Hello there.....

Ultrabest

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I´m new & come from Europe, exactly from Germany.

I`ll be learn my english better. I hope , i can it here.... this is my first posting to all. :scatter:

Hi Ultrabest ...

Welcome to AllDeaf.....

See ya around!....

*Welcome Hugs*...

Welcome Ultrabest to AD! :wave: Hope you find this site an educational and entertaining place! :thumb:

Herzlich Willkommen in Alldeaf!! :thumb:
Viel spaB beim Posten
:cheers: Prost!!!

Hello :wave:Welcome to Alldeaf... Enjoy your posting here with us...

See you Around.. :) *Hugs*

Herzliche Willkommen zu Alldeaf
Viele Spaß beim Englisch üben mit uns!

Warm welcome to Alldeaf.
Have a fun to practise the English with us. :)

Ultrabest, Welcome you here on alldeaf.com
You will enjoy here everyday..
They are very cool..

Wow, Awesome, More Deaf peoples who come from Europe and Germany.. That's great.. Alldeaf.com are always welcomed rest other countries here. *wink*

Wow, die Invasion den Deutschen ist unterwegs!
Ich denke, du bist ein guten Freund meines Freunds. Uebringens, es ist nett, Dir kennenzulernen, und ich wunsche Dir Viel Spass bei Posten und Englisch zu uben.

(Wow, the Invasion of Germans is underway!
I think, you are a good friend of my friend. Anyway, it is nice to know you, and I wish you a lot of fun with posting and practising your English.)

:wave: Hello UltraBest ...

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf. Enjoy your stay and have fun postin' ! :mrgreen:

Willkommen zu alldeaf Punkt-COM! Ich hoffe, daß Sie diese wundervolle taube Gemeinschaft genießen. Halten Sie bitte Pfosten etwas verrückt, daß wir genießen könnten, um auf Sie zu hören. Lächeln!

kuifje75 said:
Wow, die Invasion den Deutschen ist unterwegs!
Ich denke, du bist ein guten Freund meines Freunds. Uebringens, es ist nett, Dir kennenzulernen, und ich wunsche Dir Viel Spass bei Posten und Englisch zu uben.

(Wow, the Invasion of Germans is underway!
I think, you are a good friend of my friend. Anyway, it is nice to know you, and I wish you a lot of fun with posting and practising your English.)

welcome to alldeaf!

wow, kuifje, you're getting so popular in this forum! its nice to have a bunch of europeans and other countries deafies hang out w/ americans in here.

Ultrabest said:
Hi everyone, I´m new & come from Europe, exactly from Germany.

I`ll be learn my english better. I hope , i can it here.... this is my first posting to all. :scatter:
Herzlich Willkommen Neue welt alldeaf.com und viel Spass

Cordially welcome new one world alldeaf.com and much fun

Back