to my friend Kitty,...she gives everyone nicknames. Like horseguy and caterpillar and tiger and llama and stuff. It's pretty cool.

Awesome :) Unfortunately (or fortunately- depends on how you look at it) I have a million variations on my nickname given to me by some friends over the years lol. I do have one other nickname that has nothing to do with ducks that I got in college. Only my college friends ever still call me by that name and maybe a couple of AOL friends when I used it as part of my first screen name (or 2nd..).

Back