Health vs JUNK FOODS...

My answer: I do not eat RAW veggies... PREFER COOKED REST OF ALL VEGGIES.

Raw vegetable salads... mmmhhhhh I often do with orange, red carrot with white carrot (parsnip)... also mix with fresh pineapple.... mmmhhh My hubby & I love it... My boys like just carrot salad without pineapple... and red, yellow & green peppers salad.

My answer: Yes, I do love eating veggie soup homemade.. so deliciously!

Yes me, too.

Pacman, it's too late for me to edit to post something, I forget to add in my post to answer your question...

You need up to 80 gram fat a day in your body. (Male - up to 80 gram fat and female - up to 60 gram fat a day). If you want to lose your weight then you have to count fat a day up to 80 or less than 80 gram fat a day... If over 80 gram then you will gain your weight.

My answer: Sweet Corn sound like Cream corn?

%20Sweet%20Corn.8.0%20ai.jpg

Different one.

Creamy corn is gross!!

My answer: That great starter for you eating "try eat veggie"... I applauding you..

Thank you :)

I have no clue what "creamy corn" is... :dunno:

I love sweet corn.. mmmhhh I use freeze sweet corn to mix with freeze peas and carrot... mmmhhhh as vegetables to match meat and potatoes or mashed potatoes... mmmhhh

Deer meat? :eek3: My hubby & his family love to eat deer meat... I refuse to taste it.... why?

Look this...

Why should I eat that cute and innoncent deer like this?

No Way....

I eat only cow, pig, turkey, hen and fish... That's all....

Same here, my ex husband goes deer hunting every November for two weeks, he will bring home two deers, sometimes it would be a buck, sometimes a doe, one time a baby :sigh: anyways he keeps the head, and send it off to get it stuffin etc, to hang on our living room wall....we used to have 5 to 7 deer heads on our wall...Usually he would already have the deer cut up before he arrives home, but sometimes he would bring the whole deer body home, when he does, he hanged it on the tree branch by it's neck, right in our backyard, I witnessed him cut the deer, seeing blood etc, :pissed: also seeing him peeling the fur off etc.....well he cooked the deer meat that evening, I refused to eat one until he kept forcing me to try it, so I took a tiny bite, I couldn't get the picture off my mind what he did to that poor deer, so I end up running to the bathroom and threw up in the toliet, never again will try it....:shrugs:

I have no clue what "creamy corn" is... :dunno:

Oh I so love creamy corn, I only eat that if I'm making meatloaf...

I like any vegetables but not creamy green pea :barf:

I like to eat some meats too and my fave is STEAK!! but :nono: NO ribs, bbq wings, corn beef, deer, pig feet, nose etc....:barf:

I like to eat some meats too and my fave is STEAK!! but :nono: NO ribs, bbq wings, corn beef, deer, pig feet, nose etc....:barf:

I hate creamy pea :barf:

Same here, my ex husband goes deer hunting every November for two weeks, he will bring home two deers, sometimes it would be a buck, sometimes a doe, one time a baby :sigh: anyways he keeps the head, and send it off to get it stuffin etc, to hang on our living room wall....we used to have 5 to 7 deer heads on our wall...Usually he would already have the deer cut up before he arrives home, but sometimes he would bring the whole deer body home, when he does, he hanged it on the tree branch by it's neck, right in our backyard, I witnessed him cut the deer, seeing blood etc, :pissed: also seeing him peeling the fur off etc.....well he cooked the deer meat that evening, I refused to eat one until he kept forcing me to try it, so I took a tiny bite, I couldn't get the picture off my mind what he did to that poor deer, so I end up running to the bathroom and threw up in the toliet, never again will try it....:shrugs:

Your description got me goose bumps... :cold: Yes I can image how you feel... I would do the same as you as well...

I remember when I was fresh married... My MIL served us her homemade chopped pork in jelly... It taste really good... I asked my MIL for recipe how to make meat jelly... She is happy and said that she will let me know when she will make pork in jelly. Few weeks later she told me that she already order pig from the butcher shop and will deliver to her house 2 days later and want me to see how she made with jelly... I thought her suggestion is super and I get paper and pen then I can write down what and how she made with pork jelly

I arrived MIL's house with paper & pen.... I went in her kitchen and saw PIG HEAD on kitchen table... Can you image how I feel when I see the pig head stare at me... :cold: I asked her what's that... she said Of course, pork in jelly... :eek: and withnessed my MIL did with pig's eye, nose, cheek and ear with knife.... and more and more cut them into piece and crush pig's bone and then boil... I told MIL that I feel unwell and excuse myself for go home.... :barf: My hubby came home from work and asked me what up with pork jelly because it's his favorite... I told him that I saw pig head and didn't know that it's from pig head... I vowed to not eat it ever again... I never touch that pig head jelly for over 21 years since this happened.... I can't forget how terrible...
I told my hubby that I'm sorry to appoint him that I won't make that jelly out of pig head... If he want to have one then get some from his mother or buy ready pork jelly from butcher shop. "Pig Head Jelly" is still sell in butcher shop... My hubby bought it sometimes.

I never heard what "creamy corn" is... Unfortunlately Deaf Monkey's link is not working...

Creamy green pea... :ugh3: I never heard about this... I only get peas from fresh or freeze... creamy? Sound horrible to me... :ugh3:

You don't like ribs... :shock: I thought you like it because you work cook off with your Dad... I can image how could you handle like this and smell of ribs... :cold:

corn beef and steak mmmhhh I like it... steak belongs lean meat, corn beef has a very low fat.

pig feet... :cold:.... :barf: I would never eat kind of meat like this....

Ewww about watching pig's head being degutted from all places. :eek3: I don't blame u if u not want to eat it. I wouldn't either.

Your description got me goose bumps... :cold: Yes I can image how you feel... I would do the same as you as well...

I remember when I was fresh married... My MIL served us her homemade chopped pork in jelly... It taste really good... I asked my MIL for recipe how to make meat jelly... She is happy and said that she will let me know when she will make pork in jelly. Few weeks later she told me that she already order pig from the butcher shop and will deliver to her house 2 days later and want me to see how she made with jelly... I thought her suggestion is super and I get paper and pen then I can write down what and how she made with pork jelly

I arrived MIL's house with paper & pen.... I went in her kitchen and saw PIG HEAD on kitchen table... Can you image how I feel when I see the pig head stare at me... :cold: I asked her what's that... she said Of course, pork in jelly... :eek: and withnessed my MIL did with pig's eye, nose, cheek and ear with knife.... and more and more cut them into piece and crush pig's bone and then boil... I told MIL that I feel unwell and excuse myself for go home.... :barf: My hubby came home from work and asked me what up with pork jelly because it's his favorite... I told him that I saw pig head and didn't know that it's from pig head... I vowed to not eat it ever again... I never touch that pig head jelly for over 21 years since this happened.... I can't forget how terrible...
I told my hubby that I'm sorry to appoint him that I won't make that jelly out of pig head... If he want to have one then get some from his mother or buy ready pork jelly from butcher shop. "Pig Head Jelly" is still sell in butcher shop... My hubby bought it sometimes.

Angel, I love deer meat for fajita, but if I watched it being skinned off, chopped, etc I probably will lose my appetite too. I love deer...they're such beautiful animal, beautiful brown eyes. I embroteryed a huge pic of deer in the woods for one year before it was finished. It also had trees, birds, etc for me to sew. I have such love for wild animals in the woods. I'm so sorry your ex husband forced you to eat deer meat. Should never have done that. Deer meat has very low fat, has high Omega 3 in it and is very healthy.

My ex hubby was born in Mexico so when I was married to him, I got to see the weird and nasty foods they can eat. They would eat cow's tongue, brains, pig feet, and intentines. I wanted to :barf:

Angel and Liebling..I would :barf: too if I saw what u guys saw. LOL!

Back