Health vs JUNK FOODS...

I see this picture, DeafMonkey.... I don't think I will like it... :ugh3:

I don't use canned for vegetables but freeze or fresh only.

Thank you for post the picture, DeafMonkey.

Wildlife is Fully Organic & Natural

Remember the Farmer puts all kinds of chemicals craps in Cow, Chicken & Hen, Turkey and Pig......I buys Lauran's Lean meats without Chemicals and Hormones.....I like wildlife animals they're free of Chemicals and Hormones which are bad for people...

Chemicals and Hormones are Cancers causing...

I've tried the deer meats on grills, Oh boy it's sooooo good and natural tastin', Mumbling Mmmmm ummmmm....

Remember the oils and chemicals spilled in the Ocean and Lakes and Ponds, fishes and all kinds of seafoods has full of chemicals due to dirty water and the spilled...

We have to be cautioned what we are eating!!!

Deer meat? :eek3: My hubby & his family love to eat deer meat... I refuse to taste it.... why?

Look this...

Why should I eat that cute and innoncent deer like this?

No Way....

I eat only cow, pig, turkey, hen and fish... That's all....

Opal,
Oh that picture.. It's called PEACH CORN has light yellow and dark yellow mixed on the corn cob... I lurv that tasty so rich than regular YELLOWISH strong (SWEET KERNEL CORN).

Peach corn:
corn_pc.jpg

Cream corn has lot of creamy sort of looks alike soup but not...
Deafmonkey did bring picture but that picture is VERY OLD.. isn't related Canada's type.. It's America!
Here's..
del-monte-cream-corn.jpg

There's have different kind of corn type:
http://orientalconcept.net/canned%20vegetable.htm
I lurv eat the three different corn kinds.

Liebling,
Raw Veggies are most big ones... but depend kind of type veggies..
I do lurv eating salad, Coleslaw and much more!

Oh I see, GalaxyAngel over creamy corn... but I still prefer to eat sweet corn from freeze or fresh, not canned... what I saw the picture of yellow/white corn, you have in canada is interesting... I never see like this before.... Here in Germany sells strong yellow fresh corn or baby corn... or also freeze sweet corn. I have seen canned sweet corn here in Germany but I don´t buy it.

Remember the Farmer puts all kinds of chemicals craps in Cow, Chicken & Hen, Turkey and Pig......I buys Lauran's Lean meats without Chemicals and Hormones.....I like wildlife animals they're free of Chemicals and Hormones which are bad for people...

Chemicals and Hormones are Cancers causing...

I've tried the deer meats on grills, Oh boy it's sooooo good and natural tastin', Mumbling Mmmmm ummmmm....

Remember the oils and chemicals spilled in the Ocean and Lakes and Ponds, fishes and all kinds of seafoods has full of chemicals due to dirty water and the spilled...

We have to be cautioned what we are eating!!!

Chemicals and Hormones in meats is legal there in America? :eek3: Here in Germany, chemicals and hormones in any meats are strict forbidden. They already ban chemicals and hormones in meats and fishes years ago.... I bought any meats from the butcher and buy freeze fishes. We have no worry about meats and fishes because there´re no chemical and hormones in fresh meats and fishes. They are obligate to write on the label back of freeze packet what they add to... I check - no chemistry in any natural fishes. We don´t have canned of meats like what you have in America but vegetables, soups, etc.

Liebling

You can ask the supermarket in your local area and find out if they puts chemicals and hormones or Antibotic in meats, on the package it should labeled saying No Chemcials, No Hormones and No Antibotic...But if it doesn't say anythin' then you got alots to worry about is to ask the Meats Dept if there's any Chemicals, Hormones and Anitbotic in meats this included poultry also about the fishes it still have chemicals in it if it's fished out of the ocean or lakes....Cow, chicken, hen, pig, Turkey ...any kinds of meats that are raised in a farm that uses insulin to give animals shots to prevented the diseased is given chemicals, hormones, antibotic shots worst causing cancers...

Fish & Seafood has chemicals already in the water where some people dumped all kinds of stuff in the water builded up toxins, oils spilled or chemcials spilled and gas spilled, we cannot get rid of chemcials or get the chemcials out of the fishes and other seadfoods...

We looks for Farms that raised Cow, Hen, Chicken, Turkey in a Naturally Organic Way....This included Eggs too ...Free Range ...Cage Free and Organic Eggs without added Chemicals, Hormones and Anitbotic....

Yes that's true using canned vegetable is not a ideal, best in fresh or frozen, but in plastic freezers bag contained toxins, cans contained toxins, everythin' are in everythin' and it's hard to find somethin' that does not contained any kinds of toxins and poisonin' that makes alots of people sick!

Hopefully the Farms raised Organically fish or other seafood in a pool free of chemcials and I don't know if they do that or not...

Chemicals and Hormones in meats is legal there in America? :eek3: Here in Germany, chemicals and hormones in any meats are strict forbidden. They already ban chemicals and hormones in meats and fishes years ago.... I bought any meats from the butcher and buy freeze fishes. We have no worry about meats and fishes because there´re no chemical and hormones in fresh meats and fishes. They are obligate to write on the label back of freeze packet what they add to... I check - no chemistry in any natural fishes. We don´t have canned of meats like what you have in America but vegetables, soups, etc.

I am a veggie freak...I love to sautee mushrooms, brussel sprouts, carrots, and snow peas in low-fat butter with a dash of salt and just pop them in my mouth as a snack. U can try that?

Yay! i'm not only person who veggie freak here ;)

I see this picture, DeafMonkey.... I don't think I will like it... :ugh3:

I don't use canned for vegetables but freeze or fresh only.

Thank you for post the picture, DeafMonkey.

Your welcome :)

Opal,

Cream corn has lot of creamy sort of looks alike soup but not...
Deafmonkey did bring picture but that picture is VERY OLD.. isn't related Canada's type.. It's America!
Here's..
del-monte-cream-corn.jpg

Yeah just show what look like of cream corn but I might wrong lol hahah :lol: :)

I am a veggie freak...I love to sautee mushrooms, brussel sprouts, carrots, and snow peas in low-fat butter with a dash of salt and just pop them in my mouth as a snack. U can try that?

I hate mushroom ewww but only I like mushroom soup that is all :) and brussel sprouts?? :barf: I refused eat when I was young not sure what age in after 10 yrs old that at the dorm of my counsellor force me to eat it and I told her nope! I dont like it but force me so I eat and eww I pinch my nose and drink water yuck!!!! then later in a weeks again brussel sprouts and I refused eat again! till ah my mom and step dad came down to pick me up and I said to counsellor *tongue my out* at the counsellor :)!!! so I go with my parents out for supper at the resturant (sp) hehe me bad said that to my counsellor but I got deletion bed early for being tongue my out to counsellor lol :lol:

You can ask the supermarket in your local area and find out if they puts chemicals and hormones or Antibotic in meats, on the package it should labeled saying No Chemcials, No Hormones and No Antibotic

I explained you in previous post that the hormones and chemicals in meats are banned in Germany & other Europe countries in between 1985 and 1988.

European countries refused to accept US meats. Here in Germany, refused to accept meat from UK and US.

Check this link
BBC News | The Economy | US hits EU, spares UK in beef war

The meats are known as organic foods in everywhere at butchers shop and supermarket... We have packet for meats with label... It written which meats, how many weight and deliver date and when is out of date... That's all.

But if it doesn't say anythin' then you got alots to worry about is to ask the Meats Dept if there's any Chemicals, Hormones and Anitbotic in meats this included poultry also about the fishes it still have chemicals in it if it's fished out of the ocean or lakes....Cow, chicken, hen, pig, Turkey ...any kinds of meats that are raised in a farm that uses insulin to give animals shots to prevented the diseased is given chemicals, hormones, antibotic shots worst causing cancers...

Accord German Healthy Law, the label written is obligation because the people has the right to know which chemicals they add in the foods before they can buy because of allergic... Some people allergic to kind of chemicals... Most chemicals are banned here in Germany.

The Controller from Healthy Department come to inspect Farmers how/what they did with their animals... (which foods, etc they gave them.)

Fish & Seafood has chemicals already in the water where some people dumped all kinds of stuff in the water builded up toxins, oils spilled or chemcials spilled and gas spilled, we cannot get rid of chemcials or get the chemcials out of the fishes and other seadfoods...

:lol: fishes would of die if they are in chemicals water...

It's fishman's job to control either the fish are health or not before sell them to market case they will be responsible if the people are sick.

We looks for Farms that raised Cow, Hen, Chicken, Turkey in a Naturally Organic Way....This included Eggs too ...Free Range ...Cage Free and Organic Eggs without added Chemicals, Hormones and Anitbotic....

Accord this link written: US Farmer use hormones on their animals. :dunno:

Many farmers in North America use a range of six artificial and natural growth hormones, that they implant in their cattle or add to their feed, to boost meat yields. The extra hormones make cattle grow muscle faster than untreated animals".

Yes that's true using canned vegetable is not a ideal, best in fresh or frozen, but in plastic freezers bag contained toxins, cans contained toxins, everythin' are in everythin' and it's hard to find somethin' that does not contained any kinds of toxins and poisonin' that makes alots of people sick!

Well toxins are everywhere, not just plastic.

It's people's responsible to take care of their healthy and read label before buy anything...

Hopefully the Farms raised Organically fish or other seafood in a pool free of chemcials and I don't know if they do that or not...

How? Because fish already killed by chemicals water... Sure, the people have to add chemicals in fish canned. If you want to have fish without chemicals then buy fresh or freeze fish, not canned. I'm tuna lover and make sure that there're no chemicals in canned before buy them... I alway buy canned tuna with salt water, not oil with chemicals.

Remember, toxins are everywhere to air, sea, etc...

Liebling

No fish do not die with chemicals in water, a different kinds of chemicals like we still have chemicals and toxins in our body, same for the fishes and farms animals ....Due to Pollutions in air we breath in the chemicals and toxins and the foods we eats contained chemicals and toxins, it's hard to avoid it, there's no way to avoid it, it's all over the world...Eventho' my mom told me not to buy anys seafoods products because it's full of toxins and chemicals causing cancer...Because my mom and my sister went to the Health Class and was told not to eats seafoods of any kinds.

Global Green

Global Green

Global Green

Natural Toxins in Food

Protecting Our Children from Toxins - Organic foods and safer Cleaning Products

Oceans Alive - Seafood and Your Health

How? Because fish already killed by chemicals water... Sure, the people have to add chemicals in fish canned. If you want to have fish without chemicals then buy fresh or freeze fish, not canned. I'm tuna lover and make sure that there're no chemicals in canned before buy them... I alway buy canned tuna with salt water, not oil with chemicals.

Remember, toxins are everywhere to air, sea, etc...

Last edited:
I already said in my previous post that the toxin are everywhere. No matter either theré´re organic or not... It still always have toxic... All what we do is take of foods (vegetables, meats, fruits, etc.) is wash to clean them with cold water before cook or eat raw..

Because my mom and my sister went to the Health Class and was told not to eats seafoods of any kinds.

Health issues is my knowledge due years experiences. I visit healthy schools until at 5 weeks spa last year. I collect healthy issues from conferences for years.

I alway eat Salad from my work 3 time a week also veggie club from subway that way i can eat cuz it's help little cut weight down

Sometime i do eat junk during late nite :giggle: I m very temper eat few junk can't help myself :D

I'm surprised that raw egg is more healthier than cooked (fried) but how about boil in hot water with no cooking spray (such as Cisco and Pam)? If I'm on diet then I will rather to eat raw egg or boiled egg.

I don't know how to kill bacteria in eggs without cooked? How about seasoning, such as spicy?
Raw eggs may be healthier... but they give you diarrhea. Ugh!

Some tips for adding veggies and fruit to meals:

Try them in soup. Embellish your favorite soups with added veggies. Many commercial soups already contain a nice serving of vegetables. I love adding carrots to chicken noodle or fresh green beans to minestrone. Just add raw or frozen vegetables while you're heating or cooking the soup.

Tuck them into salads. Load your salads with as many raw veggies as you can: cucumber, grated carrots, zucchini, green beans, onions, radishes, jicama, tomato, etc. Or try spinach leaves instead of lettuce.

Chinese Asian food to the rescue: It's the best way to add veggies to your daily diet. Use Wok cooking methods, stir fry your veggies, add sauce, and viola a 3 min meal.

Serve them raw. Raw can bring out the best in vegetables that have a strong taste when cooked, such as cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, or spinach. And when you have some delicious low-fat dip in front of you, a platter of raw veggies seems to disappear. Use bottled light ranch or Italian dressing, or make your own.

Sneak them into spaghetti sauce or noodle. Add finely chopped zucchini, mushroom, onions, eggplant, or yellow squash to spaghetti sauce. The smaller you chop them, the less likely you are to notice they're there.

Have fun! Certain vegetables are just more fun to eat than others. Try corn-on-the-cob wheels (slice cooked corn into 1-inch thick disks), fill celery sticks with peanut butter or light cream cheese, or enjoy a zucchini or bell pepper with a savory filling.

Drink up. Try V-8 tomato juice or carrot juice. Or blend some carrot juice with a fruit juice you enjoy, such as orange or tangerine.

Pizza. Top your pizza with any combination: tomato, onion, bell pepper, mushroom, zucchini, and artichoke hearts.

Grill them. Use the same marinade you're using for your meat. Make a kabob with chunks of vegetables (eggplant, carrot, bell pepper, mushrooms, zucchini, and other squash). Soft vegetables won't need precooking, but firm ones such as sweet potatoes will benefit from steaming or microwaving before they hit the grill.

Fast food vegetables. You can even get your vegetables at a fast-food chain -- as long as you like salads. Wendy's, for example, offers a Caesar side salad (with 70 calories and 4 g fat, not including dressing) or a side salad (35 calories, 0 g fat). Ask for the fat-free French, low-fat honey-mustard, or reduced-fat creamy ranch dressing. Use half the packet and you'll add about 50 calories and from 0 to 4 grams of fat.

Add veggies you almost like to dishes you already love. Layer zucchini slices into lasagna. Stir broccoli florets into macaroni and cheese. Toss tomatoes into an omelet. Slide peppers into a cheese quesadilla.

When all else fails, there's always cheese sauce. Drizzle it over broccoli or cauliflower, and suddenly it's a whole different ball game.

Fruit: are fast foods, grab an apple and eat, see how fast that was?
Now eat the apple with a slice of cheddar cheese. Talk about heaven.
Blend an instant breakfast out of a frozen banana, a handful of frozen strawberries and a cup of milk.
Stir applesauce into hot oatmeal.
Add bananas to vanilla yogurt for an afternoon snack.
Try some less familiar fruits like guava, star fruit and kumquats.
Keep dried dates, apricots or cranberries in your desk for snacks
Mix diced mango with red onion and cilantro for a fruit salsa.
Serve fruit salad for dessert.
Canned, frozen, or fresh, its all good.

Bon Appétit

Last edited:
Back