Hello everyone~!

Roadrunner

Reaction score
:wave: I was encouraged to come here and join Alldeaf...it'll be a pleasure to meet new friends and see others I do know here...am looking forward to being here.

Merry Christmas to everyone...may you all have a truly blessed holidays and having a safe one too.

Hello Roadrunner... seem we can't chase you :lol: welcome to AD and tell us little about yourself where ya from and how u found this website etc etc... Enjoy ur stay

Hi Roadrunner......finally made it eh?.....what took you so long?... ;) ....Welcome to ALLDeaf Honey :cuddle: ....*hugs* *smoochies*..... :ily:

Welcome to AD2, RoadRunner.... Have a nice Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

Purple we're now AD3 not AD2 :)

And ROADRUNNER BEEP BEEP NO NO its supposed to be MEEP MEEP! hahahaha Welcome to ALLDEAF! \o :wave:

Hello another WB character! (with TweetyBird being another one)

Welcome to All Deaf! :wave:

Hello Roadrunner. Welcome to AD and Merry Chrsitmas to you too! :wave:

*Gasp* My favorite Pal Roadrunner... *Hugs!!* welcome to alldeaf... It gota be fun.. so far im having fun myself bro....Good to see more people coming in here and joining the fun too...

BEEEP BEEEPPPP RR!!! Hey man it's good to see ya in here eh!!!! HEHE I know ya gonna peck on some good stuff eh?? :)

Welcome to ADv3! ;) Rest assured, you'll find this site quite user-friendly, fun and educational place! :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf. We're glad to have you abroad. Enjoy yourself here and don't be shy to post something here.

:wave: Thanks everyone for the nice warm welcomes in here!

:angel: ^Angel^...guess it took me awhile, I suppose I kept finding the wrong door or I was too busy :type: doing errr...umm...well...I'M HERE...that's all it matters! Thanks honey, :cuddle: *hugs and smooches right back*

Ahh...Cheri-sis...I'm sure it's gonna be fun being here...*looks inside mah black bag* hmm...yep!

Sharky...hey! Great to see a canadian here who's a USA wannabe!!...If ya need help gettin' over the border...gimme a holler! Good to see you here!!

As for the rest of you...I suppose revealing a few details about myself is in order...sooooo...here goes: *straightenin' mah tie*...*ahems*...well, I'm a gentleman who loves to see ppls happy, getting along...to think of others first before myself...(MOST of the time..eh heh), I do love to write short stories and poems, reading...watching sports is alright when I have the chance or time, but playing in them is better! Some of the sports that I do like to particpate is softball (pitched for 22yrs.), basketball...oh yes...swishin' da 3 pointers with ease...*whistlin*...bowling...love knockin' 'em pins...strikkkkkkkeeee! yah yah!! Let's see, umm...oh yes, I love to play ping-pong aka table tennis...if there was one sport that I could have had a chance to play professionally, this would be the one! *smackin' da ball across the net watchin' da other guy chasing it in the air with a plop on da floor!*...

Well, I hope this sums up a bit about myself...AND thanks sooo much for the nice warm welcomes here...!!

HAHAHAH RR....if I could take a swipe at some good $$$, say from Donald Trump or Bill gates..then I can move to the USA and find a nice place to call my own, like Sharkyland or SharkyPlace..hehee..... :twisted: and it would be nice to have a sweet gal to flirt with..heheee

Hello RR welcome to alldeaf! i m sure you will love here and make new friend or make war over topic :lol: j/k j/k! and :shock: Sharky are you sure you plan move to USA and FLIRT to GALS who nasty or :drool: on Gal's shakin :booty: don't ya?? :rofl: i m kiddin

Thanks for the welcome LovelyBlkGal! Hmm...war? Egads...ain't there enough wars in the world as it is? Meeting new friends sounds feasible...don't you think so? Reciting the slogan from the 60's..."Peace, love not war" during those hippy-happy decade...maybe it's time to revamp (renew) this in our generation and times...huh?! :!: :D

Oh it's ok...I knew you were kiddin'...smile and nice to meet ya! Holdin' up the *peace* sign~

Back