Have You Noticed? Part V

Have you notice that outside is cold and windy bit hard brrrrrrrrr cold lol :lol:

Serious TB? you girls are so lucky to have a nice weather down there....

Have you noticed, we still have snow and it's been soooo COLD out there lately...:(

Have you noticed that we'll be getting up to another 3" of snow sometime tonight and tomorrow...and it's soo cold hereabouts, that we're heading back to the single digits by tonight....brrrrr. Hot chocolate, anyone? :cool:

~RR

Have you noticed that we'll be getting up to another 3" of snow sometime tonight and tomorrow...and it's soo cold hereabouts, that we're heading back to the single digits by tonight....brrrrr. Hot chocolate, anyone? :cool:

~RR

Here's a nice tip to keep you warm RR> :cuddle: <Angel :giggle:

TB thanks for the reminder :giggle:
It's another warm day here:cool:

Have you notice I called my aunt today to ask her how is my great uncle and she said dont know if he will make it till monday :( .. gonna to see him tomorrow before he gone. My mom or my aunt will take me to the hopstial to see him tomorrow. I can't believe it he sound like doesnt go make it till monday :(

Have you notice I called my aunt today to ask her how is my great uncle and she said dont know if he will make it till monday :( .. gonna to see him tomorrow before he gone. My mom or my aunt will take me to the hopstial to see him tomorrow. I can't believe it he sound like doesnt go make it till monday :(

:hug: DM, sorry to hear about your uncle.. good to see him one last time and say what you need to say to him.. Its not easy losing a loved one.

have u noticed that Animal_lover was happy that he have snow on friday, saturday and little snow today? :D

have you notice i hasn't post much here lately?

Hi SherryCherish keep up the post!

Have you noticed I am online here overcast day hope the sun breaks out. Also, Did you notice Airbus 380 landed at LAX today? It's the future of airplane take a look at my post in current events "Jumbo Jet" .

Have you noticed its Wed and still expecting rain here

Have you noticed, it seem awhile since I last posted in this thread.....and got a good weather today but expecting more rain over the week....Goodie cause I've been waiting to see more of my spring flowers growing and growing :grins:

and Hello to all the girls in here :grouphug:

Have you notice I am :(:(:(:( that my great uncle is passed away at 1:30 am last night and will have going to furneal (sp) on monday. All of my family are miss him alots :(.

Back