Have you play this..........

Angelcat

Reaction score
game called oujia? I am not sure spell right. I dont like it at all. I remember long time ago when I was school for summer to take L.E.A.P. test. I was staying at the dorm. One night, there is 2 girls who play this game oujia. It gives me creepy. When I was sleep at night, I had werid dream that some devil try to hurt some roomates in my room or something like that. That is why that game is still around since I had that dream. Later on, I woke up and get ready to go breakfast ..before I go.. those 2 girls throw away that game in trash can somehow bad weather .. lighting hit that game and got fire and burned. It was really strange happend to me. Do you play that game and do you like this game or not?

I used to have that board game, it used to belong to my mother and my aunt when they were kids. I don't believe in that at all. :)

this game is so fuckin true. we played this game and i asked what will happen to eric (my friend and he was with me for this game) and it answered eric will go to prison for murder a kid. we laughed and we think it's bs so we asked other question again, what will happen to missy (my friend's sister) it answered, she will get pregnant in few months. she screamed and ran away...guess what? it's true, she was pregnant...so a month later, my friend eric was in prison for 15 to 40 yrs for involed gangsters who killed a 13 yrs old by an accident. he serves currently 7 yrs....:tears:

When I was young.. I saw an OUIJA game. I told my mom HEY mom I wanna that. My mom forbidded me to have that kind of game. She thinks it is most ridiculous to play that stupid game. :(

I don't believe in it at all. I don't believe in the supernatural. I know others who believe in it.

Well, the ouija game might be dangerous one if you don't know how to deal with it.

I do have psychic circle and angel board, similiar to ouija game here (Angel board is at my parents' home in LV). Angel board is providing only positive messages as I noticed. Mostly I use psychic circle to communicate with spirits when I hear the spiritual music in my ears. Psychic circle board is the most useful and colorful than ouija game.

What can I do before communicating with my spirits? PRAY first for spiritual assistance and protection BEFORE go ahead to communicate with them. Of course, place 4 white candles around you in order to protect you from demons, low spirits, dark spirits, and troublemaking spirits. When you finish communicating with the spirits, then pray again. You will be ok.

FYI, some messages are true and sometimes messages are false.

I am aware that the game is not suitable for everyone.

Originally posted by Oddball
I do have psychic circle and angel board, similiar to ouija game here (Angel board is at my parents' home in LV). Angel board is providing only positive messages as I noticed. Mostly I use psychic circle to communicate with spirits when I hear the spiritual music in my ears. Psychic circle board is the most useful and colorful than ouija game.

same me Oddball -- i have the psychic circle board too -- and i agree some messages are true others are false

i agree always have to protect urself before and after the use of the board

Originally posted by Fly Free
same me Oddball -- i have the psychic circle board too -- and i agree some messages are true others are false

i agree always have to protect urself before and after the use of the board

OFC!!

We used to play with Ouija when we were kids, but it was just "for fun." It said a lot of things and it was really interesting. I asked who my best friends were, and it gave me two names. At that time, I didn't know who it was but later on I met someone with that name. We're pretty good friends now. Later on we got rid of it. :dunno:

your all going to burn in hell for playing that game

Back