Have You Noticed? Part V

Have you noticed I am cooking a nice dinner tonight ..chicken with melted mozzarella cheese on top served with pasta covered in sauce smile yes, the garlic bread butter with parsley .

oh man! gimme!!!! i wanna some! :giggle:

Have you noticed tonight I'm going to college? (first class starting today)... Few more hours to go.

Have you notice finally I am going to visit to see my great uncle on this thur and he is still very sick in the hospital before he gone. I was told my mom it should have families to visit him before he gone cuz only my grandma, my uncle and 2 aunts and my great uncle's 2 daughters to visit him already not more than other families want to see him before he gone like to see him last day before he gone. Everyone of my families love him very much.

Have you notice finally I am going to visit to see my great uncle on this thur and he is still very sick in the hospital before he gone. I was told my mom it should have families to visit him before he gone cuz only my grandma, my uncle and 2 aunts and my great uncle's 2 daughters to visit him already not more than other families want to see him before he gone like to see him last day before he gone. Everyone of my families love him very much.

i am glad that u finally visit him!!! whew..

Have you notice oh yeah finally whew I was fought for it till finally my mom will pick me up on thur and visit him before he gone. :) want see him last day before he gone. :)

DM glad you finally got to see your great uncle and have peace.

DM glad you finally got to see your great uncle and have peace.

Have you notice yep finally got to see him :) He will miss at the family reunion this year :( it will hard on us like family xmas party, family reunion and more without him.

Have you notice oh yeah finally whew I was fought for it till finally my mom will pick me up on thur and visit him before he gone. :) want see him last day before he gone. :)

have u notice it will be hard on u and ur family to see him last day sigh? :hug:

have u notice it will be hard on u and ur family to see him last day sigh? :hug:

Have you notice yeah :( want to see him before he gone cuz dont know how long he going to die so want to see him last day which I had so many families so we wanna to see him like said good bye before we leaving and he gone which he is still alive and very sick. I know one of his very best friend it will be very hard on him cuz they know each other very well :( :hug:

Have you noticed, that tonight we had an moderate earthquake... first one was 3.7 (I didn't felt that one) and 2nd one was 4.5 (I did felt that one, I thought i was dizzy first). Until much later on I watched the news tonight, they mentioned there was earthquake tonight.

It was the first time I felt an real earthquake as the area I live in, don't normally get earthquakes.

Have you noticed my weather is expecting rain soon

Have you notice I went and visited to see my great uncle. I did said Hi to him and he wave hi back to me. I cant stay that long cuz he is very sick so I stay for short then back home and I did said bye to him and he wave bye back to me then he did *tongue stick out* of his mouth twice on me hahah so I did to him tongue stick out back to him and my 2 aunts and my mom laugh at us lol he always do that tongue stick out of his mouth to me lol haha. And my aunt was soooo funny!!! it make me laugh !! cuz she dont know where to start my mom's car for even 5 mins till finally ready to go arrive at my mom's home now again dont know how to move from the trobttle (sp) to park it " P " so I did for her *press it down and move to " P " * lol it was so funny of my aunt lol :lol:.. I told my mom that I wish my great uncle dont go die and she said yeah I know it is hard. I gonna take picture of myself and send it to my mom so she can get the pic and put on the bulltien board so my great uncle can see the pictures of his families :) He is watching tv of WWE hehe that is his fave haha. My mom and my another aunt are staying at the hopstial for sleepover night at the hopstial to stay with him. He look so pale. He is 61 yrs old. My cousin which is great uncle's daughter and my grandma was at the hopstial to stay with him for a while till my aunt and my mom come over and stay. My grandma is at my mom's home now and my cousin gone home. They will come to hopstial again to spend with him so he dont have to get alone at the hopstial.

Have you notice I went and visited to see my great uncle. I did said Hi to him and he wave hi back to me. I cant stay that long cuz he is very sick so I stay for short then back home and I did said bye to him and he wave bye back to me then he did *tongue stick out* of his mouth twice on me hahah so I did to him tongue stick out back to him and my 2 aunts and my mom laugh at us lol he always do that tongue stick out of his mouth to me lol haha. And my aunt was soooo funny!!! it make me laugh !! cuz she dont know where to start my mom's car for even 5 mins till finally ready to go arrive at my mom's home now again dont know how to move from the trobttle (sp) to park it " P " so I did for her *press it down and move to " P " * lol it was so funny of my aunt lol :lol:.. I told my mom that I wish my great uncle dont go die and she said yeah I know it is hard. I gonna take picture of myself and send it to my mom so she can get the pic and put on the bulltien board so my great uncle can see the pictures of his families :) He is watching tv of WWE hehe that is his fave haha. My mom and my another aunt are staying at the hopstial for sleepover night at the hopstial to stay with him. He look so pale. He is 61 yrs old. My cousin which is great uncle's daughter and my grandma was at the hopstial to stay with him for a while till my aunt and my mom come over and stay. My grandma is at my mom's home now and my cousin gone home. They will come to hopstial again to spend with him so he dont have to get alone at the hopstial.

DM, glad you went to the hospital and share some laffs with your great uncle cute story both stick out tongue .. I am sure he will always remember you. I know its difficult to lose loved ones.. enjoy your moments spent with him.

DM, glad you went to the hospital and share some laffs with your great uncle cute story both stick out tongue .. I am sure he will always remember you. I know its difficult to lose loved ones.. enjoy your moments spent with him.

Have you notice thanks :D

Have you noticed, that tonight we had an moderate earthquake... first one was 3.7 (I didn't felt that one) and 2nd one was 4.5 (I did felt that one, I thought i was dizzy first). Until much later on I watched the news tonight, they mentioned there was earthquake tonight.

It was the first time I felt an real earthquake as the area I live in, don't normally get earthquakes.

SG, didn't hear about the earthquake in your area. Hope no more

Have you noticed some threads are getting hilarious? :D

SG, didn't hear about the earthquake in your area. Hope no more

have you noticed, yep there was one more earthquake 3.8, that was the last one on that night. *thanks god*

So far no more earthquakes *fingers crossed* heh.

Back