Have You Noticed? Part V

Have you noticed its March 2, 2007 :giggle:

Have you all notice a green clover leaf next to 'alldeaf' at the top?
My guess that it is for St Patrick's Day!
:)

Have u noticed that I havent posted my usual daily posts last week? I wont be on AD much like b4 now that it is warm and my daughter and I are soon going to be playing on softball teams. Also, I noticed that when I was on AD during the weeknights, it consumed too much of my time and made me soo tired. Also, I prefer to snuggle with my hubby and watch tv before going to bed on weeknights :)

Have u noticed that I havent posted my usual daily posts last week? I wont be on AD much like b4 now that it is warm and my daughter and I are soon going to be playing on softball teams. Also, I noticed that when I was on AD during the weeknights, it consumed too much of my time and made me soo tired. Also, I prefer to snuggle with my hubby and watch tv before going to bed on weeknights :)

Noticed Shel90 will be busy with family? Have fun Mr. and Mrs. Shel90
:naughty:

Notice its a nice day here and I am enjoying it :cool:

Have you notice that everyone is ignoring my post #685!! Slowly walking away with tail down and head down. :(

Yes I've noticed sweetie :hug:....Sorry haven't been looking into this thread lately....

Have you notice that perhaps most folks aren't in the mood for St. Patrick's Day and all it stands for or they just simply *nod their head off and move on*? Do 'you' (*points at Koala*) have a similar type of holiday in your country?

~RR

Have you noticed everyone needs a :hug:

yea lovely i notice that my area do have beauitful day but COLD grr

hurry up spring damn it

Back