Health vs JUNK FOODS...

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
I made decision and new thread instead use Sweetheart's thread about gastric bypass. Talk about foods.

So I want respect her own thread...

I create this new..

I cannot live without meats but love to eat but too everyday.. I would say 3 times a week eat the meats.
Mostly I eat white meat high percentage than red meats.

I'm getting there more more increase veggies and fruits because kids tend eating junk foods.. I'm getting tired of it.. and knew our age isn't proprite to eat junk food.. We prefer eat junk food once a week good enough.

We are learning more nutritions and trying to change our lifestyle. Problem is.. My husband really hate VEGGIES.. how can I force him and to eat it? *sigh* that huge frustrater for me!

I have my own Juicer machine (*pssst, I did veggie put into it and mixed with lot fruit*) He doesn't know about this... I hate being white lie my own husband.. :giggle: Reason I want him have healthier his body include have veggies..

When I see him eating and refuse eat whole veggies.. Only Bite about 2 times and drink fast kill taste! *groan*

I have not tried Yam and Squash... and will look up the recipe.. Want taste good than straight taste yuk!

Anyone feed back about portion healthier foods!
or want talk about Junk foods portion and explain why?

I am trying to eat veggies but I don't like some veggies. I love junk foods but I have to cut them down. Food junks are so tempted. Health food are not tempted to me. I wish that Health foods would be tempted instead junk foods.

I found vitamins that I can take because I don't like eat veggies. It called Juice Plus. They have Fruits vitamins and Veggie vitamins. You can check out Juice Plus+®. I am taking juice plus daily.

Aw thank you for respecting, it's great to dicussion about!

So, I love any healthy food so much. But I can't live without meat also! But I like to eating Deer's meat better than Cow's because it's more healthy. And, also I started cut some of food off like, I use turkey ground instead of hamburger and turkey hot dog instead of pork hot dog. Etc like that, also when I eat any of junk food and it will cause my stomach sick or something like that, my stomach can't handle chemical food or junk food or "fake" food. That's so weird because I had that since I was a kid.

I am trying to eat veggies but I don't like some veggies. I love junk foods but I have to cut them down. Food junks are so tempted. Health food are not tempted to me. I wish that Health foods would be tempted instead junk foods.

I found vitamins that I can take because I don't like eat veggies. It called Juice Plus. They have Fruits vitamins and Veggie vitamins. You can check out Juice Plus+®. I am taking juice plus daily.

Juice Plus is great but... costly more expense.. So I have awful lot of fruits and veggies in my fridge and all want making juice machine.. Needs more recipes and would be greater!

Aw thank you for respecting, it's great to dicussion about!

So, I love any healthy food so much. But I can't live without meat also! But I like to eating Deer's meat better than Cow's because it's more healthy. And, also I started cut some of food off like, I use turkey ground instead of hamburger and turkey hot dog instead of pork hot dog. Etc like that, also when I eat any of junk food and it will cause my stomach sick or something like that, my stomach can't handle chemical food or junk food or "fake" food. That's so weird because I had that since I was a kid.

No problem anytime, Sweetheart!

:eek3: ~ Deer Meat... sound alike "Wild animal meats" Never I had eat those kind of meat. I do not like eat any wild animal meats.. and prefer regular animal. You must be loved wild animal meat..

We are learning more nutritions and trying to change our lifestyle. Problem is.. My husband really hate VEGGIES.. how can I force him and to eat it? *sigh* that huge frustrater for me!

I am not too keen on vegetables myself, since I was little, but today, I slowly eat just a few.

How about raw carrots, it taste better than cook it.

Have you tried vegetable soup, it is real delicious.

Cauliflower, spread cheese sauce all over to kill the flavour, and sprinkle Nutmeg spice all over, its taste much better.

Roast potatoes, chip, (junk hee hee), mashing potatoes with sprinkle cheese on top, scallop potates is lovely.

Cook a Shepherd's Pie, and put some vegetables inside like small dice of carrots and garden peas, he won't tell much different.

I don't like sweet corn straight, but don't mind eating it if its mixed with Chicken Casseroles.

Good luck

No problem anytime, Sweetheart!

:eek3: ~ Deer Meat... sound alike "Wild animal meats" Never I had eat those kind of meat. I do not like eat any wild animal meats.. and prefer regular animal. You must be loved wild animal meat..

Honest, Deer Meat taste BEST than cow's! My father hunt deer for many years, I love Deer Meat even, I ate some of wild animal, they are good! :giggle: Of course, I do love them but cow's, chicken's, etc are more ok ok for me since my stomach sometime can't handle it and sometime could, depends on my stomach :dunno:

Deer meat? :eek3: My hubby & his family love to eat deer meat... I refuse to taste it.... why?

Look this...

Why should I eat that cute and innoncent deer like this?

No Way....

I eat only cow, pig, turkey, hen and fish... That's all....

I only eat lean red meats and skinless white meats.

I use to have beef, pork or turkey ground to make my own burgers until I learn from spa... I was recommended to not take ready beef, pork or turkey ground from butcher or supermarket but pick any lean meats or skinless white meats what I want and get the butcher to grind the meat for me...

Healthy school at spa, told me that we didn't know which meats they grind into ground beef, pork or turkey... it could be that they add fatty meat... I don't want fatty meat then pick which lean meat... It must be low fat... I picked lean beef and pork to get the butcher to grind for me... the taste mucccchhhhh better than just buy ready beef, pork or turkey ground from shop/butcher...

I bought white skinless meat and grind them myself into ground and make it myself as burger... or ask the butcher to grind for me if I buy their meats.

Eat plenty of vegetables including low fat lean meats and skinless white meats and also seafoods... (it should not coat with breadcrumbs).

I made my own shepherd pie... I know my boys are vegetable picker so I add chopped fresh fennel with peeling potoatoes to steam for mashed potatoes... and ground lean beef/pork to hide from my boys... they eat like crazy without know that some vegetable is in potatoes... I often hide vegetables and add some vegetables... My boys like to eat carrots, cauliflower, spinach, corn, beetroot, green/red peppers and green salads.

Eat junk foods sometimes won't hurt... We do eat but rarely....

I am a veggie freak...I love to sautee mushrooms, brussel sprouts, carrots, and snow peas in low-fat butter with a dash of salt and just pop them in my mouth as a snack. U can try that?

I am a veggie freak..

Me too! I'm trying to lose weight for myself also, I just want to feel good about myself, not having to look at mirrors and feel so gross out, You get my drift? :)

Me too! I'm trying to lose weight for myself also, I just want to feel good about myself, not having to look at mirrors and feel so gross out, You get my drift? :)

Yea I know the feeling. Unfortunately, I still :run: for my life whenever I see myself in a mirror. I have been working out after work 5 days a week for about 2 months so maybe my next year, I can start admiring myself in the mirror. Having babies wrecked havoac with my tummy. WAAAAA! They are worth it thought..just wish my body can go back to my pre-pregnancy body naturally. :pissed:

My legs are becoming more shapely..I always lose weight in my legs first..weird!

Opal's wrote:
I am not too keen on vegetables myself, since I was little, but today, I slowly eat just a few.
My answer: That great starter for you eating "try eat veggie"... I applauding you.. :)
How about raw carrots, it taste better than cook it.
My answer: I do not eat RAW veggies... PREFER COOKED REST OF ALL VEGGIES.

Have you tried vegetable soup, it is real delicious.
My answer: Yes, I do love eating veggie soup homemade.. so deliciously!
Cauliflower, spread cheese sauce all over to kill the flavour, and sprinkle Nutmeg spice all over, its taste much better.
My answer: I lurv eating Cauliflower and prefer addy topping Cheesy top of it.. Melts my mouth wet!

Roast potatoes, chip, (junk hee hee), mashing potatoes with sprinkle cheese on top, scallop potates is lovely.
My answer: Yea... hee hee.. That lot of starchy but still lurv eat so temptation!
Cook a Shepherd's Pie, and put some vegetables inside like small dice of carrots and garden peas, he won't tell much different.
My answer: My family are crazy about Sheppard's pie but not approve veggies.. (pout) Only toppings peachy-corn... I do love veggie on it.. Actually separate plates..

I don't like sweet corn straight, but don't mind eating it if its mixed with Chicken Casseroles.
My answer: Sweet Corn sound like Cream corn?

Deer meat? :eek3: My hubby & his family love to eat deer meat... I refuse to taste it.... why?

Look this...

Why should I eat that cute and innoncent deer like this?

No Way....

I eat only cow, pig, turkey, hen and fish... That's all....

:lol: I do understand but they only kill MALE deer, it's very law for people to killing FEMALE and BABY deer, if they accidently kill one of them, have to report the police so you won't be in trouble... But I do love Deer Meat, it's very good and even it's very healthy than any animal that we usually eat...

Does anyone eat raw egg? I did that several time and never got sick, that weird.

I'm a meat man! Gotta have meat! Ribs! Steak! Burgers! Wings! YUM!!!

As long as you must sure that egg is fresh...

I'm an egg lover but I can't eat raw... :barf:...

Check this interesting link.

Eggs - Good for you body?

I'm surprised that raw egg is more healthier than cooked (fried) but how about boil in hot water with no cooking spray (such as Cisco and Pam)? If I'm on diet then I will rather to eat raw egg or boiled egg.

I don't know how to kill bacteria in eggs without cooked? How about seasoning, such as spicy?

I'm surprised that raw egg is more healthier than cooked (fried) but how about boil in hot water with no cooking spray (such as Cisco and Pam)? If I'm on diet then I will rather to eat raw egg or boiled egg.

If you are on the diet, then use boiled egg or poached egg. I got a tip from healthy school at spa if you want fried egg then use half teaspoon of olive oil to heat the frying pan and then add some mineral water .... then unshell and fry the eggs. It save from high fats if you use too much fat on frying pan.

Boiled egg or poached egg - 7 gram fat per egg.

Fried egg with tablespoon or more oil - 23 gram fat per fried egg.

Fried egg with half teaspoon of oil with mineral water - 13 gram fat per fried egg.

I use boiled egg or poached egg mostly than fried egg with half tea spoon of oil with mineralwater.

You need up to 80 gram fat a day in your body. (Male - up to 80 gram fat and female - up to 60 gram fat a day).

I don't know how to kill bacteria in eggs without cooked? How about seasoning, such as spicy?

I'm afraid, that cook is the one who can kill bacteria in eggs.

If you want to eat raw egg, then you have to make sure either egg is fresh or not... is put eggs in a saucepan of cold water, it will tell you which bad egg is float at top. Good eggs stay bottom (sunken) of saucepan.

Last edited:
:lol: I do understand but they only kill MALE deer, it's very law for people to killing FEMALE and BABY deer, if they accidently kill one of them, have to report the police so you won't be in trouble... But I do love Deer Meat, it's very good and even it's very healthy than any animal that we usually eat...

Yes I aware that deer meat is healthy meat but I will think of innoncent cute faces when I chew the deer meat.... Ohhhh nooooo... :lol:

Lean meat (beef, pork fillet with very little fat) and white skinless meat (turkey, chicken) are also healthy meat as well... I choose to eat them..., not eat meats from baby cow, pig and cute rabbit...

Lamb meat have a very high fat than other meats.

Back