Have You Noticed? Part V

Have you notice I went and visited to see my great uncle. I did said Hi to him and he wave hi back to me. I cant stay that long cuz he is very sick so I stay for short then back home and I did said bye to him and he wave bye back to me then he did *tongue stick out* of his mouth twice on me hahah so I did to him tongue stick out back to him and my 2 aunts and my mom laugh at us lol he always do that tongue stick out of his mouth to me lol haha. And my aunt was soooo funny!!! it make me laugh !! cuz she dont know where to start my mom's car for even 5 mins till finally ready to go arrive at my mom's home now again dont know how to move from the trobttle (sp) to park it " P " so I did for her *press it down and move to " P " * lol it was so funny of my aunt lol :lol:.. I told my mom that I wish my great uncle dont go die and she said yeah I know it is hard. I gonna take picture of myself and send it to my mom so she can get the pic and put on the bulltien board so my great uncle can see the pictures of his families :) He is watching tv of WWE hehe that is his fave haha. My mom and my another aunt are staying at the hopstial for sleepover night at the hopstial to stay with him. He look so pale. He is 61 yrs old. My cousin which is great uncle's daughter and my grandma was at the hopstial to stay with him for a while till my aunt and my mom come over and stay. My grandma is at my mom's home now and my cousin gone home. They will come to hopstial again to spend with him so he dont have to get alone at the hopstial.

awwwww i am glad that u went there, u and uncle pick on each other and enjoyed it before he gone.. u know that he is in ur heart forever.. :hug:

awwwww i am glad that u went there, u and uncle pick on each other and enjoyed it before he gone.. u know that he is in ur heart forever.. :hug:

have you notice yes he does :lol: :hug: :) we always picking when punch shoulders as soft and tongue stick out but we cant punch on shoulder anymore and also he always messy my hair ! haha but dang so only the way he can tongue stick out that is all :lol:

Notice the weekend is here and no rain so far going to the gym later and get more buff :giggle:

Have you noticed I am thinking of someone hoping she 's feeling better soon and we all miss her.

Noticed I had a great day, Praise God!

Have you noticed haven't been home the last couple of nights been working no time for chats

Have you noticed that General chat sub forum has been full of 'ask me ...' threads ? :|

Have you notice highlands is back , he might post his own ask me?'s thread :lol:

Notice that I am here finally sorry I didnt posting some of forum, but I did some. lol

Back